Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

K.O. Match: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Ro Laren

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

K.O. Match: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Ro Laren - Page 5 Empty Re: K.O. Match: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Ro Laren

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 am

Johnny was able to secure the lock and squeezed as tightly as he could on Ro's head to try and hold her in place. He felt the elbows jab into him and grunted but if he could handle a punch form her an elbow wouldn't be too bad.

"Ugh!" Johnny leaned back to add more pressure to the head lock While he tried to keep her subdued, he reached out and slapped the palm of his hand down hard on her ass, clamping his fingers down as he gave the cheek a squeeze.She hoped it might catch her off guard. It was payback for the kiss. The most he was willing to do. But he wasn't just trying to grope her. He was going to try and use that grip on her nice as to pull Ro up and drive her mat head first into a DDT.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

K.O. Match: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Ro Laren - Page 5 Empty Re: K.O. Match: Johnny Higurashi Vs. Ro Laren

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:35 am

Ro groaned out, feeling her opponent squeeze harder and harder, trying to elbow him randomly to get him off of her. Finally, though, she yelped out in surprise feeling his strong hands grope her ass, squeezing her ass cheek and making her eyes go wide a bit. “Hey! Don’️t touch that….’️less your serious.”

Despite being in a fair amount of pain, she still managed a wise crack. But, Ro was starting to get desperate to get out of this. Feeling herself being lifted, Ro kept up her assault, now having a little more wherewithal, she tried kick backwards with one leg in a sort of mule kick, hoping to nail him int he knee and get him to let her go! if that didn't work, it would be even easier for him to lift her up as she was on one leg, and she'd be caught in his DDT!

Last edited by 199 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:55 am

Johnny sunk his fingers into Ro's ass cheek and tugged, yanking her off her feet. He was about to fall back when he felt Ro try and kick her. He was strong enough to hold her but her shaking around and kick made the slam awkward. Instead of a full DDT, he'd be more or less dropping her down in a face plant, falling next to her on the mat.

He tried to push her on the back when he slammed her none the less. Maybe, if he was lucky, slamming her face first into the mat would hurt more? Either way, he'd stand back up and look down at Ro. "I'm always serious, baby." He found himself saying smugly. He meant it too, just not in the way she was implying. He then bent his knees and jumped straight up in the air, looking to land full force on top of Ro's head with a mighty leg drop.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 am

Ro probably did something stupid as she tried to kick backwards at him, all she really did was make herself slip and slide in his grip. The only result of this was that her whole face slammed into the mat, instead of her head. It hurt pretty bad, but she didn’️t feel dizzy like this move normally did.

Finally, Ro felt herself rolled out by Johnny, had just slammed her to the ground. She smirked back as he said he always was serious. “Heh…not that kind of serious.” She winked, though her voice was a bit raspy, like she was holding back a cough. As she spoke, her eyes went wide as she realized he was about to go for a leg drop. She tried to roll, but it was too late, the drop connected hard, dazing her badly!

Last edited by 199 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 am

Johnny felt his hard muscled thigh smash into Ro's face. It was a good sensation but he wasn't sure if that would do the trick. He rolled off to get a good look at the red head and assess the damage. He decided that maybe if it wasn't enough to end her, it was enough to put her in a position to end her. He reached out and cupped one hand over her mouth and pinched her nose with the other hand as he went to try and smother Ro into unconsciousness in the most human way he could think of.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:31 am

Ro moaned out, rolling her head a little. She was dazed, her eyes rolling back, seeing stars as she looked up at Johnny above her. Soon, she saw Jonny’️s hands covering her mouth, his other hand pinching her nose. Ro would have gasped, but she just let out a muffled moan into his strong hands as she felt her air cut off. Ro’️s eyes went wide, trying to lift her hands, but realizing they were a bit week at the moment. Desperate for air, Ro did the only logical thing. She opened up her mouth and bit into Johnny, sinking hear teeth into his hands hard, while her hands went up to give admittedly week punches to his side and back.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:38 am

Johnny looked down at Ro with a hardened gaze as he tried to smother Ro. He wasn't sure if it would work but if her moans were any indication, it just might. That was until he felt her open her mouth and bit down hard on his hand. "SHIT!" He said as he pulled his free hand away, only to feel her try and punch him in the head.

"Let go!" Johnny screamed as he used his free hand to drive his own fist hard down into Ro's nose. His punches were much stronger from this position but he wasn't trying to specifically hurt her, just get her to let go while he tugged at his hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:41 am

Ro growled out as she felt herself hit, then immediately let go of Johnny’️s hands. The punch to the nose HURT! Ro felt his hand be yanked away, and she shifted from weekly hitting his back tot trying to shove him off. Naturally, she needed to conserve air by not shouting.

“I DON’️T EVEN GET A FACESIT? NO CROTCH SMOTHER? I’️M INSULTED PROBABLY!”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:45 am

Johnny took a few steps back and waved his hand in front of him before holding it with his other. "Dude! I ain't got the tits for that kinda smother and seeing what you just did to my freaking hand, I certainly ain't gonna drop my balls on yer face! Ain't that kinda sick, dude?" Johnny said furrowing his brow at Ro.

Johnny squeezed his tooth-marked hand into a fist and took one step forward. He wasn't about to waste any time with Ro and aimed a hard soccer kick at the girl's side just to make sure she didn't get any time to rest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:53 am

“Teasing!” Ro shouted simply. Apparently he didn’️t get it, but she was sort of just shouting. Ro was still shaking out the cob webs, groaning out a bit as she struggled to get air. She was just teasing, but she had to admit, that was an impressive smother. Maybe she’️d pay him back in kind.

“Almost had me…” she mumbled. As she was getting up, she saw him move in to kick her! Gasping, she desperately rolled away, trying to avoid the kick and get to the ropes to climb up!

Last edited by 199 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next