by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Paging Nurse Beckett

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Paging Nurse Beckett - Page 4 Empty Re: Paging Nurse Beckett

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:53 am

Thea gasped softly as Femie seemed to press herself into the nurse in a... rather suggestive way. The moan that followed sent involuntarily shivers down Thea's body. She grit her teeth suddenly. Wait... am I?

Her eyes fluttered shut involuntarily as Femie slid into a soft kiss on her neck. It felt so soothing.

Thea did not like where her thoughts were going. This was getting weird, even for her. She tried to change the subject, mostly to focus her own head. She whispered into Femie's ear, "I noticed they had really high proof vodka when I came in." It was the first thought that came to her head and it did not seem to Thea as out there as it really should have been. All the lights and the heat and the exertion and the alcohol and being near this interesting woman, Thea really was having a good time. "I always try to keep an eye on these things. You never know. I've had to be the first one on the scene with only a few bottles of alcohol and eating utensils before. Ah... uh, I'm just saying, if something bad were to happen, I would definitely be able to save people's lives here. Of course, I'd save you first..." Her lips brushed Femie's ear accidentally as she leaned in, "You are another doctor of course. You'd be able to help me. Ehe.... Well, we aren't doctors, but... you know..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Femie exhaled softly as she felt Thea's hot breath tickle her ear. She had to bite her lip to keep from moaning lewdly as their bodies swayed to the rhythm of the heavy dub step. "mmmm." Femie hummed against Thea's neck as her hands slid down Thea's body, resting almost obviously onto Thea's butt.

Femie had wondered if the booze and the dancing had gotten Thea feeling adventurous and now the girl wanted to try the heavyweight stuff. However, when Thea revealed the true nature of her thoughts, Femie giggled.

"Ohoho! You're too much!" Femie lifted one hand and brushed it up Thea's neck, entangling it in the girl's soft but wild hair. Her other hand slid up, her fingers brushing against Thea's buttox before she wrapped the arm around the back of Thea's neck.

This time she planted an obvious and wet kiss right on Thea's cheek but paid no mind to it. "Well, I've taken a count and as an almost doctor myself, I'd say that even with all the weirdos and booze around, that the conditions aren't right for that kind of thing.' Femie had moved her lips to Thea's ear and had them pressed tightly against the lobe, her sloppy words making her tongue flick out and tease at Thea's lobe every so often.

"Besides, you're in no condition to save anyone's life tonight, should your apocalyptic vision come to fruition, eheh.." She added. "And here, I thought you wanted to trade shots with me. I was almost surprised." She mused into Thea's ear. "Well, I still am, but in a different way. A better way, I'd say." She said.

"You're just too adorable for words." She added and sighed pleasantly against Thea as her body continued to sway to the beat and push against Thea. "I'm having too much fun to let it come screeching to a halt with unpleasantness. Aren't you enjoying yourself?" She asked. "I'm sorry, I'm a little buzzed so maybe my dancing skills aren't up to snuff right now." Femie frowned. The last thing she wanted was to be a bore!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:31 am

They were getting awfully close. Instinct kept her with the dance, and, she had to admit, there was something weirdly flattering and not at all unpleasant about all of this attention...

The gentle vibrations of Femie's lips against her neck soothed Thea's worries and she let Femie's hands explore her, though their resting place upon Thea's rear gave her a bit of a shock. They WERE dancing, so it was not unusual for Thea, but in the heat of a moment like this it was hard to think straight. Thea's own hands were less adventurous,

Femie's pleasant giggle elicited a nervous smile in Thea and a soft involuntary purr escaped her lips when Femie began to explore her hair. Were she not already flushed, the kiss would have reddened it further. Femie was pleasant company, and those drinks and this dancing and this bar were all just wonderful and Thea could not just enjoy it. "Ah, I... I'm sorry. I'm r-really wrecking the mood, aren't I?" A new rhythm threatened to intrude on Thea's body as she danced, the rhythm of Femie's unsubtle tongue. "Ah, you... I... no, you're great. Really. It's just that the last couple of times I really enjoy myself like this, something bad tends to happen. Thea sighed, "It's really awful. I just want to unwind and I just get wound up further. I always have to keep thinking about stuff like this and I just can't stop..." With a grunt of disgust, she laid her head on Femie's shoulder, her lips briefly passing across Femie's ear, the errant thought of returning her idle teasing having to be corralled, an impulse that surprised even Thea.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:51 pm

The tops of their bodies hugged tightly together as hot pants brushed along skin. Femie was almost slouched against Thea as they swayed tot he beat. She caught the eyes of those who stared and grinned back at them with a devilish wink as she was nearly close to outright suckling on Thea's earlobe with the way her wet lips pressed against it. Femie knew better but Thea hadn't protested yet and as long as she didn't let the small bit of flesh actually enter her mouth, Femie figured it would stay that way.

"Of course not." Femie said. "You're not at all, I'm having a lot of fun. I'm..." Femie's eyes fluttered close as she stopped her sentence. "You'll like Japan." She said. "people aren't allowed to carry guns. That's eighty percent of what worries you, isn't it? Put your mind at ease. I must not be doing a very good job of keeping you relaxed if you're still thinking like that."

Femie's fingers gently ran up and down Thea's scalp as she tried to lightly massage the girl's head through her tangled hair as Thea rested it on her shoulder. The Belgian smiled and her other hand slipped off of Thea's neck. She ran her fingers lightly up and down Thea's back in the same, gently massaging manner.

