by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS) - Page 2 Empty Re: That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS)

Post by daemongirl Sat May 10, 2014 1:46 am

Natasha had thought that once Lukretia had delivered her the bad news she would have simply slunk back to her lair somewhere in the back but she should have known better, Lukretia was if anything a woman who loved having all eyes upon her when she exerted her power as general manager. To say Natasha was furious would have been an understatement as she felt robbed of a match that she had earned the right to during Avalanche when she defeated two other women to win the contract which rested in the briefcase she now carried. For a woman who prided herself on having an excellent poker face her emotions were easy to read as she glared down Lukretia, her ocean blue eyes narrowed until she heard the name of Marisa's chosen opponent for Summer Splash.

Her anger was suddenly gone when she heard the name Azami Tsukimori however, her eyes opening wide and her expression softening as a friendly face was placed upon the formerly mysterious opponent set to have the match she had desired. She was puzzled by the choice, given Azami was the one she had brought to orgasm to win her triple threat for the contract, and while the woman was certainly skilled Natasha couldn't shake the feeling Lukretia had chosen her with the french woman in mind.

Lukretia then made it very clear how little she wanted Natasha competing for the hentai title at Summer Splash by giving her a choice where fighting for the title at the pay per view surely ended with her defeat, for even if she won the title from Marisa she had to fight Azami immediately after. In addition if Marisa won then she would be at a disadvantage against Azami, Natasha likely costing her that match if she were greedy enough to force an earlier one to take place. She could face Marisa tonight and then go on to face Azami at Summer Splash but then a better idea came to her.

"I'm sorry? I don't know what you do back in your office but it obviously isn't making matches, at least not with any competence. If you had any sense then you would make the match a triple threat and give the fans everything they could want in a hentai title match!" Natasha said into the microphone much to the love of the crowd who cheered with their agreement to this plan, only growing quiet when music they all knew well began to play and a familiar face appeared up on the stage.

Anja's appearance and subsequent offer left Natasha more than a little stunned but Lukretia suffered from no such thing, the german woman pouncing on this new development to make a counter offer to Natasha. What she was left with may have sounded like a choice to the crowd but to Natasha there was only one real option left open to her now. If she won the title before Summer Splash then she still faced two opponents back to back, if she cashed it in at the event she would find herself in three consecutive matches, and as confidant in her abilities as she was Natasha knew those odds were too stacked against her.

"Wheres the option to get you in the ring so I can show you just how little carnal knowledge you possess Lukretia?" Natasha said in a challenging tone, her eyes once more fixed upon the G.M. who had denied Natasha her rematch with Marisa on the biggest stage imaginable. "Anja I won't back down from any challenge so you're on for Summer Splash, the winner taking this contract for themselves." She said as she lifted up the briefcase once again. "And I know how skilled you are so I won't insult you by claiming I will defeat Marisa and Azami after you, but Lukretia know this. I will become the hentai champion no matter what you put in my way."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS) - Page 2 Empty Re: That Summertime Feeling~ (Open RP involving SS)

Post by Harrier Sat May 10, 2014 9:23 am

Outside of kayfabe, Anja had not the least interest in a contract for the hentai belt. If she wanted to have a go at Marissa, she would pass her up in one of the hallways of AFW, drag her to a bed and put the moves on her there. But she kind of had the same feeling as Natasha, that her friend was about to get robbed of the chance she guarded so tightly. But kayfabe was kayfabe.

"A match against Marissa and or Azami after a match with me? Indeed, don´t make a fool out of yourself, Natasha-chan. They would both gather you from the ground like a ripe fruit that has fallen from the tree. Beside, you won´t have something to challenge for after I have beaten you at Summer Splash. Like I already did."
She added with a grin. Normally, she did not give or ask for something, but in the case she would be winning their match, she would vacate the briefcase immediately with the explanation that she was injured so that Natasha could fight for it again.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 11, 2014 9:06 am

Marisa looked up as Anja's face filled the big screen.
"You know, usually barely anyone shows up to my little informal Summer Splash kick-off. This year, I've got guests aplenty." she commented with a smile. "How're things Anja?"
The model had a cordial tone in her voice, having met the Raven outside of the ring on friendly terms.

