» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 8:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 1:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 12:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Panda, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota (Ended)

Post by XSirenX Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Reika snapped out at her domineering opponent, "I am a match for you! bitch!~" she hissed, gaining some crowd reaction as Lakota was getting to her in most ways possible, if not, Reika was squirming herself desperately to get out rather than succumb to an easy win for Lakota, after all, the Viper had to uphold her name to her impressive streak, which had a loss or two as she went on a warpath against everyone. But as she rocked the gripping Lakota on her body, Reika would take one big push on the girl, before she would end up toppling the girl down one way or another, to her side.

Face reddened, while the Viper herself would take a open handed slap to Lakota's own face, powerfully, as Reika's legs would come back into play to make Lakota be on the bottom this time for whatever she had in mind.

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 5 CxD01fY
Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:24 am

“Not in this kind of match you aren’️t!” Janet retorted. Though Reika had an impressive record and seemed to be relatively sexually experienced, the Lakota wrestler was still certain that she was even more sexually experienced than Reika, and that she was, without a doubt, the better hentai wrestler.

She was having difficulties staying atop her bucking opponent, however. Reika’️s struggles finally managed to topple Lady Lakota over onto her side, and, once she was on her side, Janet would receive a sudden, stinging slap from her foe, which sent her reeling and gave Reika just the opening she needed to use her legs to push Janet over. Now, the Japanese woman was on top and the Native American woman was on bottom, and Janet would immediately begin struggling, just as Reika had been in this same position.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:19 pm

It wasn't the fact that Reika was so 'uninterested' in Hentai themed matches during her Friction career, but the fact people who acted like Lakota, especially in possession of a tile, were the kinds who made Reika take a sour turn from her playful self. Along with the excessive commenting on her career, Reika was quickly using dirty hurtful tactics to win her matches, something that helped out sometimes but left a few fans, lost for a few words, as she pinned Lakota down this time in one of her own schoolgirl pinned positions.

Though quite the fatal position for a smothering of her opponent, Reika would take a twist with her work, by pressing her lower area's right up to Lakota's face, as her parts were a little hot and sweaty, from the humidity blush her own body was showing as she panted. "Shush now, I just want to hear you, moan~" Reika said down to her opponent personally, as she sat there with her hands, lightly settled on her hips as she gave Lakota a firm rubbing, by reaching her left hand back to fuss with Lakota's groin.

In this position, Reika would get her free hand, and fingers, tugging at Lakota's underwear as Reika grinned in a small moment of rage and desperation to get them off, and by the way she was pulling, it looked like the crowd would eventually get a money shot of Lakota's lower area's after all!

"Maybe, excite a little hm?~" Reika said sensually in her voice, as the more her body, and hand would continue the champion of her limits.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Once again, the two battling hellcats turned over, with Reika reassuming the top position and Janet once again on the bottom. The Lakota had hoped she could avoid this. She had toyed with Reika for quite a while when she was on top, really rubbing it in, and she knew her opponent would be eager to return the favor now that she was in the superior position.

Janet expected to be smothered, but she was expecting a breast smother. Instead, Reika pressed her nether regions into Janet’️s face, letting the Lakota wrestler get a face full of her barely-covered cooch, filling the Entropy champion’️s nostrils with her thick scent. “Mmmmgh,” Janet growled. She would growl louder as Reika’️s hand reached down to her own crotch, slipping under her skirt and tugging on her underwear, trying to pull them off. It would be difficult for Reika to do that from this angle, but the tugging was still uncomfortable for Lady Lakota. Not to mention the stimulation was turning her on, just a little.

“Mmm! Gffh off!” Janet hissed, before bringing her hand upwards to slam it into Reika’️s face for a devastating slap. The one good thing about this position was that Reika was not exactly stable atop Janet’️s body, and the Lakota should be able to throw her off. So Janet hoped.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 pm

To Reika's misfortune even in this winning position, she wouldn't be able to tear them off with one hand, either way, if she wanted them fully off her loudmouth opponent, Reika would have to sacrifice getting off, or turning herself round, butt as well in the other direction to get a good grip. But hearing those moans come from Lakota's pretty much covered mouth, Reika kept at her teasing way of touching the champion up, as her hand gripping at her underwear, turned into a forceful finger poke with two fingers as Reika slotted them in, grinning wildly before turning back to her sly smile as she began to move each of the two fingers.

"Mmmmmh, such pity~" Reika said down to Lakota, still forcing her fingers while smothering her lower area's to the champ's face, about to make a move from her, before being slapped right in the cheeks as Reika went wide eyed, spluttering from the powerful slap, as her head and face jolted to the side with her messy long brown hair following, panting, as her expression was now slightly pissed off. Lakota looked like she was playing it dirty as well now.

