by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 25 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed May 21, 2014 11:19 am

"just relax and let it run its course and focus on my image that way you will not end up biting my as if that thought well cross your mind" she said as she watched tthe woman become a giant snake creature with two arms that were very long and muscular as she heard her mother panicking and speaking with a hissing "I am okay like you haven't hurt me in any way" she said Ayako smiled at Lisa "can we just stay in the ring" she would open her arms "I am okay" she said again

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 25 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 22, 2014 11:26 am

Masaki shook her head and said, "I wouldn't do anything to hurt my daughter! I couldn't!" She would soon see herself as a giant snake with arms, but she took her daughter's advice and focus on her image only. "Umm...I'll undress first before turning on the hot water."

Lisa would hug Ayako as she felt that her friend can win this one. "You actually did a lot better than I first suspected. I think it will give you the edge to win." She would then look around and added, "I don't think we can. Others are already coming in and you gotta wash up for the match."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri May 23, 2014 1:29 am

she looked at the snake "are you still going to cuddle me in the shower? She said looking at the large fangs and smiles "I like you in this form" your voice sounds really soothing" Ayako nodded "back to the bathhouse!" She said triumphantly

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 26, 2014 9:59 am

Masaki blushed as she felt nervous to even hug Natsu. She would turn the water on and said, "Well, I CAN cuddle you, but I'm afraid I might crush you!" She would inch her body a little bit to hug Natsu, but she didn't go all the way yet for she was still afraid.

Lisa and Alice were both surprised by Ayako's next sentence. "The bathhouse again?" Alice asked. "But we just relaxed over there for basically an hour or so."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon May 26, 2014 11:10 am

"you will not I know how gentle you are" she said Ayako smiling and said that she is joking aand aske the two of them would they walked out with her

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 27, 2014 3:23 am

"Uhhh....okay," Masaki would say as she slowly wrapped herself around Natsu and cuddled her softly. In the meantime, she would feel the water start to get warmer and she grabbed the shampoo to start washing their hair.

The three had a nice laugh together and it was clear that they were enjoying themselves. Then Alice would nod and say, "OK, sure! Let's get back home and rest up. You have a match tonight after all."

Lisa would ask, "Sooooo, Ayako...do you have your attire set for the match?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue May 27, 2014 3:52 am

the younger daughter wwould softly smile at her mother and say "this feels lovely" she asked what kind of snake was she "I was thinkin just the usual" she said as they walked back to the apartment "so what do you want to do" she said to the girls as they are in a strange hissing sound from the bathroom it sounded was like laughing "must me I've got millions were jokes where they come from" said natsu

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 29, 2014 5:33 am

Masaki would laugh along with her daughter as they continued shampooing their hair and soap themselves. She would continue to cuddle Natsu and kiss and tickle her cute little cheeks with her hissing tongue. "I think I'm one of those king snakes that are nonpoisonous. I'm red and black so that means I don't have venom...I think."

Meanwhile, as the trio were heading back to the apartment, Lisa would be interested when Ayako mentioned about having her usual attire. "Oh? What does your attire consist of? Can we see it?"

When they heard the laughing and hissing sounds in the bathroom, Alice couldn't just help but say, "Awww, it looks like Natsu and your Mom are having some special mother and daughter time together."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 29, 2014 6:18 am

Ayako smiled at Alice "yeah cute" she then would lead Lisa and show her what she meant it consisted of a T-shirt pants and speakers "well what do you think" natsu would ask her mother if she has killed her and said that she really enjoys their cuddles

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:46 am

"Just those?" Lisa would examine them quite closely. "Uhh, no offense, girl, but I think it needs some adjustments to make you look cooler."

Masaki would stare at Natsu in shock. "Why would you ask that? I would never kill anyone!" She hugged her a little more closely before tickling her a little.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next