Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi Empty AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:15 am

Preceded by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-2013-presents-the-debut-of-silver-ace-t9431.html:2e1l3s7v]Avalanche 2013 Presents: The Debut of ... Silver Ace![/url:2e1l3s7v]
Followed by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-13-tables-match-taylor-parker-vs-rally-fortuna-t9443.html:2e1l3s7v]AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna[/url:2e1l3s7v]

Tatsuki Le Feuvre
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/tatsuki-le-feuvre-updated-t7856.html:2e1l3s7v]AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi 1398151-NJSQXOB.jpg[/url:2e1l3s7v]

Vs.

Aoi Fukiwara
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/aoi-fukiwara-t4767.html:2e1l3s7v]AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi 580922-LIBTPR2.jpeg[/url:2e1l3s7v]

Match Type: Standard
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions: The match will take in a forest outside. Leaves will cover the ring and the girls will wear superhero-like outfits.

[align=center:2e1l3s7v]AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi 1857321-2TE6VHR.png[/align:2e1l3s7v]

The lights in the AFWDome dim and the AFWTron flashes to life, showing a calm forest with leaves falling in the rustling breeze. The cameras pan to a ring that has been placed in the middle of a clearing. The setting is solemn but the crew have worked diligently behind the scenes to make it look like the perfect setting for a righteous showdown. The occasional burst of mist enters the camera view as it rolls in from the fog machine off camera. The girls are given their final instructions and the viewing audience gets ready to witness a spectacular show while the ring inside the dome is prepped for the next match.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi Empty Re: AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:13 pm

The Song absolutely (story of a girl) by nine days started playing as a blue haired girl wearing a blue and white dress, white thigh high boots and a white cape carrying a sword (fake so that she doesn't hurt anyone) came to the clearing where the ring was she was excited as this was her first pvp and she couldn't help but be happy she trained so hard after a lost she had in her first match but she tried forgetting it as she climb onto the ring.

okay so my opponent is named tatsuki la feuvre i think hope i could pronounce her name when she gets her. the girl thought to her self as she went to a corner and waited for her opponent

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi Empty Re: AV 13 Heroic Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi

Post by Cy_Man Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 pm

"Finally! Finally, finally, finally!" Tatsuki was extremely excited for this day, as it was her very first PPV match and it was part of the event Avalanche no less! This match was absolutely perfect for the athlete, although it is outside with no audience but rather viewers watching TV, it was a Fantasy Hero style match and that was her favorite thing whenever she cosplayed with her main outfit being one to begin with. Once she was ready in her signature Fantasy Hero outfit, along with a matching staff for good measure to enhance the theme, Tatsuki set out to the ring.

Her PPV theme, "[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9G1iOIJ-c4:2ueu141p]Fearless Hero[/url:2ueu141p]" by Nana Mizuki started to play in the AFW Dome's speakers as Tatsuki made her way towards the ring with her staff in hand, she saw her opponent in there first whom is also dressed as Fantasy Hero and even had a fake sword too boot. **So that is Aoi Fukiwara? She looks great in that outfit.** The athlete smiles as she looks at her, she was told of her beforehand and that she is a kawaii wrestler but considering Tatsuki's own height of being 5'1 she might as well be one too.

Usually Tatsuki does acrobatics at this time during her entrance, but considering that the ground may be slippery from the leaves she decided against it. She climbs up the ring apron and then jumps over the top ropes to get in the ring. But still thinking that a show is needed to entertain the viewers, Tatsuki gets in stance with her staff and begins to spin and swing it around with skill and technique before stopping as she spreads her legs slightly, holds the staff above her head with her right hand and makes a "V" sign with her left. "The "Super Athlete", Tatsuki Le Feuvre, makes her first Avalanche debut!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Aoi stood there be for she saw Tatsuki once seeing her she thought she was facing a fiction girl not an other kawaii at first is she a kawaii? Aoi thought to her self and saw her spin and do some moves with her staff giggling softly Aoi thought she should at least act out being a heroin as well and twirled her sword around and spinning around " the sword of justice Aoi is ready to face you" Aoi said giving a bow and putting her sword away " its nice to meet you "super athlete" Tatsuki le Feuvre " Aoi said giggling softly .

