Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Club Night with Natasha and Anja

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Club Night with Natasha and Anja - Page 3 Empty Re: Club Night with Natasha and Anja

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:25 pm

"But you could and by all accounts should be normal. I mean, who would think of the daughter of a couple that is as rich as most African nations that she could be a wrestler? Certainly not me."
Anja had to smile a little bit at the idea of how Natasha`s should probably be married to another pot of gold at this point in most dynasties, to hoard even more money they would never be able to spend on something fun.

"Okay!"
The Bonde dragged her friend from the dance floor and down in the lower basements, nodding to a guard troop that she was with her.
"So, hm where to start? Maybe the wrestling rooms, or the scene rooms like the silk chamber..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Club Night with Natasha and Anja - Page 3 Empty Re: Club Night with Natasha and Anja

Post by daemongirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 am

"Well some might not consider being groomed to run a company when one is still in their twenties a normal thing either." Natasha said a bit softly as she thought back to the weeks before she left when her father did just about everything he could to get her to stay. She hadn't told him what league she was going to join and she hoped to this day he hadn't tried to find out, gambling that his busy schedule coupled with her mother actually knowing where she was working would keep his eyes away from her matches.

Soon she was being whisked away from the dance floor and down into the lower levels of the club where the rhythmic pounding of the music above was dulled to a barely audible whisper. "Wait wait hold on, there are wrestling rooms and something called a silk chamber? Tell me theres some kind of directory for all of this stuff!" Natasha said with a laugh before taking a moment to think it over. "Well this silk chamber sounds curious so why don't we go with that?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:09 am

Anja had thought a little bit about the possibility of a directory here , but that was not really present in her mind at this point. She could not remember having seen one, and she probably had also an explanation why not.
"A directory? No, i think not. People value their privacy here very much. and some people love the thrill of being surprised all the time. Some features are non permanent too, for new attractions and tastes."

So the silk chamber had taken the attention of Natasha? Anja would have guessed so from the rarity of such rooms in night clubs.
"It´s a room totally clad in silk, with the addition of having a soft floor and walls. Basically a trampoline for adults."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:58 am

"Attractions? What is this place, some kind of bdsm amusement park?" Natasha said with a laugh as her imagination ran wild with the premise, conjuring up mental images of rides like an underground roller coaster. It got her wondering just what secrets lay in wait for her on this tour and she couldn't wait to see as much as she could, her curiosity starting to get the better of her. At the mention of the silk room being something akin to a trampoline Natasha couldn't help but picture the kinds of adult activities had to go on in a room like that, the hard to embarrass french woman even blushing at some of the thoughts. "And wrestling rooms too, seems this town is obsessed with the AFW and wrestling isn't it?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:20 pm

"It is. People here are virtually dying to see girls wrestle."
Anja left her answer without a judgment, although she knew really well how much people loved wrestling in general here and why she hated them for it.
"The owner is very discreet. If you have the money, you can basically build the room of your dreams. A pool room, something for the friends of soft tenderness, or any other ideas that may cross the mind of a rich person. Maybe you should invest in a room too, although you don´t own it, you just use it then and have bunches of volunteers to try your room."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu May 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Natasha paused to consider that idea for a moment before softly shaking her head with a smile. "Sounds intriguing but I don't think so. I actually rely on the money I get from the AFW for most of my expenses, my home and such are actually owned by my family so I save on living costs but I'd have to go to my father if I wanted to get the money to build a room and I'd rather not do that." Natasha said with a laugh at the end, the image of her father's face if she ever asked for such a thing too much to resist giggling at.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 09, 2014 1:45 pm

"Uhm, yeah, sounds reasonable for me too."
Indeed, it sounded that Natasha of course did not own the money of her father yet, so that she was probably tied down to the six grand she earned at AFW, not to speak of cuts from her various merchandise. When a certain ceiling was broken in a wrestling league, being poor in the sense of not knowing what to eat was probably impossible when you did not throw out your money with both hands.

"...Say..."
Anja drew the word out much longer while trying to look sweet and innocent with her hands behind her back.
"Which one of the wrestling rooms would interest you the most?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat May 10, 2014 9:38 am

Natasha's eyes had been drifting around the hallway in search of whatever other secrets this club might be hiding from her but she quickly returned her deep blue gaze to Anja as the german woman drew out the word say, Natasha eagerly awaiting the question that surely was about to come.

"Hmmm how many are there?" Natasha asked while her eyes looked up at the ceiling and she stroked her chin as if she was some detective deep in thought about a case. Her mind went through the various possibilities of what kinds of wrestling rooms this place had, but ultimately her thoughts returned to the pit of fluorescent green liquid she had seen in the middle of the main floor. A devious grin appeared upon Natasha's lips when she looked back into Anja's eyes. "Well that big pit we saw when we first entered the club...I want to try that!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 10, 2014 6:55 pm

"Oh, the sticky glue stuff that is glowing in the dark in that funny colors? thought that you would like that! We could have a little training session there, for your upcoming chance at Summer Splash!"
Anja, at this point, was pretty sure that she would not have a match at Summer Splash and Natasha would be the contender for the championship of Marissa.

The best of it all was that they had also stuck their barriers in their little talk, so that Anja could have no anger or remorseful feelings while she would try to grab Natasha by the hand with an excited grin to lead her to the more private, goo wrestling arena here in the backstage area.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 20, 2014 9:01 am

"How could it not? I've never even seen such a thing in the AFW and thats saying something!" Natasha said brimming with excitement at the prospect of being able to have a little friendly match with the blonde bombshell, one inside a pit of whatever that neon goo was no less. It wasn't that she hadn't ever fought Anja before, in their two matches together each woman had come away with a win, but it had been a while since their previous match and this one would be more about just enjoying oneself rather than a win and loss record.

With no idea where anything was Natasha was once again happy to have Anja serve as her guide, letting the woman lead her down the hallways on their way to what she hoped would be a private room just for them. "I wonder if thats stuff is edible? Oh does it come in different colors too? What about glowing underneath like a black light or something?" Natasha asked while Anja led her about by the hand.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next