Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu Empty The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Hentai Match
First to make the opponent orgasm three times, wins.

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu Blossom3_zpse9dbd835.jpg

"Yo, pretty ladies around the world, got a real thing to show you, so tell all the boys and girls..."

Blossom strolled through the streets, humming to her iPod, occasionally checking her GPS to make sure she was going in the right direction - this wasn't something she wanted to be late for. Her first, ever, hentai match.

The whole concept was a new thing to her - she'd grown up with more traditional wrestling matches, where the only bodily fluid involved was sweat. Sex, in general was a new thing for her - she'd experimented with herself on more than a few occasions, and she knew where her attractions laid, but she was typically too busy to even try for a real relationship, much less have sex - she was going into this inexperienced, completely.

"No romance, no romance, no romance for me, Mama..."

Fortunately for her, her opponent didn't have any record that she could find, so she figured they would be, more or less, on even footing.

Though she was curious why this match was taking place at her opponent's house. That seemed a little weird. But, then, she was about to engage in a match where the only way to score victory was by making her opponent cum. All things relative.

She made her way to the house in question and gave the doorbell a ring, still bouncing to her music.

Last edited by 12547 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:23 am

Nakamoto Chiharu had spent a lazy day at home. She wasn’️t used to sitting around at home all day, with nowhere to go and nothing—or no one—to do. But she had quit her job three weeks ago in order to join AFW. Her audition had been flawless—she left her interviewer totally nude in the woman’️s own office, basking in the afterglow of an hour of hot, sweaty sex. She had signed a contract, complete with a few additional stipulations which she had herself added, and then returned home to await the call that would inform her of when and where her first match would be.

One week had passed. Then another. At that point, Chiharu’️s excitement got the best of her, and she called up the AFW front office. “Bring me some fresh meat,” she had insisted, in her seductive, husky voice. “Do you know how long it’️s been since I ravished some poor girl and took her downstairs to my dungeon? Entirely too long.”

They had responded promptly. Less than a day later, Chiharu got the call. Not only did she have a match, but it was taking place in her own house—downstairs in her dungeon. Early on the day of the match, a few AFW technicians came over and set up a series of tiny cameras along the walls and ceiling of the basement. And then, just like that, everything was set.

When the knock came at her door, Chiharu would hop to her feet. She was wearing socks and a black bathrobe, but was absolutely naked underneath. She wouldn’️t need clothes for this encounter. Chiharu hardly ever wore clothes at all, as a matter of fact.

She slinked over to the door and opened it, revealing a very cute, short American girl on the other side. Chiharu smiled. “Hello,” she purred, reaching a hand out to tickle the girl’️s chin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 am

Blossom wasn't quite sure what she was expecting when that door opened, but it wasn't exactly this. A girl? Yes, she was expecting that. Even a hot girl. But...

The words 'sex bomb' came to mind - the girl was hot. Almost literally; Blossom could have sworn the heat was coming off her in waves, and they hadn't even started yet - the girl looked at her like she was a meal that was just begging to be eaten. And Blossom was quite sure that Nakamoto wasn't only interested in 'eating' in the metaphorical sense. She practically eye-fucking her already.

And she wasn't too formal, either - Blossom giggled at the tickle, smiling despite herself. One of her ticklish spots was under the chin. One of her many ticklish spots. "Ha! Hey, there! I'm guessing you're Nakamoto...or Chiharu? Still getting the hang of the way name's work in this hemisphere."

Last edited by 12547 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:20 am

The girl looked somewhat surprised by Chiharu’️s appearance. The tall Japanese woman chuckled and took a step back to let her soon-to-be opponent inside. “Nakamoto is my family name, so please feel free to call me Chiharu. There’️s not much need for formality between the two of us—wouldn’️t you agree?” She gave Blossom a suggestive look, before undoing the sash on her bathrobe, letting the garment drop to the floor to reveal her long, naked form.

“Your name is Blossom, yes?” she would ask, turning away from the girl and walking a couple steps in the opposite direction, so that the girl might see her naked backside in motion. “Why don’️t we get comfortable? I’️d love to chat a little before we get down to business. I’️m not used to girls appearing on my doorstep, ready to fuck—I usually need to seduce them first.” She shrugged. “I have a feeling this is going to be lots of fun. I’️m already getting excited!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:34 am

"I-oh, I mean...well, yeah, but...uh...it's not exactly my first - I mean, sort of yes? No. Maybe. Huh? What? Kind of. It's. I just. Just. Just...yeah."

