Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN))

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:25 am

"Not until you promise me that you won't hit my breasts!" Harumi childishly refused aloud. She actually tightened her hold on Haruko, hurting her daughter more.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:29 am

"Owwwwww!!!" She cried out as her arm was wrenched back, considering giving in to her demands... but wouldn't that count as submission?" She clenched her teeth, trying to hold on and use her feet to edge towards the ropes again, just hoping Harumi didn't consider to roll her over, otherwise she'd be in big trouble.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:54 am

Harumi was too busy drowning in her own miseries (not to mention her eyes were closed) to notice Haruko's feet scrabbling for the ropes. When the smaller cat girl's boots hooked onto the ropes, the referee tapped Harumi sharply. "Break off," was the loud order, since the cat woman seemed to be fairly dense in the head.

"Eh?" Only then did Harumi open her eyes. She was shocked to find Haruko trapped in her arms, breasts and legs. "Haruko-chan! Oh, I'm so sorry!" She immediately released her daughter and knelt beside her. "Are you hurt? Did I accidentally hurt you? Haruko-chan? Haruko-chan?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:00 am

Haruko flopped onto her knees, then growled as her mother tried taking sympathy on her once again while the match was progressed. She clenched her teeth in frustration before trying to swing the back of her fist towards her cheek. "Shut up about me!!!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:05 am

Harumi staggered from the physical and emotional impact of that blow. Her cheek reddened where Haruko's backhand had hit her. "Haruko," she softly whimpered. "Is that any way to treat your mother?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:11 am

"SHUT UP!" She screamed at her, frustrated to the core with her and tries to leap right at her in a fit of rage, trying to grab Harumi by the head and pound her head into the mat again and again.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:19 am

Harumi flinched at her daughter's angry outburst, then cried out in pain as Haruko grabbed her by her hair. "No! Ow!" Each time her head got slammed into the mat, she let out a sharp cry, as she tried and failed to cushion her head or free herself from Haruko. "Ouch! Ah! Ow!"

At the end of the beating, Harumi would slump across her front with her butt sticking out, the cat woman completely stunned (as was the crowd) by the ferocity of Haruko's attack.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Haruko got off her after she rolled over onto her front with her rear sticking out. She could feel her face burning, her whole body shook from that burst of anger, and her body felt rather exhausted from it, and the submissions her mother kept putting her in. The burst had caused her to calm down afterwards, just looking over at her. "You're... you're not my mother... There were times.. where I was convinced that we weren't going to make it. We had no food, we had no home.. we were close to perishing.. and yet you were nowhere in sight. "

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 am

Harumi shivered as she slowly, painfully pushed herself up from the mat. "No," she weakly stammered. She forced her bruised face to look up at Haruko. "That's not true... I was there... I was always there... I never left you... I never let you starve and be homeless and die... I am your mother... I am..."

Her hand moved to take Haruko's in it.

"... please believe me..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 am

"You. Were nowhere. In sight." She hissed at her, pulling her hand away, then tried to throw a kick for her head to try and knock her back down.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hitamura Mother-Daughter Reunion Part 2: The Match (FIN))

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next