Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night In

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:23 am

Odessa was very glad that something interesting had happened tonight. Though she had planned to spend the whole day lounging, and relaxing, and being lazy, it had turned into something of a bore, and she needed some excitement. She had a feeling that this spunky little brunette would be able to supply her with just that.

“Why would you want to go? You don’️t have any more deliveries to make, and your stomach’️s little speech made it perfectly clear how hungry you are,” Odessa explained. “Therefore, dear, for your sake, I will not be taking no for an answer. Come, now.” Dragging Mio to her small kitchen table, she would pull out a chair with her free arm before releasing Mio, confident the girl would decide to sit down and help her with this sushi.

“Make yourself at home. Do you want a drink or something?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:15 am

"Yeah, riighhht~" Mio replied in a rather sarcastic tone when Odessa told her that this was for her sake.

Why did she have a feeling that this was more about the dark skinned beauty entertaining herself? Meh, doesn't matter, I guess. Mio thought she could use some free meal herself. Besides, how long had it been since she ate together with someone else? She put her cap in a nearby table and sit on the chair her host pulled. Hearing the girl asking if she wanted a drink, Mio just waved a hand casually.

"Anything is fine," she said to Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:08 am

After confirming that Mio would not offer any kind of resistance to staying, Odessa would turn to the small kitchenette in the corner of the apartment to try to find something for the two of them to drink. As she looked, she would bend forward, perhaps a little more than she had to to make a proper search, and would wiggle her hindquarters ever so slowly back and forth, letting Mio get a good look at the big, firm rear end, covered only in her thin robe—and, occasionally, not even that, as brief glimpses of the lacy blank panties she wore beneath would come and go.

After a minute, Odessa would return to the table with two wine glasses and a fine-looking red wine, pouring it carefully into each glass before passing one to Mio. It was not necessarily the most logical drink to pair with a big order of sushi, but Odessa felt it would work. She enjoyed playing with this girl—getting her flustered, and embarrassed, and the like—and she was hoping to have a lot of fun with her tonight.

“You are old enough to drink, yes?” Odessa asked slyly. She was fairly certain Mio was of legal drinking age, but she could not really be sure, and she had made this sort of mistake before.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:25 am

From where she's sitting, Mio had a quite clear view to Odessa's wiggling rear as the girl went to get some drinks. She gulped and looked away instantly, feeling her cheeks flushing again. The brown haired girl was sure that the girl did it purposely. I can see you panties you know... she sighed. When Odessa finally returned with a bottle of red wine and two glasses, she raised an eyebrow.

"Of course... Otherwise I won't be fighting in AFW," she chuckled before lifting her glass. "Though I don't normally drink wine, but once in a while is fine I guess..."

She would offer a toast to Odessa before taking a sip from her glass, letting out a relieved sigh afterwards. It wasn't bad, though Mio thought that she still prefer the taste of beer or sake herself. She did say anything, so she wasn't about to complain. What's more important right now was to fill her growling stomach. She would reach for the sushi box and open the cover to see just how many Odessa actually ordered.

"Were you planning to eat all of this alone...? Or..." Mio stopped halfway, not sure if the dark skinned beauty planned to drag whoever the delivery girl was to accompany her. She wouldn't really be surprised if that's the case, or so she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:22 pm

When Odessa turned back to the table, she caught a glimpse of the bright red hue of Mio’️s cheeks before it began to subside. She smirked. Toying with this girl was almost too easy—but it was too much fun not to keep it up!

“Well, I read online that the drinking age in Japan is twenty, and I knew there are a few girls who are still in their teens, so I thought I might as well check,” Odessa explained, lifting her own glass as well and returning Mio’️s toast before taking a sip. When the brown-haired delivery girl reached for the sushi box, Odessa would smile and let her open it, revealing a combo platter of forty pieces of sushi of almost a dozen different varieties.

“I was hungry,” Odessa explained briefly. “I figured whatever I didn’️t eat now I could have as a little midnight snack. But, now that you’️re here, my cute little friend, we should be able to polish all of this off right now.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:27 pm

"Oh, right..." Mio said as if she had forgotten about the legal age in her own country. "Well, I've seen high schoolers drinking, smoking and all that stuffs so yeah..."