Smiling she did her best to be a social and hoped this would be a fun match " ready to get started?" she asked putting her hands up and waited for her opponent to "i must warn you my sword will defeat all that is evil " Aoi giggled befor she decide to talk out of character " this is my first ppv so i hope it goes well for both of us " Aoi looked at Tatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:42 am

Tatsuki held her pose for a good few second as she looked at Aoi who did a similar thing with her sword which was a decent job, but it made the athlete giggle a bit as she is mimicking her to try and with her speech of calling herself the "Sword of Justice". In response to Aoi's bow and her greeting, Tatsuki bowed herself to Aoi and then set the staff's end into the canvas while still holding. "Likewise to you as well, "Sword of Justice", Aoi Fukiwara."

Seeing Aoi get into a stance right now, asking Tatsuki if she was ready made her feel a bit uneasy right now. "Wait." She said as she jogged over to Aoi with her staff and held her hand out to Aoi to offer a handshake as a sign of sportsmanship. "Let us have a good match together, Aoi-san." She said with a smile before changing her expression to a strict one. "Oh, and I am not a kawaii wrestler if your wondering. I'm the real deal." Tatsuki added to make sure Aoi understood that she is a real Friction wrestler and soon smiled at her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:00 am

Aoi was in her stance already but when Tatsuki said wait she looked at her abit confused but saw the offer for a handshake, Smiling softly Aoi took her Tatsuki's hand with her own and shook it " yes lets have a good match Tatsuki-chan" Aoi said smiled but was shock once she heard her opponent saying she was fiction " your fiction? Wow i would never have thought im sorry but you looked like a kawaii like me " Aoi said and looked down but looked back up " ok thanks for letting me know " she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:22 am

Tatsuki's smile grew wider as Aoi accepted her handshake and wished for a good match as well. She then cracked up in laughter at her fellow Fantasy Hero over her surprise of Tatsuki being Friction and not a Kawaii. "Hahahaha! Don't worry about it! Someone my height would be confused for a kawaii after all." Soon enough the athlete broke the handshake and then returned to her corner. Since she didn't have a hostler for her staff like Aoi does she hands it to one of the guys who was outside the ring to hold onto.

Afterwards, Tatsuki does some quick warm up stretches with her arms and legs before turning to face Aoi with a competitive expression on her face with a smile, getting into a fighting stance. Kawaii or not, Tatsuki was psyched for this match to start as she waits for the bell to ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:50 am

Aoi laughed as well with Tatsuki " well then i guess I'll have to give it everything I got now if I want to win then " Aoi said smiling taking off her cape and gave her sword and cape to a stage hand. Stretching out her legs and arms trying to get nimble, after Stretching Aoi would bend her knees slightly and raise her hands up enough to block some attacks. Once the bell rang Aoi didn't waist time she ran at Tatsuki "ha!" she yelled aiming a punch at Tatsuki's belly.

Hitting Tatsuki's belly Aoi would grab her head turning Tatsuki's back to her and jumped up putting her knees on the other pretend hero's back as she fell down on her own back hoping her attack worked out right

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:11 am

As the bell rang, starting the match, Tatsuki only moved slightly forward while keeping her guard up for whatever happened. Right off the bat Aoi charges at the athlete like a bull at a bullfight, a bit of a predictable tactic as Tatsuki remained calm and collected so she can time her counter right. As Aoi got close and started to throw her punch, Tatsuki spun to the side, utilizing her athletic ability to dodge as she grabs her opponent's arm in the process before bringing the arm up and over the athlete's shoulder and try to throw Aoi into the mat. "Nice, but too predictable!"

With Aoi on the mat, Tatsuki backs away a bit to give her fellow hero some space to let her get back up. Although as Aoi makes it onto her knees, the athlete goes up against the ropes to launch herself at Aoi and then jump up in the air to attempt to Drop Kick her opponent when she stands back up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:31 am

Aoi thought she would get the first move in but it appeared Tatsuki predicted her charge as her arm was grabbed Aoi had to admit Tatsuki wasn't going to pull any punches as she yelped "whoa!" and was suddenly looking up at the sky abit dizzy. "nice.. move" Aoi said getting up but her eyes went wide in realization that Tatsuki might have a follow up and as soon as she was on her feet she felt Tatsuki's on her chest "ah!" the blue haired girl yelled out and fell back hitting her back again .

getting dizzy again Aoi tried shaking her head to get rid of the cobwebs and quickly got up still dizzy Aoi would wait for Tatsuki to get up as well if she wasn't already and would try grabbing Tatsuki shoulders in attempt to lock up with her."your very good Tatsuki-chan" Aoi said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next