Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Guest List

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Guest List - Page 3 Empty Re: The Guest List

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:32 am

Something inside Taylor knotted up with Morrigan's last statement. She blamed Lukretia. She had to know how Morrigan felt, and she had to know what she was doing to her. As much as Taylor wanted to rip into Lukretia and try to force Morrigan to get off her dick, she knew it would only make things worse. She just reminded herself of what Junko told her, about rolling with the punches for now, for the good she could do later.

She slowed her pace while she stared at Morrigan's shoes in thought. There was really nothing she could say to just snatch the crazy out of her.

"My parents split up when I was pretty young," she said, smiling in anticipation of the inevitable eye-roll from Morrigan. "I just wanted my dad, but I got stuck with my mom. So he was off somewhere else while I was growing up, and I couldn't understand why he wasn't there. I think he loved me, ya know, but for whatever reason he couldn't love me enough to rearrange his schedule. And it killed me. If I could just be someone he would care about, and want to be around... and it wasn't until after he died that I stopped looking for his approval. He was never going to give it."

She sighed. "Because he was a deadbeat. I loved him, I love him. He was a deadbeat. He was too busy running away to love anyone, and that's not my fault. Eventually I figured out who the people that really mattered were, and they were the ones that didn't make me feel like I had to jump through hoops to earn their approval."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:08 am

Morrigan continued to walk backwards as Taylor spoke. It didn't seem like a particularly unique story considering the position most of the girls in AFW were in. And she wasn't stupid as to why Taylor was telling it. When she was finished, she scowled. "Alright.' She began. "Fine." She added. "Since you want it so damn badly." She said raising her index finger. She then curled it down and flipped Taylor off. She was looking straight at the blonde but it was clear she wasn't giving Taylor, personally, the bird. "Fuck Ireland." She said. "They still probably don't even notice I'm gone!" She said. "Or care if they did."

Morrigan snorted and lowered her head. "But whatever you think you're getting at... Lukretia ain't some dead beat dad that doesn't have time to love me." Morrigan shook her head. "What the fuck." She said, turning around. "I'm not looking for someone to kiss my head and tuck me in at night as much as you're not looking to wipe someone's ass and read them a bed time story."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:23 am

Taylor pumped her fist in the air. "Fuck em!" She grinned. Stupid Ireland!

"No she's not," she shook her head. "Lukretia can do whatever she wants." She paused, and then her smile returned. "Do you want me to read you a bedtime story? I'll do it, man. I'd love to." She stopped on the sidewalk. "Lunch is probably about ready, let's turn around."

They hadn't kept the quickest pace, and so hadn't traveled terribly far from Taylor's front door. Taylor turned around and started back and walked in silence. A few months ago, she would never in a million years have guessed that she would ever have a conversation with someone like Morrigan, let alone would she genuinely enjoy it. She was getting dangerously close to being able to call the crazy girl a friend. If anyone else, Johnny or Junko or Akashi, had a problem with it, Taylor would tell them where to stick it.

They were nearing the house when Taylor broke the silence. "So once upon a time there was a beautiful white girl in Japan..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:33 am

Morrigan looked dryly at Taylor when she spoke but turned around and followed her in silence. What a dumb conversation. She couldn't believe she actually told Taylor anything about herself. She couldn't believe she was lettign the girl give her advice. Did she think a few cute words were going to make her tell Lukretia to get bent? They weren't.

When Taylor began to speak after the long silence, Morrigan shoved Taylor and glowered at her. "You're fucking annoying!" She barked and walked faster, stuffing her hands into her pockets and curling her shoulders up to try and hide the blush. What the hell was wrong with Taylor anyway?

She stopped her quick pace and then looked back at Taylor. "I'm going to invite Brit-" Morrigan stopped herself. "I'm going bring Lilith with me to the party." She said and looked into Taylor's eyes ready to be defiant.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:02 am

Taylor couldn't help it. She laughed hard enough that she nearly lost her balance.

"Oh, c'mon, don't be like that!" She called after the redhead. "You're welcome in my home, dude, you should know by now that you're my sister from another mister. Don't fight it! It's out of my hands, anyway, I don't decide this stuff. That's just the way it is, so let's cut the bullshit and get down to braiding each other's hair and watching Say Anything while Johnny plays basketball in the driveway."

Morrigan's little demand almost took the wind out of her sails, but she kept her smile and recovered quickly. No. Fucking. WAY was she going to let Morrigan win the little war she was waging with her angry eyes.

"Sure, man, if she can behave herself she's welcome," Taylor said casually. "But I guess maybe the movie would be more like Chasing Amy, right? We could even make it a slumber party under one condition," she stopped and held out her arms with a curly, impish little smile.

"Hug."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 am

Morrigan was actually surprised that Taylor just breezed past what she said like it was nothing. She was stunned until Taylor asked for a hug. Morrigan stared at Taylor incredulously before she sighed, loudly, and pushed herself against Taylor, wrapping her arms around the girl hesitantly at first and then a bit more genuinely. "You're so gay." She said. "I don't care how much you hit on me, I'm not gonna fuck you." She added. "And Chasing Amy is ok but Clerks is his best movie."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:02 am

It was a surreal experience. Taylor wasn't sure if she'd wake up in a moment in her bed with a strange mix of Mexican food and Hybernol on her nightstand. For unlikely occurrences, this one might've set a new record.

Taylor hugged her back as much as she dared, like Morrigan was a baby bird and she might crush her. "You're retahded," she said, in her very best Boston Matty Damon impression. "But that's okay, you're not equipped anyway. But I actually liked Chasing Amy better, so maybe I am gay. There was more crying and yelling and talking about feelings and stuff."

She let go and took a step back. "Ya know, everyone thought I was crazy when I hired you," she said, and began walking up to the front door.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 am

Morrigan was kind of glad when the hug was over. It was making her a little uncomfortable. She looked at Taylor when she said everyone thought she was crazy. Her head tilted and followed Taylor as she walked to the front door.

"You are."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down