by Daaharu Today at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino - Page 2 Empty Re: Noel Shiraishi vs. Domino

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 pm

The maneuver ends Domino in a crouch again, left hand touching the mat to brace himself. And his heart lifts when Noel hits the mat this time. The beast can be felled! There's the proof! But geeze, is she's tough!

"One supernaturally strong girl at a time!," the teen assures with a playful grin. Though her following barbs dull that mirth a little. "Aw, come on. Isn't it enough I'm all but admitting you're stronger than me? Talk about a hit to the ego!"

"Besides...," he says as he raises to his full height and eases back a step, giving himself more room. "...I'm not a girl." She did use the feminine pronoun, after all!

Her approach seems much the same as before, and while he could go for a repeat of his last maneuver, that wouldn't be the way to win here. The audience paid to see a show. And he's more than just a single technique. So as she draws nearer, he surges in towards her with a rush, only to duck at the last moment in hopes of evading her grasping arms, and weave in behind her. If successful, he'll hook his arms around her stomach from begin squeezing her back against himself in a gutwrench bearhug of his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:43 am

"We are not supernaturally strong!" Protested Noel, "We... are just girls... whom trains a lot..." She explains, "We girls can be strong if we tried really hard..." as she walks towards her opponent. "Oh... I forgot, true, you are a guy... you guys are just cowards..."

As she walks really slow, her opponent manages to move behind her and put her in a bearhug, however, her strong back and waist will resist his efforts. "You need more power..." She comments at her opponent's bearhug, before she drops her hands down to her side, and starts pressing down, squeezing Domino's arms against the sides of her slender waist. "Like this..." She comments as her arms strains to crush his arms against her waist.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:56 am

"Hey, don't make this a sexist thing! I'm not a sexist! You just happen to be small and- hey!"

As she begins clamping his arms down against her, herself, Domino begins to grit his teeth. "Ergh... case.. in.. point.. you're as strong as a guy twice my size...," he mutters. Despite the tension running along his arms now, he refuses to relinquish his grip on her. As if he really could in this position anyway. Instead, the teen leans in against her back a little more firmly. He then attempts to arch with her to turn the bearhug into a German suplex, aiming to slam her head and shoulders against the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm

"Well... that's... rather normal for a girl my size and build, really..." remarked Noel to her opponent's points on her strength, before squeezing harder on her opponent's arms.

However, she then got suplexed, her head slamming onto the mat.

"Ouch..." She complains as tears forms from her eyes. While her strong neck muscles prevents any spinal injuries, the impact did cause some minor concussions, causing her to feel a bit giddy, and thus open to attack. "Not fair~~~" She complains.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:48 pm

"Oh, it so isn't normal for a girl your size and build!," contests Domino, now lying on the mat by her following the slam. But with her still down, he scrambles into a crouched position. "I've wrestled girls before. Similar in build to you. You're strong. Why can't you just admit that? Hell, it's a compliment!"

The teen suddenly springs into the air and swings his legs inwards. He allows his body to drop back down towards her, leading with an elbow aimed either for her stomach or lower back, depending on how she's landed - maybe even a rib.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:15 am

"Girls... are supposed to be strong..." replied Noel as she got slammed.

She then got elbowed at her ribs, fortunately for her, her rather strong muscles absorbs the impact, and she make use of the chance to attempt to grabbed the arm which her opponent just used to elbowed her. If she manages to do so, she will start squashing her opponent's arms in her grip, at the same time, attempts to stand up and threw her opponent at the ropes.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Elbow impacts ribs, and Domino can instantly tell something is amiss. There's hardly any recoil, nary even a wince. And this chick says she's normal. Pah! But before he can spring back up and continue the assault, she's grabbed onto his arm and squeezed. "Aack!" He attempts to yank free, but that just feeds into her attempt to throw him against the ropes.

The teen stretches the ropes against his back and finds himself hurdling back towards the girl, boots thumping against the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:24 am

As her opponent got bounced back at her, Noel would walk slowly towards him with arms open, attempting to let him crush onto her body before wrapping her arms around him in a arms pinning bust to chest bearhug and starts squeezing him.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 am

Domino collides with the girl's body and finds himself trapped against her, his arms clamped down at his sides. His toned chest presses hard against her breasts, abs to stomach, and nearly face to face with her. The teen grits his teeth and first attempts to just power his way free, the streamlined muscle along his arms tensed. "Nnnf..! C-.. couldn't.. resist.. grabbin' me... huh?," he asks, a hint of mirth persisting in the face of the surprisingly tight squeeze. His forearms try to wriggle their way around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 pm

As her opponent tries to power his way out, Noel would just overcome his efforts with raw power, her long, slender arms tensed, yet not showing much definition at all, in spite of adding insane amount of pressure on her opponent, only a few drops of sweat form on her arms and forehead shows that she is putting in substantial effort.

"I... like... to hug people..." Replied Noel to her opponent's comment, "Crushing people... in my arms is so much easier and relaxing then having to play cat and mice." She explained, as her opponent seems to wriggle his arms around her waist, "Bearhug duel?" She inquires her opponent's intentions, "Good..." She comments as she relax her hold a bit, enough for him to lock his own bearhug inside of hers, but not enough for him to escape, "See... who is... stronger..." She said in her usually relaxing, sleeping voice, "5 minutes head start for you..." she offered, not tightening her hold"Just to be fair..." Rather confident of her strength and endurance.

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next