by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN))

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match

Post by Yatori Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:20 am

Harumi instantly rolled about left and right while mewling over her released but hurting arm. When finally she stopped floundering, laid out on her bust with her butt sticking out and her tail flagpole straight in indignation, she stared at Haruko with teary blue eyes.

"That was mean!" she exclaimed. "How could you do that to your own mother! I thought I raised you better than that!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:38 am

Haruko said nothing, her tail twitching behind her in slight annoyance as she waited for her to stand back up, just wanting to end this quick.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Harumi took her time to get up, rubbing her aching arm while whining "My favorite daughter is mean to me..." Her pout reddened her cheeks cutely. "Okay, I'm serious now! Prepare yourself!"

With that declaration she again made for Haruko, this time slower but still single-minded in going for a bear hug.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Haruko braced herself as Harumi darted in for her again and tried to dart around behind her, hoping to grab her arms and plant her foot on her back, trying for a surfboard submission on her mother. "Just tap out, and I won't have to keep doing this." She said, a hint of care could be heard in her voice as she suggested this.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:04 am

Harumi exclaimed "Stop dodging!" as her daughter skillfully dodged her attack. Her forward momentum left her unbalanced, and before she could even think of trying to recover, her arms were caught and cranked backwards harshly while Haruko's foot dug into her back.

"Nooo!" she wailed like a child when ordered to give up. "I don't want to embarrass myself in front of my own daughter!" Then, apparently unmindful of what she had just said, she madly wriggled her body in protest, setting her all-but-naked breasts into jiggling like they were balloons glued to her front, the audience roaring their delight.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:05 am

Haruko frowned at her. "Then for the love of god, stop writhing like that!" She shouted behind her while pulling just a little harder, trying to ignore how Harumi was displaying herself to the crowd.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 am

Harumi wailed as Haruko pulled even harder on her arms. "Stop hurting me first!" she cried out. The more she hurt, the more shamelessly she wiggled upon the floor. "I'm your mother! How can you do this to me!"

The crowd was now solidly on Harumi's side partly due to pity but mostly because of their excitement over her sexy antics. "Ha-Ru-Mi!" they cheered. "Ha-Ru-Mi! Ha-Ru-Mi!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:21 am

Haruko looked around at the crowd all cheering for her, and started to droop her ears slowly before letting go and stepping away, not sure what to do now. The crowd was entirely on her side, and yet they knew nothing about what this woman did to her. All they cared about was how she displayed herself. Perhaps she should-? No! No, Harumi may want to display herself like that, but there was no way she was going to do that for a bunch of people she didn't even know. She slowly clenched her teeth as her sadness turned to anger at the crowd. Pigs. That's all they were. Filthy, slimy horn dogs, and yet she tried to please them. Well no more.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:41 am

Harumi flopped onto her front with a long moan. "Oooh," she mumbled weakly. Her ears and tail hung limp on her sweaty form.

She reached behind her to rub her sore back. "Ow..." Slowly she got up on her knees, massaging her shoulders and back as best as she could. "That really hurts..."

The cat woman looked over her shoulder at her daughter. "Haruko-chan," she scolded, "You have no mercy at all on the weak... and I'm your own mother, too!"

Then she blinked. Haruko looked... angry. Really angry.

Harumi instantly forgot her own pain. "Hey, what's wrong, Haruko?" she asked gently, in the manner of a mother. She would make to get up on her feet and then try to take her daughter's hands into her own. "Did you get hurt while playing with me? I told you not to be rough..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Haruko frowned at her, ignoring her comment, and then flared her nostrils when she asked what was wrong. "I'm fine. Last thing you need to worry about... ever... is your opponent in the ring. My friend taught me something that I take to heart: "Friends outside the ring, enemies inside of it' She declared. "I've also just realized how disgusting these people really are. Lets just get this over with. The sooner I'm out of this crowd's sight, the better." She said, cracking her neck.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN))

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next