Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS) Empty That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS)

Post by valen311 Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:36 am

L'amour et Liberte began to play, Naoki Underground's song heralding the arrival of Marisa Evans, the official current Hentai Champion, and, according to some fans, the unofficial spokesperson for Summer Splash. Clad in a black bathrobe Marisa came down the ramp, the title belt slung over her shoulder, while a pair of assistants each carried a box.

Smiling, she took a mic from the ring announcer and after thanking him, waited for the music to die down. Once it did, she began to speak.

"Here we are again everyone. Winter and Avalanche have come and gone, and now the days of spring are starting to get hotter and hotter...and so am I." she said, letting innuendo drip off of the last part of the statement. "You see, it's getting close to summer. Which of course means, it's getting close to.....Summer Splash!"

With that, Marisa raised her hand, and above her, from the rafters unfurled a huge banner displaying Summer Splash's logo. However, Marisa spotted a difference between this one and the one used last year. Reading it aloud she said "Location to be determined by the ongoing Friction World Cup standings....."
Looking around she said questioningly into the microphone. "America's winning that right now, if I remember correctly....right? Sorry, I'm blonde, these moments happen, you know?" the model said deprecatingly with a grin.
Not missing a cue the audience gave a loud 'Yes!' to answer both of Marisa's questions about the tournament and affirming they knew about her blonde moments.
"Thanks guys..." Marisa replied dryly. "Well you know what? USA! USA!"
The prominently Japanese crowd began to boo teasingly, making Marisa laugh and throw her hands up in mock surrender.
"Fine, fine, Nippon-ichi, too. The main reason I care is because of Summer Splash anyway, and yes, you guys have lovely beaches too. Just as long as we're not shipped off to like Siberia or something. So...boo Russia. No offense to the ladies from Russia. Really, I don't want to be killed by the Russian mob."
With that she laughed before going back to the original subject.

"Summer Splash, that magical event when rivalries that blossomed in spring get settled in the light of the summer sun. And of course in the evening...well things really heat up because that usually when the match for this lovely lady starts." Marisa said, holding up the Hentai title belt. "Not to mention, attire like this" With that, Marisa undid the belt holding her robe shut, letting it fall away from her body to reveal a silver sling bikini that left little to the imagination "....is the rule of the entire event!"
As the crowd erupted into thunderous applause, Marisa motioned to the assistants. Opening the boxes, one revealed an air pump and the other, beach balls waiting to be inflated. Getting to work they quickly inflated one and handed it to Marisa, who with a laugh, threw it into the air and served it volleyball style into the crowd.

Last edited by 133 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS) Empty Re: That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS)

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:18 am

Just as the beach balls began to fly around the stadium the lights abruptly shut off completely, leaving the audience to murmur amongst themselves in the dark as to what was going on as this was not the work of Marisa. They weren't left to wonder for long however as over a thousand tiny LED lights lit up along the ceiling turning it into a vision of the night sky, the crowd knowing exactly who was about to appear even before the music Sanctuary began to play over the loud speakers and water began to fall over the entrance. When the music's pace quickened the waterfall split apart to reveal the not so mystery woman behind the interruption, the blue haired beauty from France, Natasha Loclear, standing there looking radiant in her midnight blue and gold wrestling gear with a steel briefcase hanging from her right hand.

Natasha stood there posing for a moment to let it all sink in and not just for the fans, for what was in the briefcase she carried was likely obvious to Marisa as it was her hentai title the contract Natasha had won back at Avalanche was for. When she did step forth the second part to her entrance began with thin beams of blue light beaming down in quick succession, imitating rain as it completed her theme of water. It was in this rain storm that Natasha made her way down to the ring, waving to her fans as they cheered her name but with her eyes always on the always stunning Marisa in that daring swimsuit of hers, how she longed to rip it off.

When she neared the ring one of the hands ran over and handed Natasha a microphone which she thanked her for with a quick kiss upon the lips, sending the woman away with a bright blush upon her face while Natasha walked up the steel steps and onto the apron. Natasha slid one leg over the middle rope before pausing for a second to rub the rope in between her ample breasts and against her crotch, giving all those in the crowd the very show they had paid to see this evening before stepping through completely to come face to face with Marisa. This was the woman who had nearly beaten her almost two years ago before their match got rained out, a danger of holding events outdoors, and the one who had beaten Natalia for the title before Natasha had been able to do so. More than anything she wanted just to tear into her right then and have the rematch she knew they both wanted, but she had to restrain herself for tonight as she had a different purpose.

"Now I came out here with something very specific I wanted to say but now that I'm in the ring with you I have to say you're looking the part of the hentai champion tonight Marisa! I would have come out a bit sooner actually but everyone backstage had their eyes glued to the screen when you took off your robe, mine included." Natasha said into the microphone before pausing to laugh, her eyes roaming over the barely concealed curves of Marisa while imagining all the things she wanted to do to Marisa right then and there.

