Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Ms Harenwood turned around on her body, looking up at the lights and Lia. She was taking several large breaths, Eliza just couldn't last long in battle it seemed. All those dancing lessons didn't improve her stamina unfortunately, but on the upside Eliza was beaten fair and square. She heard some bad things from tension, but she'd worry bout that later.

"Yes uh...thank you." the ballroom girl said, quite exhausted from this. Eliza raised a hand to her brow and wiped some sweat off of it.

"I'll be fine Ms Harrison, thank you. I'll be heading back to the locker room, care to join me?" Eliza would say as she grabbed hold of her dress, slinging it over her shoulder. She was too damm tired to put it back on right now.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:13 pm

"Ms. Harrison". Eliza was a really polite person, and it really showed when she was dishing out those crazy fast kicks. "Yeah, I guess I will." Of course Lia wasn't going to turn Eliza down, or pretty much any opportunity she got to meet more people.

They walked out of the ring to a background of cheering. It'd be nice if every match was like this. Lia thought. "That's a really pretty dress, Eliza." The Canadian wasn't quite as formal as Eliza, last-name basis was a bit awkward for her. "The color really suits you." The snowy Canadian's conversation skills clearly were not top-notch.

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 SAdcZrMEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 MVRLLQmEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 I82ome3Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 UAjmKPCEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 MAai8oKEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:02 pm

"Ah why thank you, I never really chose the colour honestly. My Mother made me wear it as a child, and it just kind of stuck with me." Eliza said to Lia, again she was thankful her opponent wasn't wailing on her after she lost. But she thought if that did happen, the young man she knew would come to her aid.

"You fought well Ms. Harrison, I just couldn't last against you. All those dancing lessons doesn't improve one's personal stamina I'm afraid." she said as they made their way to the locker room.

"Have you been in this organisation long Ms Harrison? I've just arrived in it, I...came to find someone." Eliza asked as she began removing her stockings after sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 pm

"Hey, don't worry about it. Losing doesn't mean we can't get better!" Lia said encouragingly. "And with those skills, you can totally beat me with a bit of training." She sat down besides Eliza.

"Me? Uh... a few months, I guess. I don't really know too many people in the Tension side though." The snow-skinned Canadian replied to the dancer. "So you came to look for someone? Actually, I came to Japan for the same reason. Didn't expect to end up in the wrestling thing, but it uh... sorta just happened." There was an hole there. Even in an organization as lax as AFW, there weren't anyone who "just sorta happens" to join. "But anyways, you said you wanted to find someone? Who? Maybe I know them?"

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 SAdcZrMEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 MVRLLQmEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 I82ome3Eliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 UAjmKPCEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 MAai8oKEliza Harenwood vs Lia Harrison - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:50 pm

"Yes perhaps, but I don't think I'd be much of a dancer if I was built like a tank yes?" Eliza said with a chuckle at the thought.

Ms Harenwood decided she might as well tell Lia about who she was looking for, as she was peeling off her stockings Eliza began talking with "Well um...His name is Ryan Knight, he's about my age. Bright blonde hair, 6 foot odd. Dresses in suits, I met him during my 18th birthday. He's like....if you met him you'd certainly remember him. He just had this natural politeness around him that you just couldn't say no to, he's like a real life James Bond."

"We started a relationship for a few months, and we had to end it as he was to explore the world with his family. And then I saw him on episode of here in tension, so I decided to seek him out once again. Heard he formed a group here called the United Kingdom Elite, with his Sister and best friend." Eliza said as she opened her bag to show Lia a photo.

The photo was that of three people in the ring, one wore a long blue trench coat and was actually Lia's fiancé️e John. Next to him was a small blonde girl named Lucy, and next to her was Mr Knight in a fine black suit.
"The one in black is him." Eliza pointed on the photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:13 pm

"Ha! No, I guess you wouldn't. Not very graceful if you got too big." Lia giggled as she had a mental image of what would happen.

"A real life James Bond?" Lia had never gotten a chance to watch the movies, although of course she recognized the name. "Sounds like an awesome guy."

Lia took a glance at the photo, and immediately recognized a face in it. "I know him!" But of course it wasn't Ryan she was talking about. The blue trench coat was unmistakable, it could only be John's. "He's John, uh... my boyfriend!" Lia said simply. The other two faces she recognized from watching Gail's opening match, but she didn't recognize the people behind the faces.

"If you want, I can call John and ask him about your Ryan."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:53 pm

"Oh! So his friend is your lover, a rather small world we seem to be in." Eliza said as she put the photograph away into her bag, the blue trenchcoat did seem rather odd. But then again Mr Knight was known to have interesting company with him.

As Ms Harenwood got herself dressed to leave she'd say "I don't think I should talk to Ryan right now, not at this hour. Perhaps tomorrow. I must say I made the right choice coming to his place, I don't think there will be a dull moment here!"

Once Eliza was dressed to leave she would bow to Lia and say "Goodbye Ms Harrison, should you require aid in the future do not hesitate to contact me." with that she would turn to leave, and standing in the hallway was none other than John himself.

"Ah excuse me Ms, there was another girl in the ring just now. She still there?" the young man would ask, a bunch of roses in his hand.

Eliza let out a smile and said "Yes she is, she'll be out shortly." with that the ballroom girl would leave the arena, intent on making her way back to her place. Mr Carnaby would respect Lia's privacy to get changed and wait till she got outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:50 pm

"Small world for sure..." Eliza seemed not to want to talk to Ryan right now though. "Yeah, Japan's a pretty... different place from home, for sure. I honestly like it better here." There was a new culture, new people. And on top of all that, the career choice led to a lot of... unique experiences.

Eliza left, and Lia began to change in silence. Off went her wrestling outfit, she slipped into the shower, quickly rinsed off the sweat she'd worked up today and changed back into everyday wear - a simple t-shirt and jeans combo, she wasn't expecting to do anything fancy after the match, after all.

She stepped out, unaware of who would be waiting for her in the hallway.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:56 pm

John was quietly waiting in the hallway, one hand occupied with his smartphone and the other holding a rose bouquet. Ever since his college year ended he'd found himself becoming a full time wrestler at tension, perhaps out of nothing better to do.

He felt he could work hard, never go hungry and sell his art at the same time. The young man made a mental note to create some new wrestling attire to get himself more noticed, but then again since joining the UKE he was known as "Mr Knight's squire." And...

John's trail of thought ended when he noticed Lia stepping out into the hallway, he walked towards her waving to her. "Hi Lia! You did great love! Got you some nice flowers!" John said, offering the bouquet to the albino girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Lia saw him, and immediately ran forwards to hug him. It'd been a little while since they'd last met; living in two different cities had quite a few downsides. "John!" She said happily, her arms already going around him, barely reaching around his large trench coat. John was a big reason why she like Japan more than home. Not the only reason, but a big one for sure.

She let her hug go, taking the offered bouquet. "Thank you!" Lia smiled brightly at her love, enjoying how pretty the roses were. "I don't have anything to give back, sorry. I kinda... wasn't expecting you here today." Lia said with a embarrassed, almost guilty look.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next