Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night In

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 7 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:11 am

When Mio asked her if she needed to do that—that being rubbing and teasing her breasts in such an alluring fashion—Odessa giggled, paused for a moment as if to consider, and then shrugged. “Aren’️t you enjoying it? That is all the reason I need to do it, dear, isn’️t it?” she replied.

After she rolled the three, she would wait expectantly, hesitantly, for Mio’️s turn. Odessa was getting pretty worked up as the game went on, her heartbeat increasing with each roll. She was getting more and more excited as the clothes came off and the stakes grew higher. When she saw that Mio’️s roll scored her nothing, Odessa could not help but pump her fist in the air victoriously—feeling a little silly as she did so, when she had started the game off so composed.

She would watch Mio closely as the girl took off her bra, revealing a pair of pale breasts which were, actually, at least of average size, Odessa thought, if not larger—it was only in comparison to her own chest that Mio’️s seemed inadequate.

In response to Mio’️s question, Odessa at first offered her only a sly smile. She pondered whether or not she should reveal her intentions. “Well,” she began slowly, “I do have a prize in mind for you, if you manage to beat me. If I win, well, I have ideas for that, too…I suppose we’️ll just have to wait and see, though, yes? I promise you’️ll enjoy yourself, regardless of the outcome.” She laughed again, and gave her own breast another very visible squeeze, just for Mio’️s enjoyment.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:36 am

"If you say so," replied Mio sarcastically. I bet it's you who's going to enjoy yourself regardless of the outcome...

She had to clench her fist tighter to avoid dropping the dices as Odessa squeezed her own breasts again. A-as if I'm enjoying it...! she thought to herself even if she kept looking. Finally she made up her mind and tossed the dices into the bowl, watching them spinning, bouncing and knocking off each other to distract herself from the sight of Odessa's lovely breasts. The first two dices showed a one on them and Mio was already bracing herself for the worst, biting her lower lip slightly. To her relief, she managed to avoided getting another one as the last dice showed up a three.

"Phew..." she sighed before looking at Odessa. "T-try beating that, heh..." she told the girl with a forced smirk.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Despite her attempt at appearing aloof, Odessa noticed how Mio could not take her eyes off of the big, soft, dark breasts that hovered naked just two feet in front of her. It was obvious that Mio was impressed by the large orbs, and Odessa had long since figured out a fitting reward for Mio should the brunette manage to beat her at this game.

Mio’️s last roll turned up two ones and a three, making Odessa’️s chances of victory very slim indeed. She scooped up the dice, juggling them in her hand for a moment, watching them. “Alright, let’️s go!” she said at last, tossing them forward and into the bowl. They seemed to roll around in there for twice as long this time, jumping, clattering, and spinning inside the ceramic bowl, slowly descending towards the bottom. The first two stopped at about the same time, both showing sixes. The third took a second longer to come to rest, but, when it did, it stopped with two dots facing upwards. Odessa grunted. She had managed to score, but her two was not enough to beat Mio’️s three.

“Hmmph,” she grumbled, seeming a little disappointed. That lasted only a few seconds, however, before a smile once again graced Odessa’️s face. She looked at Mio endearingly. “Congratulations,” she said. “Are you ready for your award?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Mio watched rather uneasily as Odessa's roll slowly showing up its results. The two sixes were enough to make her grip her pantie, but when the last dice stopped swirling, she let out an audible sigh of relief. She won! Not that it'd really count for anything, but still... The dark skinned beauty, despite being initially upset about her lost, seemed to cheer up pretty quickly. It's just a game, after all, and being naked in her own house shouldn't be an issue at all, or so Mio thought.

"Heh, it seems like it," she smirked, before her eyes blinked at Odessa's next word. "Ah... O-of course!" she answered with a mixture of delight and curiosity on her face.

The brown haired girl couldn't really guess what it's going to be. They didn't agree on anything in particular as a reward, and Odessa had been rather sneaky about it. At least she won, so the girl wouldn't do something horrible, right? She took her glass of water and drank from it as she waited for her so called award. What is it going to be? thought Mio as she could feel her heart slightly racing in anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:10 am

Odessa got to her feet and grabbed onto her panties, tugging up on them and wagging her hips left and right at first, just to give Mio another little show. Then, the dark-skinned beauty would slide them down her legs, letting them fall loosely around her ankles before stepping out of the little black garment. “And off come the knickers,” she said with a giggle, kicking them clear across the room onto the sofa. After that, she turned to Mio, beaming at her.

“So, would you like to know what your prize is?” Odessa asked, pulling a chair several feet out from the table. She sat down in it, and would grab the leg of Mio’️s chair, turning it around so that the smaller girl—herself looking rather adorable, clad only in her panties—would be facing her. “I figured that, since you seemed to enjoy the sight of them so much, you may be interested in becoming more intimately familiar with these beauties right here.” Odessa cupped her hands under her breasts and raised them up for Mio’️s inspection.

