» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 8:22 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 1:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 12:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Panda, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension! Episode 6:The Ishii Siblings

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 6:The Ishii Siblings - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 6:The Ishii Siblings

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Ah, this was better. Actual dirt to build things with. If the two ever had real aims at the title belts or started up a decent rivalry, people would look back to this video to see how it all started. Who knew? Maybe she could even start a little something here if she got them to say the right thing about the right person in the right way. Many wrestlers were hair-trigger, it wouldn't take terribly much to arouse some ire.

"Opportunities come when you least expect it, though. The current world title holder, John Mitchel, had only been wrestling a short amount of time before he won the tournament. A few ofs the participants in the Tension Battle Royale were fairly new, fresh faces, and the woman who won it hasn't even had a match in the AFW yet. It's well within the realm of possibility for you to find yourself challenging for a belt in no time at all - the AFW prides itself on unpredictability and eschewing expectations."

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 6:The Ishii Siblings - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 6:The Ishii Siblings

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:09 pm

"Exactly!" Yamato shouted out. "You never know what could happen, right? Why not us? Why not the Ishiis? Right, Mariko?" he said, glancing at his sister.

And now Mariko found herself in an awkward situation. Outright agreeing with him could make them look like young brats with an over-heightened senses of self-entitlement. But the reverse could make Yamato seem like a fool and Mariko a pessimistic bitch.

"Well, Patty, what you're saying is certainly true. John Mitchel is an excellent champion, and as you said, he won the belt early in his career. And a newcomer winning the battle royal was indeed impressive, and I wish her the best of luck in her future championship match. If such an opportunity does in fact arise for either or both of us sooner than expected, then yes, I have no doubt we'll seize the opportunity." she began.

"However, I think it would be more accurate to say such opportunities can come when you least expect it. I certainly doubt either John or Mrs. Kirishima would have predicted the success they've had so soon when they first showed up. But to expect such things just because they've happened to others wouldn't be wise. We will take advantage of the opportunities that lie before us, but we will not expect to be given anything we haven't earned."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Oh, a narrow escape from Mariko, but Patty almost had them for a moment, there. It was like a game of verbal Chess, played for the highest stakes. Mariko was doing a good job at keeping her pieces covered, but sometimes all it took was one chink in the defenses, one unguarded pawn, and the entire defense fell.

"A fair point." Patty tipped her bottle towards them both and enjoyed a quick sip, keeping her throat clean and her voice heavenly. "And I'll certainly be rooting for you when that day comes. If it comes." She gave Yamato a sly wink. "But I'd like to talk more about those 'talented competitors' you mentioned. Tension has no shortage of formidable men and women to throw at you, and I'm sure you have a few names in mind. Care to share any particular bouts you might be looking forward to? Is there anyone in particular you'd like to test the Ishii name against?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Clever girl, Mariko thought to herself. As simple a question as it was, it was used very strategically. Just saying "anyone" would give that they were either extremely arrogant, or just didn't care about being here, though deciding who to name was a challenge in and of itself.

"Hell, I'd like to take on that new chick who won the battle royale sometime! What was her name? Reira, or something, right? Oh, and the Valkyries all look like they'd be pretty interesting opponents too!" Yamato suddenly blurted out. It wasn't the worst answer he could've given. At least he didn't just name off all the champions or something stupid like that. But Mariko couldn't help but wonder how much thought he'd really given it.

"Interesting choices, Yamato-kun. As for me, I've got a hentai match against Killer King in the near future, and he's one I've been interested in facing for a little while now…" she tapped her chin as she thought for a moment about who her answer.

"Ryan Knight and Ninjette are a couple off the top of my head that I'd certainly like to get in the ring with at some point. But again, as we've said, the roster is full of talent. Yamato and I would both like to have a chance to compete against as many of them as possible."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Patty couldn't help but notice that Yamato listed off four people who would probably have very little hesitation in slaughtering him on sight. There was gung-ho and then there was suicidal, and he was trending dangerously towards the latter.

If he did get his wish, though, it would make for excellent ratings - young, fresh boy get pummeled into paste by violent, psychotic lesbians. And who would they look towards to figure out how it all started? Patty O' Malley.