Natasha then shook her head and brought her gaze back up to look into Marisa's eyes, waiting for the crowd to simmer down a bit before she brought the mic back to her lips. "Umm where was I again? Oh yes, Summer Splash. It seems not long ago I was on a beach in Hawaii bringing the now Entropy champion to I believe a third orgasm before burying her in the sand, but I know you remember it as the night you won that." Natasha said, pointing to the belt Marisa now carried with pride while the crowd broke into another uproar.

"Like you said Summer Splash is nearly upon us and one can feel the heat in the air already. Its a special event where rivalries are brought to an intense close and new ones are ignited, where careers are made by promising rookies and legacies secured by the greats, and where championships are won and lost." The french woman paused there after putting heavy emphasis upon the last bit about championships, letting Marisa mull that thought over for a few moments before she glanced down at the briefcase she was carrying. "And I have an idea about the perfect match for this year's main event at the biggest Summer Splash in history."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS) Empty Re: That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS)

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:35 am

When the lights went out, Marisa looked to the ramp as Natasha began her entrance.
Holding that steel briefcase, no less.

Listening to Natasha speak, the model nodded.
"I do remember your match....that was a nice piece of work." she said. "But that bit about championships being won or lost...."
She smiled, stepping closer to Natasha.
"It would be a great match, Natasha. An awesome one, even. But....that contract. It's your one shot, and you had a tough time getting it. If you lose, you go back into the shuffle of others vying for this title." she said evenly. "So....consider carefully. Do you really want to cash that in?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon May 05, 2014 10:23 am

Natasha had given a lot of thought not only to what she had come out here tonight to say but also to what Marisa might respond with, and the various replies she could make in answer to those words from her. What Marisa did answer with was almost disappointing for the french woman who had prepared numerous replies as it was the simplest and first kind of answer she had prepared, but it was difficult for Natasha to be let down by someone as intoxicating as Marisa. The crowd as well made feeling anything but excitement all but impossible as they never quite quieted down, even now they were cheering for both women inside the ring, making sure neither of them felt unwanted by the thousands in attendance that evening.

"Thank you, it was indeed a tough match and I'm glad it was with such fierce opponents like Azami and Janet." Natasha spoke into the microphone, her voice reaching every inch of the arena. Then with a confidant grin Natasha answered Marisa's question by simply lifting up the briefcase she carried up beside her head, giving Marisa an even closer look at it while she tapped her fingers upon the steel. "And you're right, a match between us would outshine all the title matches which came before, but you are wrong about about my one shot as you called it. This contract does indeed entitle me to a single match for your the hentai championship, but don't worry about me because its all I need to take it from you, just like I told you I would almost a year ago."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Suddenly the lights flashed and a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiaL1pHsd90:39f8m56j]familiar theme[/url:39f8m56j] began to play. The boos instantly permeated the arena and out strolled Lukretia in a fabulous dress that was tight against her body but showed very little leg or cleavage.

She stepped gracefully down the ramp with a microphone in hand and a smile on her face. 'Ahhh, I did not realize zat I had lost meine position as General Manager. How I vould have liked to have been informed." She said and tilted her head as she looked between Marissa and Natasha.

"already has an opponent for zis year's Summer Splash." She said and smiled at Natasha. "I'm sure you vere eager to cash in your contract but ze vorld must keep turning. Matches must be made, ve cannot vait on baited breath vile you decide if you vant a match."

Lukretia smirked wider. "Vell, even if Miss Evanas vill be facing someone else, you're still free to cash in your contract any time you like, ze old fashoned vay." Lukretia raised her hand and wiggled her fingers at the pair. "Vhy don't you start a match right now? Give ze people vat zey desire?"

Lukretia laughed. The crowd cheered the idea of the hot beauties getting it on right here and now. "It's not as glamorous but it gets ze job done." Lukretia narrowed her eys. "Und zat is vat is important. However, if you'd still like a match at Summer Splash, I'm sure I could scrounge somezing up." She added, her smirk spreading once more.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Marisa's eyes went from Natasha to the ramp when the harsh opening notes of the Friction General Manager's theme song sounded through the arena.
"Well, I seem to have quite the number of guests tonight." she said into the microphone.

The model cocked her head to the side as she listened to the German woman speak.
"I do?" she blinked as Lukretia informed them that she had an opponent at Summer Splash. "Well, that's good to know. I mean, I suppose I can go out there and have a hentai match with myself....but some things are always best with other people."

However, as light as Marisa's banter was, the platinum haired American was more than a little wary of Lukretia's presence. Although, what she went on suggest actually sounded pretty good to Marisa, who was always eager to match up against the women of the AFW.
"You know, I'm actually ok with having a tussle with Natasha here." she said, going to a corner and leaning against it. "The card for tonight has room for another match or two."
Her fans, as well as the rest of the crowd cheered, always eager to see Marisa in action, which of course meant a sexual contest was in the making.

