Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros - Page 5 Empty Re: A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

Post by mythicaledgar Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:48 pm

"Can we not? My beautiful Anthro" As continued to dry her up with the moss, moving up her body. Once over the breaststroke with the moss he blushed bright red and looked away, meaning to be a gent to her.

Once in the hug he played with her fur on her back commenting "Your fur is beautiful and so soft" As her head leant on his chest. He felt strangely warm inside and smiled.......

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros - Page 5 Empty Re: A New Friend? Meeting of the Anthros

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Nova knew his intentions, and she wasn't offended....but she did feel a growing warmth and a sensation of butterflies running through her stomach as he hugged her and played with her fur.

"Thank you, but it is a lot softer when it is dry!"she commented. She took her head away from Reptile's chest and looked up at his face. Her icy blue eyes met his, and she smiled at him gently. "Thank you for being with me tonight...it means a lot to me" she said with a glimmer of hope... "I don't want you to leave", she added, looking longingly at him...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:19 pm

"That would explain why it's so on soft now" he said smiling. She looked up at Reptile and he looked down at her. His eyes met hers and said "You're welcome. I have enjoyed being with you tonight"

In response to her looking at him with her wide, icey blue eyes looking longingly at him and what she said, his heart melted and said "I won't leave where do you want to go? And I will come with you"......

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 pm

"maybe you could show me where you live", she asked timidly, "I have never really been to a swamp before" she added as her tail started to wag in anticipation.... "plus there is so much i dont know about you", Nova said whilst running her paw down Reptile's chest.....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:47 pm

"Ok my dear, come with me" Reptile said as he smiled and went all nervous. "I'll show you" As he spotted her tail wagging he said "I live your tail"

He then felt Nova's delicate paw pruning down his Hest as he shuddered and blushed, becoming all shy. Eventually he spoke "Well I shall tell you" As he took her paw and they started walking off......

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 pm

She noticed him blushing as she touched his chest...."You're such a flatterer", she giggled as he complimented her tail once again...

The two of them began to walk off hand in hand beside the lake, with the full moon reflecting off its surface... "so please, do tell me more about yourself?", she said to him as they continued walking into the night....

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:11 pm

Walking around the moonlit lake reflecting the stars in the night sky Reptile said " Well where do I begin...........I suppose I should mention that I am the last of my kind, the last Scillician alive" His voice started to choke up thinking about him being the last of his kin. "I should probably tell you I haven't always looked like this" He held Nova tighter as he continued his story.........

Last edited by 12527 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Nova looked at Reptile with genuine empathy, as he seemed somewhat saddened when he told her he was the last of his kind. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that", she said as she held his hand even tighter to comfort him. "But if you don't mind me asking, what is a scillician.....and what did you used to look like?". She then paused for a split second, "but you don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable talking about it", she added quickly, suddenly worrying that he would interpret her concern as her being intrusive...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by mythicaledgar Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:45 pm

"No it's alright, it's about time I told someone and you seem perfectly interested/caring to what I have to say" As they walked by a wolf eating his/her prey. "Well a Scillician is what I am, my race of crocodile anthropomorphs. We live in this beautiful realm that I will take you to, filled with forest swampland, a small lake" Pausing for a second and looking out over the lake "Much smaller than this one!"

He continued walking with Nova hand in hand, under the moonlight "And some open grassland where everything is free and equal. Anyway enough of my place" As he looked at Nova "I used to be a human, that is how all of our race start to look at birth" "Sorry I forgot to ask if you were cold, being in the nude and everything" He said whilst blushing and looking at her body......................

mythicaledgar

Back to top Go down

Post by blondiedegu Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 pm

"It really does sound beautiful, but i'm not sure how a wolf could survive in a swamp.... we usually prefer forests and the mountains", she commented, and then paused to look behind her at the snowy mountains in the distance,"a bit like that one, over there"she added, pointed her free paw towards it. "That's probably why I haven't seen any other crocodile anthropomorphs", she continued to add.

"I would have never known that you used to be a human... but then I haven't always been an anthropomorph either", she told him, feeling humbled by the fact they seemed to share a similar past. "I'm warming up thank you, but still a little shivery....urm, why are you blushing?", she asked Reptile, looking across at him endearingly with her big blue eyes...

blondiedegu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next