"Maybe we should go." She said. "Somewhere quiet? Maybe we could get some coffee or something. Go to a place where you feel more comfortable? Unless you'd just like to call it a night? I could take you home, Thankfully I don't have to be sober to call a cab!" She said, chuckling softly to herself.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:37 am

Thea let out a quiet purr of contentment as Femie continued to massage her scalp. Thea's eyes nearly fluttered shut in contentment. She made a mental note to try to figure out how to return the favor to Femie, at least without suggesting anything improper. Lesbians were difficult. You could set hard and fast rules around boys and you could at least have a plan when they inevitably broke them. But when your girlfriend might actually want to be a girlfriend... It was a new challenge. And Thea realized that if Femie were a man, letting things get this far would have been inappropriate.

But, Femie was not a man. And this was not a date. And she certainly felt safe around Femie, so she was fine with this, for now at least. She really needed to make things clear though...

Back to the topic at hand, Thea let out a sigh, "I'm about half and half on being threatened and being saved by guns. It's a wash. Knives, eh... sixty-forty." She let out a weary chuckle, "I really am living some dime novel, aren't I?" Thea embraced Femie tightly, her arms staying in as unsuggestive a position as they could be, "Oh, no, you're fine. I've just... oh, I've forgotten how to unwind." Thea let out a pleasant, airy laugh. "The alcohol does help a bit though. And you're not so bad company either, I must say." Thea gave a pleasant giggle.

She perked her head back up, facing Femie at her suggestion. Pausing to think about it, she spoke, "Coffee is good, I could do coffee. I'm fine with anything, really. I just don't want to be a boor..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:38 am

"Just a dime..." Femie whispered, almost to herself as she was becoming lost in the booze, the music and Thea's innocent touch. She felt like SHE was the one being massaged.

Femie listened to Thea's words and turned her head. She pulled away from Thea, letting her arms stay at the girl's shoulder until she turned her body, letting one hand trickle down Thea's arm until she took her hand and intertwined their fingers. She then turned and began to lead them back to their table, only stopping to pay their check before trotting out of the club and turning to face Thea.

"I guess not so bad is the best I can hope for, huh?" She said, fake pouting at Thea. "Well next time, I'll just have to bump it up to halfway decent!" She said with a big grin as she began to walk down the sidewalk towards the coffee shop. She wasn't stumbling drunk, but she was mostly leaning against Thea while they walked until finally, she just wrapped an arm around Thea's shoulder.

'I don't think you're boorish at all." Femie said, revisiting what Thea said int he club. "It'll be nice to have a friend who isn't a mental patient, that's for sure. Even us psychiatrists are headcases, you don't want to get involved with us." Femie said and grinned widely as she stopped in front of the coffee shop and held the door open for Thea.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:38 am

"Oh, don't be so literal. It isn't cute to go fishing for compliments, you know." Thea gave Femie a coy wave of her finger to scold her as they left. She took a deep breath, savoring the relative serenity of the outside air. She had worked up a bit of a sweat dancing and the relative quiet was certainly calming.

"I'll keep that in mind." She gave Femie a knowing smile, "I had not planned on making friends with a psychiatrist but after all the nutters I treat every day, I might need some therapy." She let out a soft chuckle, "But, hey, I won't just leech off you for free therapy." She stepped inside the coffee shop but stopped in front of Femie and whirled around to face her. "You know, I know they're dangerous but in general I'm not all that scared of guns. Because, if you were to come into my office, so long as you weren't shot here..." she reached out and touched Femie's forehead, drawing a faint circle around her brain." "Or here..." She prodded Femie's chest with two fingers, just above her cleavage, "I could save you." Thea cocked her head to the side and smiled, "I don't mean to brag. It's just what I do." She continued as she approached the coffee shop counter. "I mean, there are a few other arteries you could get hit on that I wouldn't be able to fix without a military grade triage kit but I think we're already getting enough attention without me tracing THOSE out... Do let me know if you hear of any military grade medical supplies going cheap though. I, er, do a lot of restocking at AFW, so I try to look for the good stuff." Thea turned and ordered a straight black mild roast coffee before turning back to Femie and gesturing for her to lead them to a seat. "Wherever you like."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:41 am

Femie only giggled at Thea's scolding and coyly flashed an innocent smile at the girl. "Oh, but what girl doesn't love them?" She asked, smiling as Thea continued on about not just taking free couch sessions. However, Femie's eyes widened as Thea began to speak of her reciprocation. The way she touched her head and her gingers just barely touching her chest, made the Belgian feel a little light headed.

She purred as Thea order her coffee and walked to a place to sit. While Femie ordered her own, an extra milky, extra sugary latte, she thought about Thea's words. It was Thea's job to make sure that the insides stayed inside but it was Femie's job to make sure that the head was taken care of and she wondered about Thea's continual reference of firearms. It didn't seem healthy at all. She wasn't going to prod at it just yet though.

Femie got her latte and nudged Thea into a booth and sat down next to her, pressing their hips together. "It's easy to see the fruits of you labour." Femie said with a soft smile. "It's much harder to pin down success in my field." Femie shrugged. "But, I'll keep it in mind. And, I don't really plan on getting shot any time soon, so there's that. I hope you won't be too disappointed if the worst I come to you with is a pulled hammy." Femie said and grinned as she took a drink of her latte.

"Do you do THAT stuff, or do you mostly treat bullet wounds?" She said and gave Thea's leg a friendly pat underneath the table.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down