Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Iron Abs!

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Iron Abs! - Page 4 Empty Re: Iron Abs!

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:33 am

Akashi grinned at the way the two played off each other. People got riled up by Taylor all the time but Fallon was both letting it get to her [I]and playing it cool. If that was even possible. At least, that's what it seemed like to Akashi. And Fallon was ultimately goaded into a match that probably didn't favor her. However, Akashi was a little taken aback by being named referee.

"I am honorable!" She declared. I'll call any match right down the middle!" She beamed. "I'll just find a top and a time keeper while you sort out the rest.of the stipulations!"

Akashi bounded towards the ropes grinning at Taylor and nudgjng her as she slipped through the ropes and ran back up the ramp in a giddy fashion.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Taylor casually smirked back at Fallon, totally unconcerned about anything she could possibly have to say, until she got to her second stipulation.

Her smile immediately drained from her face and all the fun and games came screeching to a stop. Did she actually want to hold her down, or have Akashi do it, so she could beat her until she couldn't take it anymore? That's what she wanted? Did she get off on that kind of thing? Taylor had been there before, not in a long, long time, and she knew the kind of person that would take advantage of you and hurt you when you couldn't fight back. She didn't like them very much.

And Akashi wouldn't even do that, anyway.

In a flash, she was in Fallon's face. She shoved her back with her forehead and rapidly backed her up to the ropes. "That's what you want, huh?" Her voice was a low, visceral growl, unflinchingly keeping Fallon's eyes with her glare. "How 'bout I give you your shot right up front? Why don't we just throw down for real? You can try to destroy my abs, and I'll break your fucking face. Then afterward you can let me know how it feels to have your ass beat when there's nothing you can do about it. Sound like fun?" She gave her a rough shove into the ropes.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Fallon was shocked by Taylor’️s strong reaction to her suggested stipulation, and was caught off guard when the seemingly carefree, slightly annoying blonde suddenly turned into an angry, deathly-serious warrior. She allowed herself to be pushed back by the blonde veteran, the girl’️s forehead pressing hard against her own. “H-hey!” Fallon exclaimed, after being roughly shoved up into the ropes. “Hey! What the fuck is your problem?” She would bring her hands up to Taylor’️s shoulders and start pushing against the blonde, trying to bully her back to the center of the ring. “What the heck was that, huh? I mean, seriously! I really, really don’️t understand at all what is so wrong about that stipulation!”

if she could, Fallon would try to escape from the blonde woman’️s clutches, putting some distance between herself and this crazy person.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:49 am

Taylor let Fallon push her back to the middle of the ring, but never once broke eye contact. It was so predictable, the moment you put pressure on her type, they fold like a cheap suit. Fucking pussies.

"Aw, where you goin'?" She said with her salty NYC accent. "You don't like me anymore?" She cocked her hips sharply to the side with all the attitude in the world and tilted her head at the brunette. "What's wrong with it? You like beating on people when they can't fight back? Whatsa matter, you don't like it when they do? C'mere."

She stood her ground in the middle of the ring and motioned for Fallon to come to her. Maybe the crowd would get to see a fun little wrestling match, maybe it'd witness the ass kicking of the year. It all just depended on how much longer Akashi would take to get her slow ass back to the ring. Where the hell was she?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:21 am

Fallon stopped moving when Taylor started taunting her, as if she was running away. The Californian’️s cheeks grew just a little bit redder. This girl was completely insane! Nothing she said made any sense! And Fallon still didn’️t know what was so wrong about the stipulation she had proposed! It wasn’️t like there wasn’️t precedent for it—stipulations of that same sort were actually pretty common! The whole point was that you fought harder during the match, knowing that, if you lost, you couldn’️t defend yourself as the winner took her prize! That was the whole point! So what was up Taylor’️s butt that she got so freaked out by the mere idea of it?