“So, go ahead! Take all the time you need. Do whatever you want with them.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:51 am

Mio had to suppress her gulp as she watched Odessa took the last of her clothing, her cheeks blushed at the little show the girl put for her. Even if she had seen her fair share of naked girls, most of them were during her matches. Not to mention that Odessa looked smoking hot in her birthday suit, a thought that she had been trying to keep quiet all these time, rather unsuccessfully. When the dark skinned beauty came closer to her and revealed the prize for her win, Mio's eyes widened in surprise.

"Wuh...? Wha... W-who's enjoy..." she blurted out in embarrassment, only to pause shortly as she realized she's been looking at those lovely chocolate orbs even more after their cover came off. "W-whatever... I want...?" she asked nervously, staring at Odessa with a totally flustered look.

The brown haired girl of course was being stubborn and took her time... in looking at the other girl's bigger breasts. Was it really okay to do... whatever she wanted? It was a really awkward for Mio, who barely had experience in getting intimate with another girl. What was she supposed to do in a situation like this?

"W-well... i-if you insist..." she smiled sheepishly before inching closer, bringing her hands up to gently cup Odessa's breasts. W-woah... t-they're so soft...

Mio finally decided to screw it and began to massage the taller girl's orbs. Occasionally, she would glance at Odessa to see her reaction, as she's not really sure whether she's being too soft or too rough on her. It's as if she's seeking advice from the dark skinned beauty, who seemed to be way more experienced compared to herself.

"S-so... I'm just wondering what would happen if I lost instead... heh..." she said without looking to Odessa's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Mio seemed hesitant at first, and very reluctant, but, as Odessa predicted, the brunette could not resist the lure of her full, gorgeous, chocolate-colored breasts. Mio cupped them lightly, looking up at Odessa as if to confirm that this was okay. Odessa laughed and nodded, encouraging the smaller girl to keep going. She purred a little as Mio began to massage her orbs more vigorously.

“Keep going,” she insisted. “You can do it harder, if you want. They aren’️t that sensitive.”

When Mio asked her what would have happened had their game gone the other way, Odessa laughed again and patted the smaller girl on the head. “I had a few ideas,” she said, but did not go further. “But you won, so you don’️t need to think about all of that right now. Unless you’️re getting bored of my boobs and wanted more…?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Mio complied and kneaded Odessa's breasts harder, while trying to avoid looking at the girl's face. Her expression right now must have been embarrassing, and so she'd rather stare at the lovely chocolate pair in front of her. She felt her cheeks getting warmer as she heard the girl's laugh and felt Odessa's hand patting her head. The fact that the dark skinned beauty refrained from telling her only made Mio even more curious. I guess it might be better not to know...

"You're planning something horrible I bet..." she said, giving a slightly rougher squeeze before leaning forward to rest her head just above the girl's orbs, facing to the side.

Somehow it felt comforting for her, to rest on her former opponent's breasts as if they're pillows. She closed her eyes for a moment. The girl's scent, as well as the softness of her breasts was almost calming. Mio wasn't sure how she felt towards Odessa. The girl was teasing and at times, rather pushy, and yet she often found herself unable to resist her demand. It couldn't be... Impossible... we only met a while ago... she thought, before realizing that the girl said something else.

"M-more...?" she asked, pulling herself back abruptly to look at Odessa's, releasing the girl's orbs from her hands.. "W-what do you mean..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:08 am

Mio seemed to be becoming very comfortable with Odessa’️s breasts, giving them a rougher squeeze before easing up and laying her head on top of them. Odessa chuckled again, the little laughs making her chest rise up and down gently beneath the brown-haired head of the smaller girl. She felt almost motherly towards Mio as the girl rested there for a moment, scarcely moving. “Horrible? Oh, dear, of course not,” Odessa said, once again patting Mio’️s head.

When Mio pulled back and posed her next question, Odessa smirked and replied: “Well, I could mean a lot of things, I suppose. To begin with, though, I suppose I might as well point out that you don’️t just have to use your hands to play with my breasts—remember that I said you can do whatever you want with them.” She placed her hands beneath her breasts and pushed them up a little, so that the nipples pointed at Mio’️s face—more specifically, her mouth. “I can’️t guarantee that you’️ll get any milk, darling, but these gorgeous things should be plenty sweet all on their own.” For emphasis, she would reach a finger around to once again tweak one of her own nipples.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:28 am

"Wh... what do you think of me... a baby?!" Mio pouted as she heard what Odessa said, her cheeks blushing. "Geeezz..."

With the girl practically invited her to suck on those lovely breasts, however, she once again soften up and leaned closer again. Letting out a gulp, Mio would then suck on Odessa's left breast, almost bumping her head against the girl's chest purposely to playfully hit her. It felt awkward for the brown haired girl. She had groped a lot of girl's breasts whenever it's necessary in her matches, but sucking them was one of the things she rarely did.

Mio didn't spent too long on Odessa's orb before moving to the other one, and she would use a hand to massage the breast she wasn't sucking this time. Once she felt she had enough, she withdrew herself again and sighed. She couldn't really believe what she just did, although she knew she's didn't do it because she's drunk. Just when she's wondering what she should do next, Mio heard her cell phone ringing under the pile of her clothes.

"E-excuse me..." she said before rising from the chair to get her phone. "Yes...?" she answered to the phone after letting out a sigh. "O-oh... Boss..."

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next