by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose Empty Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:18 am

Facesitting Match
Fighters can only score by submission or KO in a facesitting position
Attire - Bikini
Best 2/3

This was going to be another stupid match, Gail thought inwardly. She had had a string of bad luck so far, only a single win out of all her matches, results Gail was not happy with at all. Even worse, Lia, her sister that had followed her here for whatever reason, had to help her out after getting into some fight in the gym; help that she DID NOT need. Gail was going to prove that she deserved all those wins and that it was just a bunch of flukes in a row that she'd lost. Clad in her purple bikini, she heard the stagehand knock on her door giving her the 2-minute signal. "Whoever I'm going to be sitting on, I'll freaking own them!", she said to the invisible reporter Gail sometimes pretended was there.

Stepping out into the ramp barefoot, her music played as she walked down. Gail scowled when she noticed that more than a few people in the audience seemed to recognize her as "that girl with all those losses" and some even had the stupidity to laugh at her! Even more driven to show everyone here she deserved none of those idiotic losses, she made very little attempt to show off her body walking into a corner of the ring.

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose SAdcZrMGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose MVRLLQmGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose I82ome3Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose UAjmKPCGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose MAai8oKGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose Empty Re: Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose

Post by alearose Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 am

It had been quite some time since Liah had a match. The only plus side was that she had won her debut match. She thought that she'd be given morr oppertunities after her win but she got nothing until now. She sat in her dressing room when she heard a knock on her door. "Two minutes!" She heard from the outside voice. She was nervous going in her opponent was had both advantages in her size but she wasn't worried she was excited for her match.

"Alright lets do this i can't wait to sit on a face tonight!" She was in a red bikini which was tight on her little form . She stood ready her music started then she walked out the dressing room headed out onto the enterance ramps, the crowd cheered a bit as they remembered the showing she had in her debut. She walked towards the ring her hips swayed teasing the crowd. She got to the ring climbing onto the apron where she wiggled her shapely rear for the crowd to excie them walking to her corner finally looking over at her opponent. "Hi there i am Liah and i hope you don't minf that i used you face as my seat tonight!" She said confidently as she waited for the bell to ring.

Last edited by 11955 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Gail stared at the ramp, watching for who was going to be her opponent tonight, when a redheaded girl walked in clad in a bikini the same tone as her hair. She sighed inwardly while the redhead made a show, shaking her ass for all to see. But what made her really made was when she introduced herself. "Well then Liah... I hope you don't mind when you don't get the chance to try it.", even her name just set her temper flaring, making her think about her sister like that.

The bell rang, and Gail made no offer of any sort for a lock up, instead charging straight in and knock Liah to the floor with a clothesline.

Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose SAdcZrMGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose MVRLLQmGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose I82ome3Gail Hatzis vs Liah Rose UAjmKPCGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose MAai8oKGail Hatzis vs Liah Rose SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Liah noted how her opponent got mad about her introduction. She had been waiting for the bell to ring then before she could react she was knocked door hard by that clothesline. She was more shocked then anything. She clutched her chest gasping at the move and to her dismay the bell rang. A cheap shot to start the match she tried to collect herself making and attempt to get up now. "Oh now i think you will be disappointed when i do sit on your face!" She said trying to gather herself abd get to her feet.

Last edited by 11955 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Gail didn't want to give her opponent any chance to get up though, so she tried to give her a hard stomp on her arm, but since Liah was already halfway up, it was more of an awkward punt, much less effective than she intended. "Oh, you say that now...", Gail whispered back threateningly, but also getting a little bit into the mood with the bikinis and giving Liah a wink, just to confuse her a little bit.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Liah found it hard to just rise as her arm was punted awkwardly. She would try to grab her leg the launch her shoulder into her midsection to try and get her down. If successful she'd get back to her feet quickly stepping over the dropping her knees down on hee bare belly. She caught that wink that was confusing to her. She liked the look of them both in them clad bikinis. She was now looking to gain the advantage over her bigger. opponent.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Gail was a little bit surprised by Liah's counter, she wasn't expecting her to be about to attack back right after kicking her. Slammed onto the ground, she tried to roll away to get back up, but not fast enough. Liah jumped onto her stomach, causing Gail to cry out in pain, her air forced out of her stomach and groaned in pain. "Get off! B-Bitch!", she clawed at Liah's arms to try and deal some damage back.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:07 pm

Liah laughed at her opponent feeling the air leaving her when she landed on her. She got up pulling her up by her hair. Sending her into the far turnbuckle if successful she would charge her opponent in the corner jumping high to send both her knees into her chest trying to drive the air right out of her. her body glistened with sweat while she tried to take control of her bigger opponent.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Gail's attacks proved not to be very effective, Liah easily got through them and pulled her up to her feet, only to be whipped into a turnbuckle, which she hit hard enough to double over. By the time she stood up fully, a flying girl slammed into her frame again, sending Gail crashing down into the turnbuckle and collapsing on the mat. It was only a few seconds in the match and already she was looking like a fool! There was little she could do though, all Gail could do was kick up at where she thought Liah was going to be.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Liah had been effective with the whip into the corner. Slammed her knees into the woman's chest. She was about to take the advantage but instead her crotch was met with the foot of her opponents. "Arghhh." Came out reaching for her own crotch colapsing to her knees then. she fell back writhling in pain.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next