Fallon didn’️t know how she was going to explain all of this to the crazy blonde, but she had to try—or at least pretend to make an effort long enough for Akashi to return. Even if the sumo was probably going to favor Taylor, Fallon felt safer having a second non-insane person in the ring.

“Look,” she began placatingly, as Taylor gestured for her to attack. “Look, okay? Could you just stop being such a freak and talk like a normal person instead of having all these mood swings? I don’️t know what your problem is with that stipulation! Feel free to explain it, if you want.” Fallon sighed and wiped a few beads of sweat from her forehead. “I really, really want to just get this figured out so I can lay an almighty whoopin’️ on your ass, blondie!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:50 am

Surprisingly enough finding an extra large zebra striped shirt was easier than she figured it would have been when she stepped out from the arena and began to feel the gravity of her situation. Having a special guest referee was by no means unheard of and they liked to keep a nice supply of striped sports bras around for a reason that Akashi might spend a few hours contemplating later on. The hard part was actually finding a timekeeper. Akashi didn't know whys he was going through such lengths to try and make this an 'official' match. She didn't even know if she had that power anyway. Shouldn't someone come out and say that? Lukretia? Rally? Mercy? She didn't know. Either way, she was a little further away from the arena than she wanted to be and still was no go on the timekeeper while she struggled to fit her sports bra on.

While Akashi was busy with her search, another figure began to slowly creep along from outside of the ring. With the two girls, inside the ring, the red head might have a hard time sneaking in. She decided, once she was over the barricade, that maybe she didn't need to be so stealthy. She slid into the ring and hopped up to her feet. "Oh! The two of you are looking for a timekeeper?" She said. She tilted her head and looked at Taylor. 'hellooooo~' She whispered and chuckled softly, wiggling her fingers at Taylor.

"Hey." She said, looking at Fallon as she kept her arms crossed behind her back, never pausing for more than a second to look back at Taylor. "This girl." She said, nodding at Taylor. "She's alright. We're old pals. I can vouch for her. She's legit." She said with a bright grin. "She actually really would love those stipulations of yours. But, sometimes words are hard for her. She just gets SO excited! ehehehe!" Morrigan stepped closer to Fallon but not close enough to be within arms reach.

"How about this?" She asked. "How about I take one shot. On you? One shot right in the stomach. If I can knock you to the ground, I'll take your place in the match. If I beat my pal here, then you can just punch the fuck out of her belly. You know, instead of me. And if I lose, well? After She's done mashing your gut into meal, I'll let you have a crack at my fresh, unpunched belly, just because I couldn't hold up my weight in your stead?"

Morrigan then looked at Taylor with a shit-eating grin. "What about you? I know you'd just love that."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:18 am

"Hah!" Taylor laughed. "We're not out here to talk about our feelings, so are you gonna come at me or not?"

She heard the crowd react and thought it was Akashi returning, finally, but the commotion was on the wrong side of the ring. She turned, and saw the blood-red hair, the glasses, heard that curly Irish voice, and instantly, any ire she had roused for Fallon was directed at her instead. It was Morrigan.

Taylor bent her knees and lowered herself into a posture where she'd be ready to rush her at any moment, while staring daggers at the redhead. She didn't take her eyes off her, didn't even blink, like an animal waiting for the right moment to take her prey.

"Oh, hey Puddin'," she said to Fallon with put-on cheer, without looking at her. "Meet Morrigan. She likes to carve up rookies' stomachs with a razor. And if she's as much of a useless pussy as I think she is, she's got a taser behind her back right now because she thinks it'll keep her safe."

She wanted nothing more than to make good on the promise she made a long time ago, that the next time she saw Morrigan she would beat her senseless, but there was one thing she would want more than that and that was to make it official. A match, in the ring, in front of everybody with a ref to call it and cameras to record all the details, was as good as she could hope for.

