Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drunken Dreams

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Drunken Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: Drunken Dreams

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Those items that were picked up made Yoshiro blush. But...Seeing what the woman did next just made her loose her shit. That Zenith had a penis now....She was shaking a bit and wide eyed. Yoshiro finally saw the door. All the way across the room...Was it worth the risk? Was Yoshiro still a virgin? Yes to both.

She tries to make a run for it, able to get around Zenith. But....Would she be able to make it to the door? Yoshiro dared not look back, thinking that Zenith would pull some more magic.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:49 pm

To say what Zenith had in mind was magical is not entirely accurate. It was more like supernatural. One of the abilities of a succubus is the ability to speak so seductively, few people could resist, fewer that don't have access to anything supernatural or magical to resist it. Her words echoed in her head. "Are you sure you don't want to stay? We could have lots of fun." she asked

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:02 am

Hearing that voice....Yoshiro knew that it was some sort of magic or something but, it was just so enticing. She gasps softly and turns back around to face Zenith. Yoshiro was so close.....Her hand let go of the doorknob and she takes a few steps to Zenith. Her face was a light red. "Um...Fun? I-I guess I could..." There was still some fight in the human, for her will was strong. Her body shakes in trying to take a step away. "But....I-I don't want to...to l-lose-u" She couldn't say the other words

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 am

Zenith smirked at Yoshiro as she walked forward. SHe had a strong will, but she could easily crack. She could tell she was so close to being supernaturally seduced. "A virgin, are you? Come on why not have your first time experience be with someone who has literally thousands of years or experience and is a nothing short of a master at it. Besides, it is also you punishment." she then attempts to slide her hand into her panties and then slide her fingers into her cunt. If her seduction doesn't work, but her fingering does, she will say "opps."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:36 pm

That was it, right there....Yoshiro had no time to think about, let alone tell Zenith that she had a boyfriend. But then again....Conza wouldn't do anything about what was going to haen. She moans, and her body shivers when those fingers slide into her womanhood. Barely able to speak in more than moans, she sayh "E-Experience.....? You'd know wha--OH! What I-I'd like....?" She bit her lip and tries to push Zenith away

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:51 am

Zenith giggles as Yoshiro tries to push away. The girl has some fight in her, but still, she could have her way AFTER she is punished. Zenith was starting to feel comfortable as the idea of this being a true punishment was eluding her. "What you like and what you are going to get will only overlap AFTER you get your punishment. Now please go to that wall. It'll be fun."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:17 am

Why was the idea given to her by Yoshiro? Zenith's comfortableness with this was shockingly scary...Her body coud be visibly seen puming itself forward a bit from those fingers. Yoshiro did all she could to get them out of her and back up to the wall she was told to go to. "F-Fine...You do what you'd like to me." What was she saying?! Yoshiro was NOT trying to say those things....She was fearful of this woman, or whatever she was...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:26 am

Zenith grabbed a hold of the wrist irons that were chained to the ceiling and slapped them onto Yoshiro. Her face was facing towards the wall, which was perfect for her plans. At this time, Zenith would release her mental control over Yoshiro "Now, for your sentence for attempted DUI, 50 paddle strikes and 3 sterile doses into your vagaina while gagged." She then attempts to remove Yoshiro's panties and then dip them into a barrel of femcum, then place it into her mouth, sealing it with magic. If she wanted to spit it out, she couldn't

Last edited by 12691 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:38 am

When that spell was released, Yoshiro instantly tried to retaliate. She struggled while bound in chains. "Hehe...Wh-What does that mean...? What are you gonna do...?" She tries to turn her head around, which was quickly red when her panties were taken off. The light blue undergarments were taken and dipped into....Yoshiro screams a bit when the whole situation went crazy.

Her mouth was quickly shut, though....Forced shut. Panties in her mouth. She tries again to break those bounds, but yeah right. She made whimpering sounds.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:48 am

Zenith smirked as she picked up her paddle. It was silver, at least in color. In material it was made out of celestium, a metal created only in the heavens, valhalla, or the other celestial planes. It was lightweight and durable, but the main feature was its ease of enchantment. She spoke words in celestial. It sounded so sweet as no one truly speaks in celestial, it is sung, usually jubilantly. The words translated as "True punishment" which activated the magical effects of it. When she began paddling her ass, Yoshiro would not only feel pain, but she will remember her actions that night. But as far as Zenith was concerned, she only felt pleasure as she watched the paddle strike on her sexy ass

Smack one Smack two Smack three Smack four Smack...

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next