» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Even if restrainting his breathing, it was not like Aurore was squeezing him with crushing force, tricking Okami into wasting more energies with a futile struggle and making him weaker and weaker. Stuck in the girl's arms, it really felt like if his strenght was literally being absorbed by her embrace, all the while getting teased by her sweet, carefree smile as she kept squeezing him tight.

"N-Nffhhhh.... w-we'll see about that.... nghhh....". With the boy's feet embarassingly dangling off the mats due to Aurore's advantage in height and his arms pinned in her mighty embrace, Okami was flexing all out to no avail, matter of factly making things worse on himself.

Still unable to elaborate a different strategy from just fighting by force, the boy's head was swooning in the tightening embrace of Aurore as he kept going with a stubborn but not very strategic struggle: each time he paused for a breather, Aurore had a chance to squeeze him closer, and the softening of his tiring muscles would lead to the same outcome, making him feel like a little mouse being toyed in the coils of a teasing pythoness.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match

Post by Kounoko Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Aurore could see that her opponent's strength is really slowly being drained away, however, this match cannot end here.

Well, after all, the audiences are her for a show, if she just crush a submission from her opponent this early, it wouldn't be a very fun match, would it?

And thus, she would release the boy from her hug, and move back a few steps, giving him some time to recover, "Are you alright?" She asked with a gentle smile.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Slowly getting out of breath, Okami was trying to figure out some different methods to escape from her clutches, given the impossibility to get out by mere force... when suddenly Aurore decided to let him go on his feet and take a slight distance.

"Pant pant.... sure alright... just a slight bit constricted. More importantly... Are YOU alright Aurore-chan..? Letting go of your opponent in the middle of a match is imprudent of you... pant pant...", the silver haired boy would reply, taking time to catch his breathing and get ready to resume the fight.

"I hope you won't have to regret going too easy on me.... HERE I COME!", Okami would then declare with the slightest grin, before taking the initative.
Rushing straight to Aurore for a clothesline, the boy seemed to be going right into trapping herself in her arms again, but the clothesline was a faint: sliding down at the latest moment, almost baseball style, the boy would try to sweep Aurore's legs at ankles height, hopefully unbalancing her enough to have her stumble to the mats.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:39 pm

"Oh well~" was the reply to her opponent's comment that she's not very prudent at letting go of him, "Since you are rather weak, I don't think I really need to be prudent~" She teased.

However, she soon got sweep at her ankles when she attempts to wait for her opponent to clothesline her and counter attack him, causing her to fall down onto the floor, "Hey! What happened?" She exclaims, not really knowing what just hit her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Okami was almost surprised to see his maneuvre work so nice. It was odd, but in spite of her lovely appearance Aurore seemed to be a powerhouse with not much of technical or strategical skills.

It was quite the new situation for the silver haired boy, having to beware of a girl's strenght but not being deceived by cunning strategies and embarassed by shameless maneuvres like it frequently happened at Tension.

"Heh... well, that was a feint, Aurore-chan!", Okami would reply matter of factly with a brief grin, before getting to the downed girl and helping her up to her feet.
If he got there, he would then hook an arm around her neck, place his other hand on her belt and try to lift her up for a vertical suplex... that is if she could not manage to resist it.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:47 pm

"Thanks!" Aurore happily reached for the boy's hand as he seems to offer to help her up to her feet, "Hey!" Until he suddenly changed his aiding hand to an attack, lifting her up for a vertical suplex...

However, Aurore, although surprised by the move, was fast enough to respond, and attempts to break the throw by reaching out her arms in attempt to counter by grabbing her opponent and pick him up to do a power bomb!

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Okami might be in possess of better technical skills but, when it came to power moves, trying to overpower Aurore was like fighting against a 300 lbs opponent for the silver-haired boy, as he would soon find out: with his hold broken, Okami's well toned yet slender body was easily lifted and powerbombed down to the mats, leaving him stunned.
"Unhhh... w-what did hit me... a train..?", he would groan, almost if joking about his situation, but he was really temporarily defenseless on the mats. A golden chance for Aurore to do whatever she liked with the cute ddazed opponent.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:08 am

"Are you alright?" Said Aurore to her dazed opponent, "Oh well~ Get ready!" She warned as she starts climbing the ropes, and with a jumping summersualt she would attempt do to a body splash, slamming her body down onto his, if he can recovers before she completes her attack, he might be able to either roll away last minutes, or try to kick her in the stomach as she falls down from the air towards him, not that her strong abs will be hurt much if he did.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Watching Aurore looking down at him with that condescend smile, Okami would shake the cobwebs off from his head just in time to see her going for a body splash and to orginize a counter-attack, curling his legs to himself so that the powerful girl would fall belly first onto his knees.

"Heh... bad move Aurore-cha.... ugh...t-tough..!". Disgracefully for the Japanese boy, the impact would not produce the wished results, as his legs felt like having impacted some steel-like abs. And as additional issue, he was now pinned underneath her frame.
"Dammit....!", he would groan, trying to wriggle out of the unfortunate position.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Aurore couldn't helped but giggled at her opponent's actions of curling his legs, flexing her hard abs, she gets ready for the impact.

And sure enough, while it does case a bit of pain to her abs, the impact hurts the boy's knees even more, and with that, she had him pinned under him, "Hey~ this is where babies will be staying before they are born, it has got to be rather well-protected, don't you agreed?" She teased, explaining why she has such impenetrable abs.

"And now~ it's time for a show~" She teased, as she make use of her position on top of him to quickly pick him up in a rather embarrassing (for him) baby cradle style carry, with her left arm wrapping down his knees and supporting his backsides, and her right one wrapping from under his upper back and grabbing onto his right upper arm, her arms clutching in tight to prevent him from escaping.

"Time for a nap, sweety~" She then said as she starts rocking the boy back and fore in her mighty arms.

Last edited by 11749 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next