Then she grinned as a positively fun sounding idea came into her head.
"But hey, Lukretia. Why don't you get in on the action?"
The crowd cheered at the idea.
"I mean, the last time I saw you in any of my favorite sort of matches was when that time Chigusa out-tribbed you in the ring."
She paused.
"That didn't exactly turn out the way she expected though, did it?" she mused remembering how Chigusa had left hand in hand with Lukretia, a willing slave under the German's sensual spell.....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu May 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Natasha felt as if she was on top of the world right then, the sensation of having every eye in that arena and those watching from home upon her one that never got old for the french woman especially now that her moment of truth had a firm date set, Summer Splash. She wouldn't have thought anything could bring her down from this high but she hadn't considered that someone could do just that, her heart dropping when she heard the all too familiar music of Friction manager Lukretia. She had only met the woman a couple of times but her dislike for the german had been immediate and it seemed she was about to get another reason to dislike her.

She took a step to the side and turn to the side, her eyes fixed on the general manager with a glance back at Marisa to make sure she didn't go anywhere while Lukretia rambled. She didn't think Marisa was the type to do anything sinister while her back was turned but she had learned to be cautious in her years here.

Natasha's eyes went wide when she heard Lukretia's announcement, the blue haired woman forgetting all about Marisa for a moment as in her anger she focused all of her attention squarely upon Lukretia. "I'm sorry, you seem to have forgotten what this contract exactly means. Of course I could cash this in right now and give everyone here quite the show, but if I want I can just as easily cash it in at Summer Splash before your planned match for Marisa takes place, giving the event a match to remember unlike whatever you have come up with." Natasha said quickly and without giving her words much thought as her plans seemed to be crashing down around her.

She turned her head sharply back to Marisa however when the woman said she was fine with having the match then and there, her anger fading somewhat as she gave that idea serious thought now that it hadn't just come out of Lukretia's mouth. "Marisa would you be okay with losing your title so close to the one year mark, or shall we wait and make it the spectacle a match between us deserves to be?"

"Oh now that gives me an idea. How about it Lukretia, if you're going to be so rude as to deny me the match I earned with Marisa at Summer Splash then why don't you have a match with me tonight, give this crowd something else to remember."

Last edited by 10067 on Thu May 08, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Lukretia narrowed her eyes at Marissa's words for a moment. Only a moment. She stepped towards Marissa. 'Ahhh, Miss Evans, I thought zat being ze champion meant you vere ze one vith ze most intimate knowledge of a passionate contest between two vomen. Miss Yuuki von ze match, it's true.' Lukretia said. "However," She said, lowering her tone, "anyone vith any sort of carnal knowledge could see who vas in control.'

Lukretia spared no more time on Marissa, eventhough the thought of a match WAS enticing, she had to address Natasha. "Ahh, you ARE right zat ze contract allows you to face off against ze champion any time you like. You MAY do it however you like, but... Azami Tsukimori is scheduled for a match against ze champion at Summer Splash. She vill get it no matter vaht. If you vant to have two matches in ze same evening, zen zere is no issue vith me. Assuming you even VIN the first match. I'm sure Miss Evans vould be quite thankful for putting her in two matches for her title zat evening if she happens to vin against you."

Lukretia smiled smugly and looked between the girls, making it clear that if Natasha wanted to go down this road, one of them would be having two matches at Summer Splash. Probably back to back.

Lukretia looked at Natasha and smiled. 'Ah, as intriguing as a match vith one or both of you sounds, I'm afraid I have real vork to do. Unlike you, who has sat upon her briefcase, I have to rearrange ze entire Summer Splash schedule to make room for ze match you vant vith Miss Evans."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 09, 2014 2:11 pm

In the next moment, the titantron came to life, showing Anja the Raven, sitting in a comfy chair with armrests, her legs crossed lady like over the knees for an exception while she was still in her ring clothes, so much kayfabe was still something she appreciated, even in the age of the internet.

"Hey, hey, what do we have here. a champion, a general manager and a contender that won´t come together."
She summarized the situation, shifting a little bit to one side of the chair for a better sitting position.
"I may have an answer for your dilemma, ladies. How about I fight Natasha at Summer Slam for her precious chance to fuck Marissa?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Lukretia turned when Anja came on the big screen. She raised an eyebrow at the girl but when she was finished, she looked back at Natasha with a bright grin on her face. "Ahhh, vunderbar!" Lukretia said. "It now seems you have an embarrassment of choices for Summer Splash. I think zat I vill have you fight Miss Anja at ze Pay-Per-View. So, you can choose to cash in your contract before Summer Splash und, if you vin, zen you vill have to defend your title against Anja. Zen, if you vin, you vill immediately defend your title against Miss Tsukimori."

Lukretia stepped forward. "Or, you may cash in your contract at Summer Splash und potentially have three matches zat evening. Surely if you run zat gauntlet no one vould question your desire. No one vould doubt your claim as ze hentai champion." Lukretia nodded.

"So, Miss Loclear, how vill you like to spend your summer?" She asked with a sly grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next