Looking at all the sushi pieces inside the box, she was rather bewildered that Odessa considered to eat all of them. Sure she was hungry, but... I guess foreigners do eat a lot eh... the brown haired girl sighed. When the dark skinned beauty referred to her as her "cute little friend", though, she twitched.

"Wh... who are you calling cute..." Mio clicked her tongue, looking away from the girl.

Never being able to take compliments easily, Odessa had just managed to get her flustered again. Mio was now starting to get suspicious that the girl was doing it on purpose. What was she, her toy? Tch... Oh well, she's now hoping that she could eat peacefully.

"Weell~ Let's eat..." she suggested before clasping her palms together in front of her. "Itadakimasu~" she said before picking a piece of sushi with salmon on top of it and took a bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Odessa nodded understandingly. “Makes sense,” she said, silently wondering how old Mio actually was. Odessa would have guessed twenty or twenty-one—if not younger—but, then, the big British beauty was notoriously bad at correctly guessing people’️s ages, so she did not even make an attempt here. Instead, she would see an opening a mile wide for a little more teasing when Mio twitched and seemed a little shocked at being called cute.

“Who am I calling cute?” Odessa repeated. “Why, I’️m calling you cute, of course. You’️re just adorable!” She would reach across the table and pinch Mio’️s cheek, pulling her head back and forth for a few seconds before letting go. “It’️s funny,” she continued. “I suppose that, relative to a lot of girls here, you are, in fact, a good deal taller, maybe even heavier. But to me, you are very small and very cute, like a little doll!”

She shrugged, a big smile on her face, before picking up a crunchy roll and popping it into her mouth, keeping her eyes on Mio as she chewed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Mio twitched again as Odessa called her cute and adorable, her cheeks were blushing deeper before the unexpected happened. Much to her own surprise, the dark skinned girl pinched her reddened cheek and began to pull her head back and forth slightly, toying with her at will!

"Wh... E-ey! S-stoop thaatt!" she protested before hearing more of Odessa's teasing. "D-doll...?! O-oh stop it, you b-big dummy!" she gritted her teeth, looking away once again.

Feeling a little frustrated, Mio took her glass and drank almost half her glass before putting it back to the table rather roughly. D-damn it... This girl... she thought while half glaring at Odessa. Mio grabbed a random piece of sushi and ate it without really paying attention to what she took. It sorta tasted like crab. She avoided eye contact with the dark skinned beauty, feeling a bit annoyed with the constant teasing the girl.

"I'm not cute, okay?" she told Odessa. "...and I'm definitely no doll..."

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:22 am

Instead of just getting a little more flustered and a little more embarrassed, Mio seemed to actually grow a little angry when Odessa grabbed her by the cheek and tugged her head around a bit. The dark-skinned girl would stop that quickly. She did not want her smaller brunette friend to be upset. Odessa never wanted anyone to be upset. Even when she was fighting, she wanted her opponent to adore her by the end of the match, rather than hold some sort of grudge.

She would eat two more pieces of sushi while waiting for more of a response from Mio. The first piece was salmon, and the second was wrapped in seaweed and stuffed with a variety of savory little items, perhaps the most prominent being the avocado. She had just swallowed that one when Mio made her insistent comment.

Odessa shrugged. “Alright,” she said. “If you’️re not cute, though, then what are you? What do you want me to call you?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:47 am

"Err..." Mio was slightly confused with Odessa's question. "I don't know... I just don't see myself as the cute type," she answered with a shrug before popping another sushi, the one with a piece of eel in its center.

Geez... What am I doing, getting all irritated like this... she sighed, slightly glancing at Odessa. The taller girl was definitely not the first person who teased her a lot, but it's been a while since she met anyone like that. Her usual dry expression and attitude often drifted others off her, but in front of the dark skinned beauty, she didn't feel like her usual self. Sitting in front of her while eating quietly like this made Mio felt even more awkward. Perhaps she should just leave after this?

"Well, actually... call me whatever you want..." she told Odessa while averting her gaze again. "Sorry if I sounded like I'm angry or something..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next