Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 1:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The bunny also returns

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The bunny also returns - Page 3 Empty Re: The bunny also returns

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:20 am

Lia jumped a bit as she heard the door open. Uh oh. The woman who came in matched Chesna's description of her girlfriend perfectly. Lia winced at Kelly's scream, rubbing out one of her rabbit ears tenderly. "Ah... well, this is awkward..." Lia muttered without getting up. "Chesna-baby," she turned to her doctor with a reproachful growl in her voice, "I thought we both learned from the LAST time to do this where they don't walk in!"

Lia sighed. Of the two of them, Lia had more social skills than Chesna so she figured she had to take the lead. "Well, I'm her girlfriend. And you're not any more. Sorry. Now could you close the door on your way out?" Lia turned to Kelly, eying her up, "Wait, don't I know you? Didn't you shoot some guy last time I was here?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:48 am

"Well, I'm her girlfriend. And you're not any more..."

These words rang over and over in Kelly's head as she heard the bunny girl address her. It would just repeat with an echo as reality set in, her eye twitching as she added up the information that equaled to her being Dumped and that this woman was telling her to just close the door and go!? Clearly she knew not what fury she was about to be dealt!

Kelly didn't a say to Lia or Chesna. Her 2nd thought of action was to simply ask Chesna if this was true. But Kelly's first thought of action resulted in her raising her hands like some possessed zombie before bluntly strolling over towards Lia and trying to lunge out her hands and grasp Lia by the throat with both hands and squeeze with all her might.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:36 am

Chesna didn't really even flinch when Kelly barged in. Her head continued to bob up and down sloppily as she ate Lia out. She heard the blonde, she was impossible not to hear, but she mostly ignored it. She barely even registered what Lia had said. It wasn't until Kelly put her hands around Lia's throat that Chesna finally pulled her head from Lia's cooch.

"Fiance." Chesna said. "I told you about her. All that anger is going to stress you out. Whatever." Chesna muttered apathetically. She then lifted up one hand and shoved it down Kelly's pants to try and start slipping her fingers into Kelly's pussy while her head flopped back down between lia's legs. She gave it a lick before lifting it up and sighing. "What ... is taking you ... so long to cum?" She said. "My's face ... is tired."

Chesna sighed hotly against Lia's pussy and for good measure, started to bit on Lia's wet pussy lips. She brought her free hand up and stabbed two fingers into Lia's pussy roughly while she nibbled on Lia's lower lips and tried to finger Kelly at the same time with an impressive bit of multitasking from the normally lethargic doctor.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Lia could have handled that better but she was SO CLOSE she just was in no place to deal with being interrupted. She did not even notice Kelly approaching until she was getting strangled. "Gah! Aagh!" Lia choked out, her hands flying up to Kelly's. "Ssstp thaaaght sscoo!" She choked out.

Chesna did not stop though, except briefly. Lia glanced down at Chesna as she kept doing what she did best. "I kep... gttn... int...rupted!" It was hard to talk like this.

Lia's grip suddenly slackened and her eyes went a bit glassy. The biting was wonderful, and when Chesna brought her fingers to bear, the fire finally exploded in her body. Cumming while being strangled was, surprisingly, a first for Lia (Though if she were asked, she would have before now totally lied and said she had done it all the time.). She bucked and thrashed as her juices spilled out in Chesna's mouth. As she lurched back and forth in Kelly's grip with almost no mind to actually trying to get out of Kelly's hands. "Kff! Hngh! HNNNGH!" She shook as she rode the orgasm to its final rest.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Fiance. Chesna confirmed this.

Kelly turned her head to glare at Chesna as she continued to strangle Lia with her bare hands, while the doctor would work her over but also Kelly herself, feeling a hand begin to slipping inside her bottoms, it made Kelly gasp, gaining a red face as she grit her teeth and immediately went to dislodge herself from Lia, shoving the Bunny away with her feet just as she rode into a climax from Chesna's handy work, making Kelly scowl hatefully as she adjusted her tights that Chesna had tried to fully invade.

"I have no idea what to even make of all this!! I can't even get my point across with you... You... Doing all your shit!" She complained as she stood up and pointed a shaking finger at the duo as she watched Lia ease out of her disgusting orgasm.