Blossom was a little flustered. Just a little.

She'd seen naked women - besides herself, obviously - before. But always in magazines, or online with free downloads off questionable websites. She always figured she would be ready when she got a look at the real deal in person - video, real life, couldn't be that big of deal. Tits were tits, pixelated or otherwise.

She was wrong. Holy cats, was she wrong.

Chiharu was saying some stuff, but Blossom wasn't hearing a word of it. She wasn't even moving, and hadn't done much more than blink and stare after Chiharu dropped her robe. Her jaw dropped. Arms sagged. It was like her body was just in shut-down mode for the time being, and she could actually feel the blood rushing to her face. "Uuuuuuuuuuh."

Last edited by 12547 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:53 am

The little American girl started stuttering almost as soon as Chiharu took off her robe. That reaction was just priceless. Chiharu would turn back to her soon-to-be opponent with a big smile on her face, enjoying the girl’️s extreme reaction. She let her breasts jiggle a little, hoping to induce an even more adorable reaction from the shorter wrestler.

“Is that right?” Chiharu replied nonchalantly. While her body language exploited the other girl’️s obvious amazement, she would give no verbal clue that she had noticed anything amiss. She wanted to play with the girl a little, and that sort of teasing was Chiharu’️s way to try to make the girl’️s face turn full tomato red.

“Well, come on in. Don’️t be shy,” Chiharu would say, grabbing onto the American’️s wrist and pulling her further into her home. Feel free to make yourself comfortable, Blossom…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:14 am

Blossom stumbled after, still stuck in stammering for a few moment. Eyes. Focus on the eyes, Blossom.

Deep breath. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Breath.

She placed one hand over her eyes and staggered about the room, nearly running straight into a wall. "Um. Okay. Wow. Okay." Don't look. Don't look...just a peek. "Wow!" And closed again. "Ah. Look. I'm kind of, um, well...I'm all for doing this, really. Seriously, really. But, could you please...put on a bikini? I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you...like this; believe me, there' s nothing wrong with it, it's just...I'm a little new. At this. And I think this'll be the shortest match in AFW history if you don't. Please?"

Last edited by 12547 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:55 am

Chiharu was surprised at her opponent’️s request. The girl seemed to enjoy the view immensely—the Japanese beauty was a little confused as to why the shorter wrestler would want to give it up. “Really?” she said, pouting a little. She couldn’️t help but be a little disappointed. “I’️ll put one on if you really think I should, but I don’️t intend to keep it on for too long once we get downstairs.” She smirked and rubbed the brunette’️s shoulder with her hand. “I don’️t think you’️ll be keeping your clothes on for very long either. But, if it makes you more comfortable…”

She trailed off, letting go of Blossom and walking away. She ducked through an open doorway and turned a corner. After a couple of minutes passed, she would reemerge, wearing a shiny red thong bikini that clung tightly to her lovely figure. “Is this okay?” she asked, twirling around to give her opponent a good look.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:02 am

Blossom didn't move an inch until Chiharu came back out. Not. One. Inch.

When she finally did, she peeked from behind her fingers, then slowly let her hands fall. Her face was stiller redder than a beat in a bowl of bloody tomato sauce, but at least she could look at Chiharu without immediately falling into titshock. She took a deep breath, nodding slowly and swallowing a mouthful of spit before it could become embarrassing drool. "Y-yes. Yeah." She didn't say the words so much as she gasped them.

She followed after Chiharu now, gaining some of her composure as they went - enough for her to form complete sentences, anyway. "So, ah - this is your first hentai match, too? Is it always in our houses, like this or...because I don't think my apartment is really cut out for anything more intense than a pillowfight."

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:16 am

The girl seemed to be a little less overwhelmed by Chiharu’️s body now that it was covered by that red bikini. The Japanese woman couldn’️t say that she preferred this to her soon-to-be opponent’️s prior state, but at least it would be easier to discuss things with her when she wasn’️t stuttering and babbling like a nincompoop.

Chiharu would walk behind her opponent’️s shoulders and grab onto them, giving the shorter wrestler a little massage as they talked. “This is my first match. Ever. Not just hentai. Of course, I have a lot of experience with sex, so, really, I don’️t expect hentai matches to be that much different than just doing it for fun. You know?” She gave the girl’️s shoulders a slightly harder squeeze. “As far as I know, most matches occur on the AFW premises. I just had a girl in the office do me a favor…because I did her one.” She giggled.

“So…do you want to chit-chat some more? Or do you want to…go downstairs?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next