"Sounds like a good deal to me, man. I'll even let you keep the taser." She had the slightest hint of a smile peeking at the corner of her mouth, but nothing of the sort around her eyes.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 am

Fallon was just about ready to charge Taylor, referee or no referee, when all of a sudden, someone else climbed up into the ring. My big debut is getting totally overshadowed by this parade of random people, Fallon thought despondently, turning around to get a good look at the redhead who seemed to be volunteering to play timekeeper. Well, at least this one wasn’️t going to try to start taking cheap shots at me, Fallon thought, feeling a little better.

“Yeah, that’️s what I thought,” Fallon said with a nod, when Morrigan told her how words sometimes were difficult for Taylor. “She’️s weird.” She chuckled, but not for too long, because the redhead would step closer to her and offer her a very interesting deal. So much for not taking any shots at me, Fallon thought. But, as she mulled it over, the better it sounded to her. She really couldn’️t lose, no matter what happened on this punch. Taylor even seemed to be amenable to such an arrangement. If it was a plan even Crazy Lady could get behind, then who was Fallon to turn down the offer?

“Sure. Sounds like a good deal to me,” Fallon would reply. She put her hands behind her head and tightened her stomach, giving Morrigan a wide-open target for her one punch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:40 am

Morrigan's eyebrow twitched at Taylor's words. She was partly correct. Morrigan had it stashed away but she wasn't holding it. She even held up her hands just to show them off to Fallon and Taylor, coyly smiling and playing innocent to Taylor's warning. But Fallon did not even seem to blink at Taylor's words. Morrigan couldn't believe it as Fallon really did just fold her arms back and stick out her stomach, showing off those abs she was so prideful about.

Morrigan's fists opened and closed in anticipation as she took a step back. Morrigan then jabbed a thumb at Taylor, keeping her in her peripheral while addressing Fallon. "This one. She fancies herself a Cú Chulainn. You should know that those types..." Morrigan said and put her hands behind her back as she bent her knees. One arm slipped behind her back and after a second she charged Fallon. She yanked the taser from where she was keeping it hidden and flicked it on while she arced her arm around to drive it deeply into the abs that Fallon loved so much. She didn't need to finish her sentence. The point would be made well enough.

Akashi had finally found someone and was heading back tot he arena. She hoped the crowd wasn't getting restless. They didn't like to wait. But Fallon and Taylor probably liked to wait even less! She looked up at a monitor to see how they were doing when She noticed a third person int he ring.

It only took her a second for her to realize who it was and she began to sprint full on towards the arena as fast as she could. The crowd certainly wasn't going to be bored if she was there.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Fallon hadn’️t thought that Taylor was being serious about the taser. For one, Morrigan didn’️t seem like the unstable sort of person who would use one on unsuspecting people—everything she had said sounded pretty reasonable, even if Fallon had no idea who or what Cuckoo Lynn was. Two, Fallon didn’️t really trust Taylor all that much, since she still thought the blonde wrestler was sort of crazy. And three, Morrigan had shown them her hands, and they were empty. Of course she wouldn’️t have a taser. AFW had security who would stop wrestlers from bringing in something that dangerous, right?

Apparently not, because, as Morrigan’️s fist came forward, Fallon saw the little device that it held and realized that Taylor had been completely serious. The belly fetishist jumped, trying to avoid it, but she was just a split second too slow, and she took the multi-thousand-volt shock just above her navel. When it hit her, she screamed bloody murder, stumbling backwards and dropping down to the mat as she lost control of her body. Fallon had never been tased before, and, after this little encounter, she knew she would never want to be tased again. It fucking hurt! Luckily, Morrigan had only hit her with it for an instant. She writhed in pain for a couple seconds, but, thankfully, the effects of the tasing were receding rather quickly. The fear and pain she had felt were replaced by white-hot fury for being tricked like that.

“W-what the fuck was that!?” she demanded, clutching at her burning stomach with one hand as she turned herself over onto her knees. “What the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid fucking idiot!? Why did you do that?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next