» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Picked up so easily and captured in such embarassing hold like the baby-cradle, Okami blushed deeply as the powerful girl started to even lull him back and forth, teasing him with her mockingly maternal talk too.

"W-Wha...? H-Hey stop it... I won't let you...unhhh.....". The shocked Okami would try to struggle out Aurore's binding embrace, but she seemed to have him right where she wanted now, tightly secured and immobilized in her "loving" hold. Even more uneasing for Okami, her rhytmical rocking him to and fro was starting to make the boy slightly dazed and disoriented, humbling his struggles and really making him look like a baby in Aurore's restrainting cuddle.

"All she misses now is to start and sing a lullaby....!" Okami would think in deepening embarassement, his face flaring as she kept him curled in her mighty arms, apparently not even acknowledging his efforts to escape.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 8 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match

Post by Kounoko Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:50 pm

As she rocks her now helpless opponent in her arms, Aurore's cheerful smile would turned into a playful giggle.

Well, with his skill, he would have been a fearsome opponent to her, if he had concentrate more on using skill and playing cat and mouse with her. Unfortunately, as most guys do, he grossly underestimated her incredible strength, and thus, is now, more or less in her mercy.

Well, ending the match too soon would really cause the audience to be bored, and thus, she decides to play to few more ticks.

And thus, instead of delivering a finisher or something, Aurore would continue to rock her cute opponent, while she starts singing a song, with no sign of stress in her voice, "Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetop~ When the wind blows, the cradle will rock~" Naturally, this sent the audience into roars of laughter to see how a guy is so easily overpowered and played with by a girl who's although tall, is of the same weight as himself.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:02 pm

If Okami was blushing before, his face would become bright-red now: like if reading his most embarassed thoughts, Aurore would really start to sing him a lullaby tune!

The boy's struggles to escape by force were, as before, useless while Aurore sung her little tune for him with a sweet happy voice, enterteining her fans in more than one way at Okami's expense as she swaddled him back and forth at the same pace with her nursery rhymes.
Thus, the much flustrated boy was induced to fight harder, with the only result to waste his energies faster.

"N-nn.. I won't allow.. this...", he would mumble, but Aurore could hear how his cutely valiant words were now starting to be spoken with a tired voice, her teasing rocking and singing conjuring in making him lightheaded.

Humbling, or even not noticing his struggles, the beautiful girl kept swaying him playfully in her inescapable cradle. Of course, Okami would wish to break free.... or at least to stop that lullaby-taunt of hers, but his insistence in trying by force was turning against him, and Aurore seemed to be enjoying singing him to sleep, just like the fans seemed to love it.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 25 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Aurore would giggled as she continues her not at all painful but extremely embarrassing hold on the poor boy, and she would just continue to rock him in her slender arms while singing the lullaby, intending to slowly rob him of his stamina and alertness, totally playing around with him.

And thus, slowly she rocks, she would want to wait until her opponent is just about to fall asleep before using her next move "Baa, baa, black sheep, Have you any wool~?" ...and she just changed a song.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:37 pm

This was the most embarassing entrapment for Okami. Aurore was rocking him nonstop in her baby-cradle hold, not at all wanting to crush him, but gently swaying and singing him to sleep instead, thus making him look cute and powerless in her inescapable cuddle. Incredible but true, her arms were never getting tired to hold a boy whose weight was about equal to hers, swaddling him around with taunting easyness.

By the time Aurore started a new lullaby tune to play with her cute prisoner's mind, the poor boy could not escape anymore, all nice and softened in her loving embrace as her sweet voice and repetitive rocking were soothing down his will to fight back. Cheering happily at the girl's teasings, the crowd was at the same time impressed at how she could still sing nursery rhymes without showing the slightest hint of straining in her voice.

[size=85:12wxzbfc]"No...I can't let her lull me to sleep!"", his weakening mind would try to protest, but things were going to that direction regardless of Okami's will.
"mnn...t-tired....", was all the cute boy was able to mumble instead, as sleepyness grew. Embarassing as it could be, Okami's eyes would start to flutter, making him really look like a little baby who was fighting an already lost battle to keep his eyes open.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 19 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:55 am

Aurore's arms were actually getting rather sore from all the exertion, and she could felt it, and the bits of sweat forming on her body shows, however, due to her medical condition of not feeling discomfort to pain, her voice still sounds relaxed and gentle.

This is the main reason why she's so strong, since she is able to train harder and longer then others, and thus becoming so strong, not to mention, no one can tell if she's straining or tired, since she can keep a relax expression and voice even when her body is at the limit.

