Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison Empty Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Standard match won via pinfall or submission

In the back was a young woman from the United Kingdom, she was looking herself over in her outfit. This was her entrance attire, her real outfit was tucked under it. Her name was Eliza Harenwood, she was having her debut tonight and she had butterflies to be certain. She hadn't had a feeling like this since.....she danced with that young man several months ago.

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison Large.gif

"He might be watching me." she muttered to herself, the person she was thinking about was named Ryan Knight. Her ex boyfriend, they met in a ballroom a good while back. First time she was ever interested in her dance partner to be certain, they had to part of course when he went to Asia but....A guy like him has too much charisma to let go fully.

Then she saw him in an episode of tension, and she decided to travel and join the brand. With her skill in dancing and self defence she knew she could handle herself well enough, and besides she could at least maybe find a new love too. But one thing at a time was best.

She was then told it was time for her to make her way to the ring, she took one last sigh and then waited for her entrance theme to play. Once [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nBy0wjn2Fg:38gt6gdm]Cantarella[/url:38gt6gdm] began to play she gracefully entered into the arena.

Eliza's long red dress combined with her the way she made her way to the ring earned several cheers and cat calls, she smiled and waved politely to several of the fans. It was a bit difficult entering the ring what with her dress but she made her way to the other turnbuckle and then removed her dress, her wrestling attire was on display. A red corset with black and red leggings, rather humble considering some of the attire that women used here. But she wouldn't talk about that, after all she was the daughter of an aristocrat.

The ballroom girl would hang her dress on the iron post of the turnbuckle before waiting for her opponent to arrive, she was worried to be sure but she'd be polite as she was taught from a young age though.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Lia was feeling kinda off today. Normally before a match, she'd be all jittery and nervous, but for whatever reason, there was none of the usual anxiety today. Maybe she's getting more used to life here? It wasn't confidence for sure, she knew as well as anyone where she was probably a lot closer to the bottom of the league than the top.

Well, whatever the reason, being calm wa- "Wow... That's..." From backstage, Lia gasped audibly, watching her opponent to be make her entrance, her attention drawn to the stunning red dress. Lia certainly couldn't afford something like that, even with the rather lucrative salary she got here. John might have liked to meet her, he'd get a chance to draw a portrait someone graceful. She took off her dress, revealing a equally graceful looking wrestling get up, the girl looked as much like a Shakespearean actress as a wrestler.

Lia realized she'd got lost in her thoughts, a stagehand had to tap her on the shoulder, reminding her that it was her turn. Her own outfit was nothing at all like hers, it was just a simple two-piece outfit, green and white as always, with a slightly frilly skirt, baring her midriff.

Lia went out on stage, her entrance was well-received at least, she smiled and waved her pale arms as she made her way towards the ring. She climbed in the other corner, already in her attire.

As calm as she had been minutes before, she suddenly felt all the butterflies get at it again inside the ring. She flashed a nervous smile and half a wave at the corset-clad girl. "Uh... h-hi! I-I'm Lia and... uhm... uh..." Her voice faded, though the esteemed girl across from her didn't seem intimidating in any way.

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison SAdcZrMEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison MVRLLQmEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison I82ome3Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison UAjmKPCEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison MAai8oKEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am

Eliza was politely being quiet as her foe entered the ring, she looked like a okay sort of girl. Lia's outfit made the ballroom girl check her corset and move it upwards to cover her chest more, Eliza was a bit worried about her outfit but unlike some women here she made sure to be conservative with her clothes as best she could.

The ballroom girl gave a polite bow and said to Lia "Greetings, my name is Eliza. I'm from the United Kingdom." there were butterflies in the belly of Ms Harenwood, however out of politeness she tried to keep them buried as best she could.

After all if her ex was watching he might....no there was no point about thinking that. Eliza would put one leg on the top rope and stretch it like she did on the railing when she did her ballet routines, out of a force of habit than anything else.

