Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Derekrichey23, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Okami's maneuvre could have not been less far from success, as Miko just easily took the chance to wrap her thighs around his head, then pulling the boy with her as she fell onto the mats to trap him into a headscissor hold.

"U-Unghf....!". The smooth, warm softness of Miko's thighs around the boy's cheeks were giving him a both teasing and embarassing feel, but the silver haired boy knew that it was going to become a lot more uncomfortable, once she would start to squeeze.

Okami's hands wandered along Miko's thighs in seek of a good grip to try and pry apart her leggy vice, but nor the silken-like smoothness of her legs, neither the embarassing closeness with her crotch were helping to keep his struggles coherent... which was not good, for once she managed to cross her ankles and lock him in, Okami would be a keeper in her lethally sultry headscissors.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Miko loved the feeling of Okami being trapped between her legs. "Oh, settle down Okami. It will all be over soon." Miko would say before grabbing Okami's hair and slowly pulling his face towards her crotch. "Just relax and let me have my fun." Miko would say as she would lock her legs as soon as Okami would be secured against her crotch. "Now if you could just struggle a little so i can have some fun too and i promise that when you wake up the match will be over."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:22 am

In spite of his valiant but incoherent struggles, Okam was soon secured up into an embarassing headscissors with his face closer to Miko's crotch.

Locked with his nose brushing shamefully against her crotch each time the sexy opponent would flex and pulsate her sultry thighs, Okami was now easier to tease and squeeze, with the further embarassement of Miko overlooking his ashamed trapped face with a self-satisfied smile from over her large, swaying breasts.

"Mrfhhhh... let..gmmfff....". The flustrated boy was not going to surrender... but he was not going to escape either, not with laying entrapment denying him any good leverage and only leaving for Okami to unwittingly caress Miko's thighs with the ineffective struggle of his weakening hands, and for Miko to relish into the pleasant brushing of his silver head within the warm, intimate squeeze of her scissor-lock.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:39 pm

"Oh, struggle just like that." Miko would say in a sultry tone as she wiggled her hips a little to make Okami's nose tickle her crotch some more. "So, are you going to give up?" Miko would ask as she felt Okami's hair brush against her thighs. "You can't escape and the more you struggle the more enjoyable it is for me." Miko would add as she would squeeze Okami's head between her thighs to try and weaken Okami while hoping all the taunting would weaken his resolve.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:16 am

"urgh.... y-you're not going to win that easy....unghhh.. I'm going to get out of this.... nghh....". Even saying that, Okami was having a hard time trying to escape from the hot prison of Miko's headscissor hold.

His brave but fruitless struggles were only tiring himself, getting more and more easily ragdolled in her sultry hold. To his further embarassement, the silver-haired boy would notice that she was now matter of factly rocking him back and forth with her rhytmical squeezing, demoralizing Okami into making him feel like a helpless little child. Moreover, each squeeze was sending a wave of numbness from his constricted neck down to the rest of his body, making him tired and dizzy no matter how he tried to resist.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:38 am

Miko continued to squeeze the poor Okami between her thighs "Oh, i don't think you are going to escape me." Miko said as she patted Okami on his head. "Just give in and i will give you a kiss." Miko said as she puckered her lips and blew the trapped Okami a kiss. "If you don't give up though, i think i am going to have to make you kiss my ass." Miko would say before moving her hand backwards to pat her ass. "Of course i may just make you do that anyway. You seemed to enjoy yourself back there last time."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:29 am

Miko seemed to have Okami right where she wanted him, not missing the chance to tease him with a blowkiss as to let him know that he was powerless between her sultry yet mighty thighs.

"N-Nghfff......tight....", he groaned, his labored breathings making the inside of Miko's thighs glistening and more heated, thus making her leggy prison both more uncomfortable and more seductive. Tugging and struggling without managing to slip his head out of her tight headscissors, the silver-haired boy was also still trying to pry apart her thighs, but with his prisoner's eyes fluttering in ashamed, incoming sleepyness, Miko knew that the cute boy was a keeper, willing or not. "N-No.... must....r-resist...", he would groan in a muffled voice, as trying to deny the embarassing truth of his hopelessness.

With each new flex, her luscious thighs would drain him a little more of his strenghts. And, with each amount of fight drained out of him, Miko was able to squeeze and grind him closer. Squeezing him into helplessness while being able to lull him tauntingly between her thighs, it was clearly a win-win situation for Miko... and Okami was slowly becoming a cute, strenghtless male doll for her to play with.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Miko continued to caress Okami's head "Oh yes, keep struggling Okami. I love the feeling of your weak and helpless body trapped between my legs." Miko said as she would pull Okami's face into her crotch for a second before pulling him out of it. "Now i can't wait until you fall unconscious. I am going to have so much fun with you before i leave." Miko said as she squeezed Okami's head as hard as she could for a second before letting up. "Or you could just give up and i promise to be gentle."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Sensually taunted by Miko's crotch smother, Okami coughed with a flaring face as soon as she pulled him back, now realizing the crude truth: Miko was in complete control, and willing to get all the pleasure she could from her dominant position.

A truth that Miko didn't miss to underline by squeezing his neck with full force for some brief moments, just enough to bring him to the brink of unconsciousness, only to then ease up the pressure enough to keep him awake, but not for him to possibly escape.

Due to the long captivity, Miko's thighs were now hot and glistening, making an even more sensually embarassing, but still lethal jail for Okami's head.
"N-Nghhh.... I... c-can... fight...". The silver haired boy still tried to resist, gathering his feeble remaining strenghts to try and get on all four, a desperate attempt at gaining a little leverage to his struggles.
But it was unsure whether he could get there in his debilitated state, especially when each new squeeze from Miko's thighs was sending him sleepier.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Miko couldn't help but laugh as Okami tried to get onto all fours "Oh, do you still think you have a chance?" Miko would say with a smile on her face before using her legs to trying to take Okami back down to the mat. "You can't beat me but you can keep struggling. I love the look on your face when you struggle." Miko said as she would squeeze Okami's neck again. "Now why don't you just lay there until you pass out? I promise i will give you a wake up kiss." Miko said as she just couldn't resist taunting the trapped Okami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Miko vs Okami - tap out or pass out (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next