Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Angel wing vs gail hatzis

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel wing vs gail hatzis

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:02 am

Angel groaned as her air surply was running low but angel would try to conserve as much air as she could although it was getting very blurry for her and she didn't know if she could last much longer

Knowing she might lose angel would use the rest of her strenght to try and lift gail up

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:29 am

The punches had stopped, which was fine for Gail, since she probably wasn't going to hold up too much longer through all that, but suddenly she realized that she wasn't up to the ground. The sudden motion made her loosen her grip around the other girl's neck, probably enough for her to free her neck. "P-put me down!", her voice giving away a hint of nervousness.

Angel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 SAdcZrMAngel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 MVRLLQmAngel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 I82ome3Angel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 UAjmKPCAngel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 MAai8oKAngel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 am

Angel started taking in all the air she could get "sure how about now " she said back and attempted slam gail on the mat of the ring hoping gail would let go of her

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:50 am

Gail heard the words and she already knew what was going to happen. Her body lost it's hold from Angel and she slammed onto the mat, face-first. "Ugh! B-Bitch!", she yelled out in pain, unable to do anything but try to roll away from Angel right now, the slam had shook her pretty badly.

Angel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 SAdcZrMAngel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 MVRLLQmAngel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 I82ome3Angel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 UAjmKPCAngel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 MAai8oKAngel wing vs gail hatzis - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Angel panted but instead of trying to recover angel decided to go after gail as she grabbed gails leg and pulled her back up once gail was on her feet angel would puch gails stomach inattempt to double her over and set her up for a finisher she was working on

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 am

Gail was still trying to shake off the slam, so although she'd rolled away, the distance wasn't enough to get away from Angel, who was now chasing her, Crawling was not faster than the speed of Angel, so Gail was caught and pulled back to her feet, only to be punched in the stomach, causing her to bend forwards in pain, rubbing the punched area. "Ugh! F-fuck!", Gail was too busy trying to rub the pain away to notice whatever Angel was setting up, almost certain to end poorly for her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:27 am

Angel pulled gails head between her legs as she lefted her up for a power bomb as fast as hse can " ughhh" angel said after the power bomb still standing angel would left gail once for a variant of a piledriver. a combo finsher angel been working on called heaven and hells gates .

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:31 am

Gail suddenly felt blood rush into her face, and then felt herself get slammed into the mat once again. She groaned out in pain, but it seemed that Angel wasn't going to give Gail a chance to recover, and once more, Gail was lifted and then flipped upside down. “W-wait! N-no!”, she cried out in desperation, too weak just then to actually fight her way out, and when the piledriver hit, Gail had sprawled out onto the mat, spread-eagle and unable to move for a while.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Angel saw this chance and took it after her piledriver angel would pin gail going for a count as the ref slide over to them and started counting " one !"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Gail, could vaguely feel Angel's weight climb onto her body, but she wasn't moving enough to even try to push her off, the double finisher combo had really taken too much out of her, and she could do nothing when she heard, barely, the referee call out "TWO!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next