Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

Post by mythicaledgar Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:34 am

Reptile felt her jump back "Oh sorry did I scare you?" As she moved away from the lake and stood up on her hind legs, beckoning him to follow her. He then followed her off as she went off somewhere. Later they reached a clearing where the biright moonlight shone down and the air was still. Reptile was very puzzled...........

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:02 am

She could sense his confusion, and hoped she would ease it soon. It was so frustrating being a wolf at times! Making sure she had his full attention, she slowly stood up on her hind legs and let out her wolf cry towards the moon...

Seconds later she felt her hind legs transform into the long shapely legs of a woman....her front legs also grew and changed into the arms of a human, yet her claws still remained intact. Her delicate wolf's body was now beautifully curvy, with slender yet defined hips and a large bust.... Her tail stayed but was now double the size and much stronger. She craned her neck down to take a look at her transformation. She ran her right paw down her body, and then looked across at the creature once more with her piercing blue eyes. She smiled nervously and bit her lip with one of her fangs as she waited for his reaction....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:58 am

She cried out towards the full moon as the wolf started to transform into something but as of yet he wasn't sure. A few seconds later he saw her change gradually into a human figure with shaely legs, arms with a beautiful curvy body and soft furry tail.

Reptile made eyes contact with her piercing blue eyes and just stood there in amazement, not just for the fact of what he just saw but also of how beautiful she was. He finally plucked up the courage to speak, hoping not to enbarass hinself "Wow! I have never seen that before. I am Reptile, a reptilian anthropomorph and who might a beautiful creature like you be?".......

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 am

"I am Nova....and I am a gray wolf, well, I am supposed to be a gray wolf."she replied timidly with a slight catch in her voice, again blushing. "but I am also an anthropomorph" she said a few seconds later.

She began to slowly walk towards him, now clearly noticing his strong reptilian skin and bulging abs. Smiling gently, she managed to draw her gaze away from Reptile's body and once again looked at him with her icy blue eyes. "How come I have never seen you before" she asked with curiosity....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:06 pm

"Why are you blushing?" He asked is his calm voice. She started to walk towards him as he did the same and he couldn't help but notice her tail. "I love your tail by the way. Looks so soft and warm.....unlike mine" as he looked back at his. "You've probably never seen me before I don't swim very often, especially on a cold winter night".......

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:35 pm

"I'm blushing because nobody has ever called me beautiful before"she replied...."I don't usually show my naked body to creatures I have just met, but in the dark of the night I hoped you wouldn't see it..." she added, blushing even more as she looked down at the ground briefly.

After a few seconds she looked up again "But thank you, I like my anthropomorphic tail as well, it's super strong, and has gotten me out of a lot of trouble! But yours looks far stronger.." She said taking another look at his tough reptilian body. "I love your scales, you must be pretty invincible! But surely you must be freezing out here?" she asked with genuine care and consideration. The night was cold but her warm wolf's fur kept her pleasantly snug, however she didn't think that his scales would be keeping him warm at all !

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:14 pm

"Well you have a very gorgeous naked beautiful dear" Reptile smiled as he couldn't take his eyes off her figure. He then raised his head saying "Well us reptiles usually have very good sight because we natuarally hunt under murky waters, so we're use to the lack of light"

eH shuffled a little closer to her knowing that he seemed safe and said "Well it probably isn't to be fair and yeah my scales haven't been broken yet. I keep my scales tough by cleaning them in my swamp plue it gives them a nice shine to them too!" He paused and made eye contact with her. Smiling he then said "No I'm not cold, I was actually going to go for a swim in the lake! I am naturally a cold blooded creature anyway so the cold really doesn't affect me. I bet you're all warm under that gorgeous fur of yours" He approached her, taking her hand and gently kissing it.......

Last edited by 12527 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:36 pm

She smiled as her kissed her delicately on the paw. "Well, i'm glad you like what you see.... and you have such soft lips for such a powerful creature!" she remarked as he left his lips resting her paw. She slowly reached a cross and gave him a gentle peck on his check.

"I love to swim as well, and play in the water... maybe we could swim together sometime?" she suggested...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Reptile smiled as she gave him a warm peck on the cheek, the warm sensation to him was quite different to him. On hearing her comment he replied " Wel I am actually here because I wanted to swim in the lake, do you fancy a swim now?" As he looked out over the lake......

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:29 pm

"I would love the company" she replied. "Maybe you can tell me a bit more about yourself while we swim?" she asked before placing her feet into the lake. "aghh, the water is so cold on my toes!" she exclaimed ... she was usually in wolf form when she played in the lake....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next