Rocking her opponent, she can tell that he's close to being rocked into dreamland, and while her arms are getting tired, she knows that it's still a long way to her limit, and with that, she would continue to sang a lullaby while swing him gently in her mighty arms, to see how long he can resist falling asleep.

Oh well, she's really being mean this time.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:32 am

To the audience and to the drowzying Okami, who could not guess the straining in Aurore's arms, this was quite the impressive show of herculean strenght mixed with teasing female loveliness.

Soon Okami's mind would succumb to the sweet, unyelding tunes of Aurore's lullaby and her arms rocking him gently at the same rhythm, again and again. Drained of all his resistence by her taunting charms, he would eventually entrust himself to Aurore's mocking maternal embrace, yawning faintly and closing his eyes as he couldn't help but slowly drift into unconsciousness, not without shame. His face was blushing evidently, a clear sign that poor Okami was still just barely enough conscious to realize the deep embarassement of being defeated in this way.

Only a matter of seconds now before the cute helpless boy would fall completely asleep, and the audience was just loving it, carefully watching at his cute movements come to a stop and his arms dropping down limp, eagerly waiting to see the ultimate teasing knockout: a defiant boy lulled into defeat and turned into a slumbering baby without even using any violence.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:53 am; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:02 am

Aurore continues to rock her opponent in her mighty arms with her gentle smile on her face. While her arm's muscles tightens ups, and starts showing a bit more tone than usual in the effort to continue slowly swinging the boy gently, with sweat moisting her arm to show that indeed, her is putting in effort to perform this amazing feat of strength.

However, her deep reserves seems is rather capable of fuelling the exertion, as she is still able to continue singing one song after another without any signs of strain or fatigue in her voice. "Twinkle, Twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are~" She sang as she continues to rocked her opponent, using her immerse strength and stamina to drain his strength and consciousness, all without any violence.

She would continue to rock him slowly until his eyes finally shuts and his limps relaxed, evident of him falling asleep, and she would maintain the rocking hold for just a minute more, just to be sure, before slowly bending down and placing the sleeping boy onto the floor, waiting him lay sweetly asleep, as she playfully put a finger over her lips and winks to the audience, as if requesting them to be quiet and not to wake him up.

… Anyway, come to think about it, wouldn't the boy be woken up from the sleep anyway when the referee comes yelling out the count of 10? It seems that this moves serves no purpose other then to show everyone how insanely strong she is.

What a show off.

Last edited by 11749 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Given the effectiveness of Aurore's lovely voice in soothing down the poor unwilling Okami, and the showing appreciation from the whole audience, it would be no surprise if some label proposed her to record a CD of her lullabies after the match.
But for now, her teasing maneuvre had served well the planned purpose to put her now not-so-defiant opponent to sleep. Rocked and lulled into deeper relaxation even after going unconscious, the silver haired boy couldn't do anything but take a nap at Aurore's feet, unaware of the smothered giggles coming especially from the female audience while she playfully shushed the crowd.

With Aurore towering over the slumbering Okami in such cute yet dominant pose for the fans, the ref-girl would start to count, giggling to herself as well: "ONE...! TWO...! THREE...! FOUR...! FIVE....". Okami was floating on a numb all the time, only becaming barely aware with each more number yelled and blinking his eyes, as if disturbed in his rest.
"Hihi... SIIIIIX...SEEEEVEN.... EEEEEEIGHT". The ref-girl was having her own fun too, making the countout an extra taunt for Okami, which by fortune helped him to regain consciousness just in time to realize the humiliating situation, mostly thanks to the mocking noise made by the ref.

By the time the count went to "NIIIIIINEEE...", Okami would finally get to groan and groggily rise up to a sitting stance, not fast enough to stop the count. "TEEEEN !!! First round to Aurore!".
"U-Unhh... damned lullabies...", he would grumble looking up in deep shame at the self-contented smile of Aurore. He might have only lost the first round, but having been lulled to sleep like a baby counted like a losing streak of 50-0 to his pride. To the crowd's amused eyes, he was not more of a match for Aurore than an infant could be a match for his elder sister... or mommy.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 pm

As Okami woke up from his sleep, the crowd would all burst into laughter, and Aurore herself would start giggling uncontrollably as well.

Well, it's really is amusing.

And with that, the bell sounds to end the first round, and Aurore would just move back into her side of the ring to take a rest, so as to recover the energy she has used up on rocking her opponent to sleep, waiting for the second round to start.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next