Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird Empty Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

Post by Kelsea Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Previous fixture: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/showdown-f91/ronan-drake-vs-jannet-van-dansich-t9904.html:15ino2gy]Ronan Drake vs. Jannet Van Dansich[/url:15ino2gy]
Next fixture: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/showdown-f91/aoi-tamazaki-vs-ryuke-toranami-t9879.html:15ino2gy]Aoi Tamazaki vs. Ryuke Toranami[/url:15ino2gy]

[align=center:15ino2gy][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html:15ino2gy]Ryan Knight vs. Songbird AnimeVampireBoyBlond-1.jpg[/url:15ino2gy][/align:15ino2gy]
[size=200:15ino2gy]
[align=center:15ino2gy]Ryan Knight[/align:15ino2gy]
[align=center:15ino2gy]Vs. [/align:15ino2gy]
[align=center:15ino2gy]Songbird[/align:15ino2gy]

[align=center:15ino2gy][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post62671.html:15ino2gy]Ryan Knight vs. Songbird 2481479854_727a2eb6ba.jpg[/url:15ino2gy][/align:15ino2gy]
Match Type: Standard Match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions: None

Last edited by 2 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
Ryan Knight vs. Songbird ELZuoMvRyan Knight vs. Songbird OG5hnuaRyan Knight vs. Songbird Cg3CzYmRyan Knight vs. Songbird 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs. Songbird

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:12 pm

In the back Mr Knight was getting himself ready for his match tonight, he felt quite excited here as this was a tension exclusive PPV. He had told the rest of his family that he would be wrestling this match alone, this wasn't to prove the naysayers of the AFW world for he could care less about them. But rather he decided to mark an occasion like this with just himself in the ring. It had been quite some time since he last stepped foot into the squared circle, but he still kept himself in impeccable shape. He looked like he could be the next James Bond he could.

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird Raphael.jpg

Dressed in his usual attire, he looked like some sort of dark aristocrat. He then waited near the entrance ramp for the signal that he was to enter the ring, his theme song
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVYk7HJ9IU:hbx5smio]No turning back[/url:hbx5smio] began to play as the young man then began to walk down the entrance ramp, holding a rapier in his right hand and glass of red wine in the other.

Once he entered the ring Mr Knight would sit atop the far right corner, legs crossed like he was on a throne. His gaze fixed upon the entrance ramp to see his foe as he sipped the glass of red wine that he held.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 am

Ryan Knight vs. Songbird 2481479854_727a2eb6ba.jpg

As Ryan was entering the ring, Alice Jenkins aka Songbird was preparing herself to fight him. Being a girl fighting against a tough guy, she surely has guts to do so. Changing into her attire, she would breathe in and out to calm her nerves so she can come out swinging strong. Win or lose, she must make sure to always put on a good show.

As soon as Ryan was finished, a loud screech filled the entire stadium and the fans who heard this sound before knew who was coming in. Suddenly, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring, covering up to the sides where the audience was. Once it was clear, Paramore's "That's What You Get" began to play and there stood a girl with pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

She started to walk with a serious look in her eyes and her fans could see that as she was beautiful, she's also quite lethal. Then she jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before doing a double body twist into the ring. She slowly stood up as she unzipped her gag just to screech out loud to live up to her name and shatter the wine glass that Ryan held in his hand.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:39 am

Ryan was silently sizing up his foe, he was rather impressed with what he saw right now. "Hmmmm, interesting." he thought to himself as she entered the ring.

Then when her screech shattered the wine glass he held in his hands, a mixture of intrigue and anger adorned his face.
He then smirked and said "Shattering a 300 dollar glass that is held close to someone? Have you no manners? No matter I was going to fling it outside the ring anyway."

With that he flung the remains of the glass outside the ring and stood up with his feet on the middle turnbuckle, pointing his rapier at Songbird he said "I hope you do not break this either, it's a gift from the prime minister of France." with that he'd hand it to the ref girl who would put it away after he got off the turnbuckle.

He then began to remove the top part of his outfit, placing the coat on the iron ring post. The rest of the top part of his outfit would be neatly folded and placed under the turnbuckle posts, all in a manner that made it look as if he was lowering himself to compete. The dashing man from Scotland was then ready, his pale and muscled chest on display. Bowing to Songbird he then said "As my guest, allow me. Ryan Knight, to entertain you. Let's keep this nice and clean yes?" as he waited for the bell to ring.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:56 am

Songbird lightly chuckled as Ryan asked if she had any manners after shattering that wine glass with her screech. "Oh, I do have manners, Ryan. Sometimes, even a little bird such as myself can't help but want to have a little fun. And I hope that is what I will have with you."

When seeing the rapier, she looked intrigued as she added, "With a gift like that, I find no reason for wanting it's destruction." She was even impressed by how well built Ryan was, but Songbird wouldn't let that phase her so easily.

As soon as the bell rang, Songbird put her arms up to offer a test of strength. "Nice and clean is a very good forte of mine. So let us proceed with those requirements then."

Last edited by 971 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Ryan had a smirk on his face as he saw what Songbird was wanting to do, he merely said "If that's what you wish." in a nonchalant tone. He had to admit that Songbird looked like she knew what she was doing when it came to the squared circle, that was how he liked his opponents.

Getting himself ready Ryan locked hands with Songbird, pressing his full 6 foot frame into the move. If there was one thing that Ryan had going for him it was strength, so he decided to put to use here. He would let out a grunt of effort as he pushed into the strength test, working the muscles in his arms like horses pulling chariots. Songbird better give it her all else she might start to feel a tad overwhelmed by the might of the dashing Scottish aristocrat.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:29 am

Ryan's strength apparently is already visual to Songbird and she might have a disadvantage here, but nonetheless, she had to try and keep up with him. As soon as their hands grasped each other's, Songbird prepared herself for the worst that could come her way. Sure enough, Ryan would start pushing and it prompted Songbird to do the same.

She would feel herself slide a bit backwards, but she did her best to keep up against her opponent's strength, pushing with all her own might. "You're pretty strong, Ryan...I'll give you that."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:37 pm

The handsome warrior from Scotland was aware of Songbird's strength, she wasn't some dainty little robin it seemed but rather a large hawk. Ryan wouldn't really comment on it right now though, he was focusing on winning this strength hold. If only to prove his power here early on to gain a morale advantage, a confident smirk crossing the lips of his pale skin.

Then he noticed Songbird had slid a little and gave him some ground, a plan began to form in the mind of the dashing Knight. Putting his body forward Ryan hoped to get close to his foe, and try to force her into the corner where he could start working her over with some shoulders to the gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:07 am

As soon as Songbird had slid, she knew that she'll be in for it as she now felt Ryan start to put his body forward. She felt herself being pushed to the corner as her arms were tensing quite much against this guy's strength. If Ryan pushes her too close, Songbird could be in for a heap of trouble. She had to think up something fast before it gets worse.

So as soon as they got closer to the turnbuckle, Songbird would attempt to swing her body in order to swing Ryan over to the turnbuckle and hit hard against it. Hopefully, this works so she can show that she also meets up in brains as well as brawn.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Mr Knight mentally kicked himself, it seemed Songbird was intent on backfiring his plan. And that seemed to have worked as his momentum forced him into the corner. "Nngh!" his voice said aloud as he felt the turnbuckle on his back.

However Ryan wasn't intent on letting himself get caught here, he'd yank Songbird by her coat and force her close to him. Intent on nailing her skull to skull with a headbutt to the forehead, flooring the bird to the mat. Then he'd lean back on the turnbuckle and rub his forehead as if in taunting to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next