Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night In

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

A Night In - Page 14 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:41 am

Odessa would keep pouring the warm water over Mio’️s head, again and again, going straight to the faucet to get each handful rather than making do with the cum-infused water that the brown-haired girl was actually sitting in. After about a minute, Mio seemed relatively clean, and Odessa would wipe at the girl’️s face one last time, just to be sure.

“Oh, don’️t worry,” the ebony beauty said, shutting off the water as the tub was beginning to come close to overflowing. “I’️ll take responsibility for everything. I’️ll make sure you sleep well tonight and that you get home safe tomorrow morning. Just relax for a little while in here, darling.” She would step out of the tub, grabbing a towel to dry her arms and legs. “Feel free to drain the water and get out yourself…or just call me when you’️re ready!”

With one last smile, Odessa would leave the room, leaving Mio, for now, to her own devices.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:04 am

Mio watched as Odessa got out the tub and dry herself, before leaving her alone in the bathroom for a bit. She didn't follow the girl immediately, wanting to enjoy the little private time she finally had. The brown haired girl let out a heavy sigh and took the seal off the bathtub to drain the water, but not getting out yet. She remained seated on the tub, her knees bent as her arms rested upon them.

"What did I get myself into...?" she muttered and stared at the ceiling for a bit before letting out another sigh.

The brown haired girl finally got up and picked a nearby towel after she turned off the water. She stepped out of the tub and dried herself, making a mess of her hair before looking at herself in the mirror. Her cheeks still had a pair of pale, pinkish shade on them, and she clicked her tongue at the sight. Putting the towel aside, Mio looked down and began to walk out of the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:16 am

Odessa found herself something to do while Mio was finishing up in the tub. While she was working, she thought back over the night that seemed to be drawing to a close. It had been a great deal of fun, toying with Mio, having fun with her, getting the girl to lighten up and have a little sexual adventure where she had least expected it. Odessa’️s eyelids felt very heavy. It had been a very full night, even if Mio had only been over for two or three hours, now.

When Mio got out of the bathroom, Odessa would have just about finished changing the sheets from the love juice-stained set to a fresh, dry set colored a lovely pale pink. The British beauty would look up at her guest and smile as she entered the bedroom once again. “Feel better? Cleaner?” she asked warmly. “I bet you’️re tired, too.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:32 am

"Uh-uh," Mio replied, yawning. "This is even more draining than a match, geez..."

Scratching the back of her head, she walked towards the bed, wanting to get some rest as soon as possible only to stop after a few steps. She glanced at herself, then to Odessa.

"Um, can I, like, borrow a shirt or something...?"

While she suspected that the dark skinned girl would have no problem sleeping naked, Mio found it rather awkward for her to do so. Wearing an oversize clothes would be better than not wearing anything at all. Something told her that Odessa would probably just tease her again for making a silly request like this, but she asked anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Odessa laughed when Mio asked to borrow a shirt or something. She had laughed so much tonight that her throat and mouth felt a little numb. It was a good feeling, though. “Awww, you don’️t like sleeping naked, sweetie? Personally, I haven’️t worn anything to bed since I was fourteen years old!” She shook her head with faux ruefulness, as she made her way over to her wardrobe, opening it up and peering inside, rummaging through a drawer or two before pulling out a large white T-shirt. “This is the only T-shirt I have, I think,” Odessa said, tossing it over to Mio. She closed up the wardrobe and returned to the bed, sliding herself between the sheets and patting the other side of the bed, inviting Mio to join her once she had covered up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:31 pm

"Tch..." Mio scoffed as she fully saw this coming, yet still feeling a little irritated until she heard what the girl said. "You... what...?" she looked dumbfounded at what Odessa said about her sleeping habbit. "T-that's... ridiculous..."

Fortunately for her, the dark skinned girl did have a shirt. She quietly put it on and climbed the bed, still looking embarrassed at the realization that Odessa was going to sleep naked next to her. The brown haired girl turned around, facing away from the dark skinned beauty, feeling slightly nervous about sharing a bed with another girl for the first time. She surely never imagined that things would end up like this when she departed from the store. Thankfully she's already exhausted that her mind would stop thinking after a while, allowing her to drift asleep after mumbling a quick "Good night" to Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:02 pm

“Ridiculous?” Odessa repeated, tilting her head at her guest. “I don’️t think so. Neither do most of the girls I sleep with, ohoho.” She tittered quietly, watching Mio put on the shirt and climb into bed, turning herself in the opposite direction from Odessa. Then, once her guest was all settled in, Odessa would lean over to the bedside table and turn out the lamp, letting darkness fall in the bedroom. She sighed, squirming around just a bit until she found just the right position to go to sleep in. Her eyelids weighed heavily. She glanced over towards Mio one more time.

“Good night, my adorable little guest,” she purred, before closing her eyes and letting herself drift off to sleep.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14