Now with the side of her face, blotched, from redness with a slap mark hand print, Reika pulled her head back straight before slamming her thighs, with Lakota's head between them in a little rage, "I dare ya, hurt my face again, go on!" Reika sad coldly as she was met with boo's, and sweat that dripped off her hair onto Lakota.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Janet wasn’️t able to stop Reika from inserting a couple of fingers into her vagina. The Lakota wrestler bit her lip and tried to keep herself from moaning out loud at this invasion of her most private place by an opponent who she was growing less and less fond of by the second.

Her slap demonstrated her displeasure with their current position, as her palm slammed into Reika’️s cheek, forcing the Japanese woman’️s head and upper body to the side. This was just temporary relief, however, as Janet would soon find Reika was back on top of her completely, and ready for some revenge. The auburn-haired woman slammed her hips downwards, pressing her crotch into Janet’️s face as her thighs smacked into it. “Mmmmmfh!” Janet groaned, as she was almost overwhelmed by the scent of Reika’️s pussy. She would retaliate quickly herself, throwing her legs upwards, wrapping her strong thighs around Reika’️s head and squeezing as hard as she could, trying to crush her challenger’️s head in a powerful scissor hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:06 pm

Aside Reika's hunger for Lakota's more domineering, and hurtful side despite her trash talk, she made sure her fingers were digging into the right place of Lakota's, lower area's, tickling her two fingers around in there before feeling some fight from the champion herself. Only to see that this time, Lakota was using her legwork to good use as Reika backed off her a second, already with a hand slapped cheek, as her head would be viced between Lakota's own legs with a hurtful feel of muscle and bone slamming together, causing Reika to grunt out since her head wasn't that perfect from the past injuries she inflicted.

While an amazing show of leg work, and mouth watering views for the crowd and camera's it certainly wasn't for Reika s the Viper herself gave out some struggle, not succumbing to the warm feeling on her head for the moment, but trying to latch her hands to remove Lakota's leg. "N nffffffh! get back, d down!" Reika snapped as her voice, panted out with each word, already feeling the sweat from Lakota's legs drench her hair in it as she had her hands up, gripping, and prying at Lakota's legs, while the rest of her panting in beauty show of body was giving plenty of action. Even clearly showing the scars that covered her back, making a few wince at the ugly sight on someone vicious and beautiful at the Viper.

Luckily for Lakota, she was doing a good job at teasing Reika to waste her strength, and anger, all in one glow as her hands began to shake even with the gloves on as Lakota tightened. With Reika, feeling like ripping off both her gloves to just to show that she wasn't going to pass out so easily from this, tight lock.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:13 am

Janet’️s face was stuffed up tight against her opponent’️s crotch, and she was forced to inhale the thick scent of Reika’️s pussy, just barely covered by her bikini bottom. But her quick thinking allowed her to latch onto her foe’️s head with her own legs, squeezing the Japanese woman’️s noggin between her toned, tanned thighs. This obviously annoyed Reika, and made her panic to some extent, as her hands reached up to the powerful legs of Lady Lakota to try to pry them open.

“Mmmfgh,” Janet would grunt into her opponent’️s crotch, wanting to taunt the challenger, but unable to do so so long as she had pussy in her face. Despite the placement of her face, the champion still felt pretty good now, as she felt her opponent’️s hands on her thighs. She would jerk her legs hard to the side, trying to pull Reika off of her so that she could get back up onto her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Secretly, Reika's excitement with someone's face pressed to her lower areas, was making her levels of being turned on, swirl more as her face went red from that small grunt, teeth grit together as she gave out a pleasured, but alarmed tone as her lower areas were getting a bit too hot! this certainly would be the embarrassing start to her Hentai career, especially in front of the world as she did her best to hold her wits together, her excitement more importantly as she shivered with her body and head struggling.

Even as she tried to contain herself, the distraction had lead to Reika, falling right into the move of her opponent as she was pulled, to the side, letting put a slight "o oughhhfh! bad feel....you...b bitch..." Reika groveled as she fell down, laying to one side as she shook her head, still feeling the effects of the crushing daze as she blinked heavily, hindering her eye vision, trying to see where Lakota was as Reika even rubbed her own crotch, slightly, blushing red as she dropped in Lakota's own foul sweat.

The lingering sweat of a probable defeat.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 am

Janet’️s face was pressed up tight against Reika’️s pussy, but it seemed that it was the Japanese wrestler who was taking all of the heat. Firstly, the fact that the Lakota warrior had managed to get her legs up and wrapped around Reika’️s head meant that the challenger had virtually no control over herself or over Lady Lakota. And secondly, despite the fact that shoving her crotch into Janet’️s face was Reika’️s idea, all it seemed to be doing was turning the auburn-haired wrestler on.

Janet chuckled as her opponent fell over onto her side, seemingly dazed as the Native American wrestler would loom over her, ready to go in for the kill to decisively win this first round. She watched Reika rubbing her crotch with a big smirk on her face. “Are you getting tired, sweetie? Ready for me to make you cum?” Janet would ask, as she would reach a hand down, sliding it inside of Reika’️s bikini bottoms to rub directly at her sex.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next