Then the bell would ring shortly after that, the dancer girl would enter a sort of stance akin to a ballerina.
"Please prepare yourself Ms Lia, you would be wise not to mistake me for a mere ballroom dancer." she said as she began to near the albino girl, each step slow and graceful.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Lia's second impression was "Wow, this girl was super formal and polite." When was the last time someone said "Greetings" besides Christmastime?

Unlike Eliza, Lia wasn't doing a very good job of keeping her nerves in line. Whereas Eliza was stretching, Lia was trying to calm herself at the last minute. The crowd seemed so much bigger tonight, and was the ring always this small?

She didn't quite manage to get the anxiety out of her system when the bell rang, but Lia held herself in a neutral stance regardless. As long as she didn't have a huge panic attack or something, things would be ok, probably. Eliza seemed nice enough, her manners were certainly more than the average wrestler's.

The two approached one another. "Aha... don't make me even more nervous, please?" the Canadian half-joked half-begged her graceful opponent. Lia raised her hands, keeping them close enough to defend. Lia didn't want to rush into this, so she'd let Eliza start things off.

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison SAdcZrMEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison MVRLLQmEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison I82ome3Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison UAjmKPCEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison MAai8oKEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Eliza had prepared herself as best she could and now the match was underway, each step that the ballroom girl took was methodical and thought out. Just like the dance routines that she practised on a regular basis.

She noted that Lia wasn't gonna give first contact, thus Eliza knew she'd have to take it upon herself to start this off. So Eliza would drop her stance and attempt to grab the albino girl by the arms, with that she'd attempt to fling her at the ropes for an Irish whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Eliza seemed like she was thinking every move out. Was she really that good? Hopefully not. The dancer-fighter moved in, grabbing her. The Canadian instinctively dug her heels in, but not in time to stop Eliza from sending her into the ropes.

Eliza was pretty strong, more than expected from someone her size, and so Lia went into the ropes with significant speed, bouncing off of them, moving back towards Eliza. Lia tried to make use of her momentum, extending her arm and trying to clothesline Eliza.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Eliza had sent Lia to the ropes, truth be told she was half expecting Lia to counter off the rebound. And sure enough that was the case here as the albino gal was going for a clothesline to her neck.

Reactions kicking in, Eliza would spring into action and use her flexibility to deal with it.
As Lia neared her the ballroom girl got down to the mat, doing the splits with her trained legs to dodge the attack. The crowd let out a gasp of shock as the move was performed, Ms Harenwood had done the splits before several times during her acrobatics lessons as a child.

After the attack was clear of her Eliza would roll to her belly and stand up, intent on trying to attack Lia's chest area with a pirouette style kick to the midriff.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 am

Lia went forwards, running quickly towards the red-clad dancer and... went completely over her. Wow, she must've been really nimble and flexible, doing the splits so quickly. Lia kept going a few steps before reaching a stop and turning around.

Just in time for her torso to meet with Eliza's trained dancer leg. "Gah!" She fell back a step from the impact, Eliza wasn't kidding when she had said she wasn't just a ballroom dancer. Lia rubbed her midriff to try to ease the pain.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 pm

Eliza had connected with her leg, nailing Lia's midriff with success. It seemed as though the advantage was to her at the moment, what with her landing the first hit of the battle. Now was the time for her to continue the offense, else the tables could be turned on her.

With her leg still held in the air after her attack Eliza would continue to attack with the same leg, making sure to stretch out the toes as she was taught to do from her lessons. Now with her arms raised up Eliza would perform a spin attack, her leg moving to the right and her body going low. Lia could avoid the attack by jumping up but if she didn't do it in time odds were that she'd be swept off her feet by the dancing aristocrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Lia was expecting Eliza to be very good, and the red dancer was certainly living up to those expectations. The albino didn't have much time to recover, Eliza was pressing forwards, attacking in a almost graceful way, like she was in a dance routine instead of a wrestling match. Lia backed away as quickly as Eliza came in, jumping to avoid the low sweep.

She would come back in, trying to grab Eliza's hand and twisting it into a wristlock. It would mean staying close to Eliza, which might not be a good idea, but Lia had to get in offense somehow.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next