by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN))

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match

Post by Yatori Wed May 13, 2009 6:50 am

Harumi nuzzled Haruko's blond-topped scalp with a soft cheek. "That's right, Haruko-chan," she crooned in a hypnotic tone. "You can go to sleep now... I'll be beside you all this while... go to sleep," she sang softly, the same song she always sung to her children, "Little kitten, you're tired and your beat... go to sleep, little kitten, hmmmmmmmm..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 13, 2009 6:56 am

Haruko whined and whimpered, before her arms went limp once more, starting to slip into unconsciousness from lack of air.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 13, 2009 7:02 am

Harumi was too deep into her own fantasies to notice she had knocked out her daughter.

The referee, though, was much more aware. Once Haruko seemed to be unconscious, she would tap Haruko on the butt (the ref girl couldn't help herself, the KO'd Haruko was too cute to ignore) to see if she could wake the cat girl up.

Failing that, she would take Haruko's wrist and raise the hand up, then release it, the standard test for consciousness in a wrestling match.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 13, 2009 7:04 am

Haruko had resisted her mother's embrace once, but she was unable to fight it a second time, as her arm flopped limply back to her side after the ref raised her arm up in the air.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 13, 2009 8:09 am

Satisfied, the referee gestured for the bell to be rung, even as the crowd cheered wildly over Harumi's victory.

"The winner! By knock-out! Hitamura Harumi!" The commentator stressed the last syllable of Harumi's first name to make sure there was no confusing her with her defeated daughter.

The referee girl patted Harumi's butt (if she'd gotten away with doing that to Haruko, what more with the airhead mum owning an even more luscious bum?) to get her attention, saying "Let her go now!"

But Harumi simply shook herself while still huggling the limp Haruko. "Mmmmm... Thomas, don't bother us right now... we're having a loving mother-daughter moment here... go hug our other kittens..." She held Haruko like a favorite stuffed toy, furthering her daughter's humiliation.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Haruko was held in the hug limply, her tail and ears drooped, her arms limply at her side, unresponsive to the embrace, but her cheeks were still pretty red.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 14, 2009 3:59 am

The referee grimaced. "Miss Harumi!" she yelled over progressively sharper pats to the cat woman's butt. "You won! You can let go of your opponent now!"

"Stop that, Thomas..."

Sighing in frustration, the ref girl found her attention drawn to Harumi's tail, which was waving about in pleasure. An idea struck her. Grinning, she grabbed Harumi's tail and tugged!

"MIIIIIIAAAAAAAOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!"

Harumi dropped Haruko like a hot potato. She grabbed at her tail, which the ref girl had now released, while the crowd roared in amusement. "THOMAS!!!" she mewed. "You know my tail is very sensitive!"

Then she stared. "Hey, you're not Thomas..."

"No, I'm not. And you won," the ref girl said.

"... I did?" Joy dawned on Harumi's face. "I really did?"

"Yes-"

"YAAAAYYYY!!!" Harumi glomped the referee. "THANK YOU!!!"

"Mmsmmsmsm!!!"

Releasing the ref, the cat woman began dancing about in glee while waving at the crowd like the happiest child in the world. "I won! I won I won I won! I can't wait to tell Haruko-chan that I won!"

She looked at her opponent-

"Ah! Haruko-chan! Guess what? I won!" Harumi brandished a victory sign.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 14, 2009 4:01 am

Haruko flopped to the ground motionless for the time being, unable to hear her mother's achievement over her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 14, 2009 4:08 am

Harumi's joy faded once she saw her daughter unconscious. "Haruko-chan? Haruko-chan!"

She rushed over to Haruko's side, took hold of the smaller cat girl's shoulders and began shaking her in an attempt to wake her up. "Wake up! What happened to you? Who did this to you?" she mewled tearfully.

"Actually," the ref tried, "You did."

"Haruko-chan!" Harumi wailed, not paying attention to the ref.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu May 14, 2009 4:27 am

Haruko wasn't really sure what was going on. She felt cold, and was shivering a bit. She looked around for a bit, realising she was standing in the rain. She looked down at herself, finding herself... smaller. She then felt something clinging onto her. She looked down to see her brothers, hanging onto her, looking up at her for hope.

'Haruko? Where's our mom? Where did she go?'

"Our mother?" She thought, looking around for a moment. She was in a damp alleyway, with no cover from the rain, and no mother in sight.

"I... I don't know." Her voice was higher pitched, more timid as well. She was also scared. Scared beyond belief. She started to hear her brothers starting to cry as they started to panic, all crying for the whereabouts of their mother, and started to shake her.

"Haruko! Where's mother?! Haruko-chan? Haruko-chan!"

"Haruko-chan?" She thought, not recalling her brothers ever using that term with her. Suddenly she was blinded by a bright white light, and his brothers faded from view. Her body was still being shaken, as she started to open her eyes to see her mother.

"A.. a flashback? I was having a flashback?" She thought, as she was being shaken, then fully came into conscious and let out a loud hiss, her anger towards her mother refueled as she tried to reach up and slap her across the face.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN))

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next