"And you!"
She pointed down directly at Chesna. "I bled for you!! I got fuckin' raped by two bitches because of you! And now you're going back to your Bunny that flew the coop!?" Screamed the Blonde while yanking on the ends of her hair.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 am

Kelly's attempt to pull herself free from Chesna did not dissuade the doctor from continuing her endeavor. Once Lia had cum and been roughly tossed aside, Chesna turned and crawled towards Kelly, lunging to try and grip her pants once more and start to pull them down. "You talk too much like usual." She groaned in an annoyed a tone as her apathetic voice could muster. But she was actually starting to come down from her high, taking pills earlier so she could properly berate her dumb bunny for her general dumb bunniness which left Chesna perpetually alone and horny. She knew that Kelly was a delicate flower even if she'd have everyone believe the opposite.

"Listen..." She said, still trying to get into Kelly's pants, deciding to eat her out as well if she could get to it. "You're still an important specimen." She said in her clinical tone. "You know I have to spend my life with that dumb bunny." She sighed. "If not for her. I'd be dead. I owe her my life and now she's stuck. If she skips out again, then she'll definitely have my death on her hands. That's something you have to understand."

Chesna's eyes lowered. "Damn you people." She said, her tone almost sounding like a growl. "I mixed a cocktail to even myself out and now I'm just really horny. I was hoping to yell at the bunny and you stepped in. Now you have two choices." She said. "You can shut up and let me pleasure you or I go find my big bag of goodies and pass out until next Tuesday and the two of you can just sort out whatever's left of me." Chesna sighed again. "Whatever." She huffed. "You two fix it because you don't want me doing it. I'll just drug you both and satisfy myself." Her lips twitched slightly as if she might possibly smile but then she sighed again. "Hate... being... sober..." She said.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:24 am

Lia stumbled back as she was tossed aside by Kelly, still cumming from the ordeal. She clutched the wall tight, biting her lip as her body twisted with pleasure. She came down quickly, though. Kelly was not going to be invited to any of their three-ways... well, any MORE. The shrieking blonde did a wonderful job of killing the buzz, and, though seeing Chesna descend on other women was something Lia was used to, it was not always something Lia LIKED to see. Especially not now, especially not with THIS woman. Lia joked Chesna could not do better than her, but this was far worse than Lia even thought possible.

"Well, I TOLD you to leave." Lia hissed through grit teeth as she was wracked by one last twist of pleasure. She panted, "You're the one that barged in, freako."

Lia bit her lip and huffed at Chesna's rebuke. "Dammit, Ches," she muttered, before glaring at Kelly. "Look, I've walked in on her chin or elbows deep in another girl probably two dozen times at least. This is what you should have been expecting!" Lia bit her lip, her instincts were finally kicking in, try to defuse, control the situation, avoid a fight. She was still a little fuzzy, but maybe she could get Kelly to redirect the anger.

Or she could just beat this blonde senseless for ruining her first fucking time back with her doctor.

"She's... Look, she screwed you over. That's what she did. You can't change it. You screaming about it just shows how much you care about her, but you SEE how little she cares about you. It's... You have to cut it off. Just, turn around, walk out, and never think of her again. That's the only way you win this without wasting your life chasing this cheater." Lia took a deep breath and tried to check what she just said in her head. She did not mean any of it. It was a robotic response to just try to deescalate a situation, the sort of spiel she practiced constantly for her job with Lukretia. Once Kelly left this room, she could step on a rusty rake for all Lia cared.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:49 pm

"Stop! You're creeping me out!" Kelly shouted at Chesna as the girl crawled for her like some sort of zombie, managing to pull her pants down.

"...Speciman!?" Questioned Kelly with a hint of irritation, she didn't like being called that but he she didn't know how to feel about Chesna saying that she was aware of the need to spend her life with Lia. Kelly didn't remember that but maybe she didn't choose to listen to that portion either. The revelation that Chesna would be dead without Lia, conflicted Kelly as well and left her grumbling when Chesna told her she had to understand.

The death part made her uncomfortable, but when she was given two choices that divulged into two absurd little branches of insanity. Kelly just looked at the Doctor like she had lost her mind more than usual. "And I hate meeting people aren't normal!" She shouted after Chesna spoke before turning to Lia who was trying to explain everything to her and Kelly just didn't want to hear it, even if it was true, after all she caught most of it and that was perhaps the most irritating part. Admitting that Lia was right.

"You shut your mouth! You don't get to tell me what's a Waste of My Life! You're the one who acts like your stupid rabbit ears are real, you fucking retard!" Kelly growled at the Bunny with an accusing finger before trying to shove Chesna away with her foot, not even bothering to retrieve her pants. There was no point in fighting over her.

Kelly wondered if maybe she deserved this. She had abandoned Babel. It was only natural for karma to decide someone would abandon her.

"No-no. You aren't getting any of this, honey. You can have your rabbit. I'm off limits. Fuck off." Added the blonde before trying to stomp her way out of office and head for the pool house.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3