That smile faded a bit when Lukreita began to spell things out.
"Wow...hey Natasha, not that I'm a genius or something, but you probably shouldn't go for the 'try to take Marisa's belt before Summer Splash' option. Either you lose and yeah...that's bad. Or you beat me, and then have to fight two people back to back at Summer Splash and lose there." she said, pointing out the obvious. "Although, the triple threat was a scandalously fun idea. I'll have to try it sometime."

Thinking for a moment, Marisa nodded.
"Well, since none of you will show me some action tonight, it looks like I have to start getting ready for a match and Summer Splash." she said with a shrug. "Also, on a side note, you haven't been around as long as I have. Lukretia knows quite a lot about 'carnal knowledge'. Getting her alone in the ring is on my list of things to do in the AFW. Closely behind making Tana Matahina scream the words 'I'm your slut!' for all of the AFW to hear, and bringing Belinda Leroux out of retirement for one more more tiebreaker match." she said, referring to the Blonde Bombshell by name and drawing cheers from her still loyal fans.
She began to exit the ring, but paused and looked at Lukretia.
"Has anyone ever told you that you're the devil?" she asked with a wry shake of her head. "Well played."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 11, 2014 9:19 am

Lukretia smiled as things became perfectly clear for Natasha. "It is ze attitude I like to see, Fraulein. Unfortunately both our dance carts are a bit full now." She added. The German domme then turned away from Natasha and looked at Marisa. She followed behind her. "I have no idea vhat you are talking about. I am a saint." Lukretia said with a sly grin. "Ze loftiness of meine expectations is proof enough of zat." She mused as she exited slightly behind Marissa.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 11, 2014 5:17 pm

"That´s a shame, really, Marissa-chan, I always enjoy your company! I feel fine, thank you for asking."
Anja smiled warmly after the nice words of the hentai champion. Marissa was involved into her past and so had a very special place in her heart despite having met her only a year ago or so.

"Do you know that you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress? I would immediately jump you and drag you to a dark corner to enjoy your body if I would be in the arena tonight."
A small laughter would conceal if she really meant it that way, but the glimmer in her eyes could certainly betray her real intention to a good observer before her gaze fell upon Lukretia.
"But hey, now that you say it, the General Manager is really fine. I think that I will add me to the list of people that want to do her. We are basically of the same stock, so she must be fine by default too."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 20, 2014 8:48 am

Despite all her bravado Natasha was more than simply angry with Lukretia she was beside herself with rage, only managing to keep it all bottled up within her by picturing beating Lukretia senseless with the metal briefcase in her right hand. This was supposed to have been the last stop before she went to Summer Splash and proved once and for all that she belonged at the top of the hentai division and by extension the AFW, but thanks to Lukretia it had spiraled downwards out of control until she was left humiliated and pushed aside for someone else once again. She may have had a match at the big event but it was not the one she had been planning for ever since winning the contract at Avalanche, and to make matters worse she couldn't even just be mad at the person getting the title shot instead of her as it was someone she considered a dear friend.

The news that Azami was getting the respect she deserved in the form of a title shot should have been cause for celebration with her fellow blue haired girl, but as it stood Natasha felt no desire to congratulate her friend, and she hated herself for not being happier for her. Maybe that would come in time but in that moment all Natasha could think about was how she would repay Lukretia for this.

Marisa was the first to leave the ring and it seemed Lukretia was going to follow the woman out, but Natasha had one last message for the general manager before she did. "Run and hide in your office Lukretia but don't think yourself safe, one way or the other I will pay you back in full for this opportunity you have given me here tonight. And rest assured I won't let a silly thing like a full schedule for either of us stop me from fulfilling that promise." With that said Natasha felt a bit better but not by much, but there would be no further satisfaction for her tonight except for the sound of her music as it began to play to accompany her trip back up the entrance ramp as she headed for the locker rooms.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2