Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Army vs Ro - Going HAM*

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Army vs Ro - Going HAM* - Page 4 Empty Re: Army vs Ro - Going HAM*

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:08 pm

And that was the reason he preferred going with his fists, whenever possible. At the end of the day, they never failed him.

Army took a deep, deep breath of good, clean fresh air as the chain slacked - was good to breath the fresh air again. His hand had a little red on it, his aim being better than he expected it to. Right on the nose, she was bleeding, first blood was on him. Probably not the last, though.

Army stayed on the floor, kneeling as he turned around and got the chain of his neck, wrapping it around his knuckle twice. He spun around on his knee and sent the chained fist right into her beautiful belly, sandwiching her between his fist and the forklift. "Game changer, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:29 am

(100,000 pardons, please! Thank you for not getting mad about my absence or that I’️ve been invisible a lot the past week or two.)

Army was right, it DEFINITLY would not be the last blood.

Ro groaned out, moaning against the forklift. She got her hands out of her face, managing to stop the bleeding….JUST as Army’️s chain wrapped fist SLAMMED into her body, slamming her fight in the belly!

Ro coucghed out and gagged, unable to respond, as she slumped against the forklift and tried to hold Army’️s fist.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:38 am

Still awake. Hurt, sure, but Army could feel the fight left in her. After getting hit with one of his best punches. In the stomach. Unguarded. While his fist had a steel fucking chain wrapped around it.

Wow. Army had been worrying that Tension didn't really have any girls that could hang with someone his size in a straight fight. Very glad to be shown wrong.

He looked over her shoulder for a moment, getting a fun idea, before he bent down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, tasting a bit of her blood by accident. It was definitely worth it, though. "All right, gorgeous." He placed his other hand on her back to lift her up, holding her for a moment. "Little chilly out here - let's take it inside."

He got a running start and went straight for the backdoors to the facility, looking to ram her straight into it hard enough to open them and send her sliding inside. Fun as the parking lot was, a change of scenery. New environment. New possibilities. And besides, he wasn't crazy about the more intimate side of the match being on asphalt. Wouldn't hurt to mix it up.

Well, okay, it would hurt, but...

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri May 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Ro let the kiss touch her lips, smirking slightly despite all the pain she was in. “But I wanted to put you through a windshield…” Ro mumbled incoherently, feeling him lift her up and hold him up. Well, she’️d just have to do that latter. It looked like now she was leaving and there was no more choice in the matter.

Suddenly, Army lifted her and tossed her, slamming her into the door so that it opened and she slid inside. Ro came to a haul tint he corridor and grabbed a doorknob, using that to pull her soar body up so that she wasn’️t totally on the ground and open.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 02, 2014 8:08 pm

She went sliding a lot farther than he thought she would. They kept things well waxed around her, it seemed.

"Night's young, don't worry." He followed after her, taking slow steps as the doors closed behind them. They were in a corridor now, backstage, near the offices and the locker rooms. Plenty of places for a couple of hardcore and hardheaded brawlers to get into all kinds of trouble.

He'd only known Ro for about five or so minutes so far, but already he felt like he was getting a good idea of her attitude. She wasn't the type to stay down long. Like a piece of sexy steel, Army could bend her for hours, but breaking her was something else entirely. Sure enough, she was already getting back up, grabbing a door handle for support. Wide open, too. Nice.

He broke from his casual stride and raced forward, doing a quick jump up to send his knee at straight for her chest. Not his usual style, but a guy with his weight running at full speed was nothing to scoff at, and with the corridor being so small, he figured there wasn't much space for her to avoid it.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun May 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Ro knew she wasn’️t in the best position she could be here, though it didn’️t change the fact that she was having loads of fun. This guy was ALMOST as hot and tough as her boyfriend….almost. it was a good thing Ronan and Ro kept an open relationship, because playing with this big boy should be fun.

Ro didn’️t see physical love as being anything close to romantic love, and fortunately Ronan understood that. She may only have romantic feelings for Ronan, but she could have fun with lots of people and even encouraged Ronan to do the same.

Just as Ro was getting to her wobbly feet, she saw Army charging for her, about to run into her! So, Ro did the only thing she could think of. She dove, as if about to dive into a pool, into the open door, hoping to both get out of the way and let his knee crash into the door frame!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 04, 2014 6:01 pm

This was actually pretty fun, he had to admit. Which was weird, because he never imagined beating a girl could be something he'd get a kick out of, but here he was. His first few fights in Tension had been pretty disappointing for a lot of reasons. AOBA and Hawkeye weren't bad fighters, but he hadn't been able to beat them without looking like an asshole.

This was better. Just a good brawl. Really felt like cleansing the palette, getting a fresh start, and it was nice to make an actual friend, here. Maybe even more than that.

He was a little taken in the moment, and that was part of the reason he didn't notice her moving out of the way as he charged in. The other reason was that she was just plain fast.

His knee hit the door handle and sent a shock right into the bone, landing right in precious space where the leg connected, otherwise known as 'The Worst Place To Take A Hit On Your Damn Knee'. Army let out of a sharp cry and hopped around on one foot like a pogo stick, grabbing a water fountain for balance. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Jesus fuck, that hurts!"

Last edited by 12547 on Sun May 04, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun May 04, 2014 6:13 pm

“Hey!” Ro called from the supply closet she had ended up in “Hurt yourself?” Ro had heard Army crying out, so she obviously knew that he had been hurt. Ro came out of the closer with a mop in her hand. It didn’️t look particularly dirty, actually. Like it had been a mop they had just put in there and hadn’️t used, and thankfully for Army (and Ro, since she wasn’️t trying to get muck on him), it was dry.

Ro could have capitalized and thwacked him with the wooden end of the mop, but she decided to tease him by slapping him in the face with the rope like mop head, and THEN try to bring the wooden end down on his back.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Even through the pain, Army managed a chuckle. Had to love a girl with a good sense of humor. "No, nope, not hurt. Just doing the traditional Puerto Rican dance of-"

His own punchline was cut off by a mop head being slapped in his face. It felt dry and cleaned, though, thank God. Few things turned him off like the smell of urine and shit.

He started to turn around, but she cracked him on the back with it before he had the chance, making his bones creak at the impact and driving him forward, his forehead head hitting the water fountain for an added bonus. He fell to both knees, shaking his head at the pain, and swung him arm out behind him in a large arc to chop her down at the knees

Last edited by 12547 on Sun May 04, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun May 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Ro didn’️t want any dirt in the guy’️s face, she was glad the mop was brand fucking new in there, because she really just wanted to tease him by getting the tickling ropes in his face. When Ro swung the mop, she got the added bonus of hitting his head into the fountain! But, as she moved in, he swung out for her!

‘He’️s still going after hitting his head like that? Mmmm, my kinda opponent.’️ Ro thought to herself, then she thought AIEEEE! As she fell forward onto her knees, hitting the ground hard on her knees. She whipped the mop head about to hit his back, hoping the ropes would act like whips.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down