She did blanche at the idea of Mariko challenging Killer King to a hentai match. She couldn't shake the feeling that Mariko was biting off a little bit more than she could chew, there, and while she was glad to get any publicity, she'd seen the worst King could do and wouldn't wish it on anyone. Maybe a quick word after the interview was in order. For now, focus.

"Be careful what you wish for, Yamato. A handsome guy like you is going to be blood in the water for these lovely ladies. Isn't that right, Mariko?" She beamed with a smile bright enough to blind everyone in the room and sweet enough to give cavities. "Let's move on a little bit and talk about life outside of the ring. How do you prepare for you matches? The AFW is a higher level of competition than what you might be used to - have you been doing anything to keep up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Had Yamato been smarter, or if he'd just been around longer, he probably would've known better than to list who he did. Mariko, on the other hand, had much more reason to feel confident when she'd spoken. After all, she'd spent much more time studying the top names on Tension's roster than Yamato had.

Mariko had to force a faint smile and awkward chuckle as Patty spoke, a less than pretty image coming to mind as she pictured what the reporter described. And a part of her started to very much hope that match never happened. But she kept that to herself and listened to the next question before responding.

"At first I didn't really do anything other than basic research on my opponents." she said. "But for the last few I've tried to know as much as I possibly can about who I'm facing before I get in the ring. And of course, I go to the gym to make sure I stay in shape."

"Yeah, I work out at the gym too," Yamato added, "but I haven't really been doing much other than that to be honest. Hasn't really worked out all too well so far. Guess I should probably change that pretty soon, huh?" he said, laughing a bit and scratching his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Patty gave an emphatic nod. "That might be a good idea, Yamato. But you've got a good spirit and a strong name, and just like that battleships that one patrolled Japan's waters, I'm sure you'll endure if you keep your head up." Dropping a few culture bombs, getting the native audience back into the mix. She was going to save up and get a translator next month, so it would pay to start thinking multiculturally.

"One last question and I think we'll be good to wrap up." She leaned forward, putting on her most serious face as she did.  "As you and our viewers know, wrestling can be a dangerous profession, and injuries are not uncommon. They say the first year is always the toughest, and that 68% of wrestlers quit before they even reach the twelve-month mark."

Patty made up that number, but it sounded true, and that was the important thing.

"Say the worst comes to pass - heaven forbid, but it can't be ruled out." She did a quick hail-mary. "Do you two have skills to fallback on? If you couldn't wrestle, what would you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Ah, the final question was approaching. And Mariko grinned, feeling prepared for just about anything. Would she ask more about Mariko's sensual wrestling style? If so, she could handle it easily. Or would Patty perhaps bring up something about Yamato, perhaps his humiliating debut? Again, that would be no problem.

But the question Patty instead asked was one neither Mariko nor Yamato were prepared for at all. What would they do if they couldn't wrestle anymore? Back home the most they could hope for would be to open some kind of small business, something neither of them had any desire for. Or they could move to the city and get some kind of miserable job working behind a desk in a cubicle for some company they didn't give a shit about. Their options would be limited, with each one seeming like its own kind of hell to them.

Just the thought was enough to make their hearts sink simultaneously, and their expressions noticeably change. It had never crossed either of their minds before, but now they began to really think about it. Other skills? No. All their lives, wrestling had been the passion of the Ishii siblings. Nothing could replace that. And if this really had been a verbal chess match, it seemed Patty had won.

Suddenly, Yamato put an arm out around Mariko's shoulders and pulled her in for a brotherly side hug and smiled at the reporter. "Don't you worry about us, Patty. If that happens, we'll find a way to get by. But don't think we'll be so easy to get rid of. You asked us in the beginning who we were. Professional wrestling defines us, and now, so does the AFW. It's who the Ishiis are, and that's not gonna change anytime soon!" he said, flashing a big smile and a thumbs up to the camera.

Mariko was borderline shocked at how well her brother had recovered. She had been the strength of the sibling duo in most of the interview, but now her brother was really stepping up when she needed him most. And his words did put her at east. A smile found its way back onto her lips, and she nodded in agreement. "That's right. As far as what happens whenever we're gone, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. But for now, it seems we're here to stay, so people might as well get used to seeing us around."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Patty kept up her appearances for the camera, all smiles all around, warm and fuzzy, saccharine and sweet, but inside she was vexed. Terribly vexed. The two had turned what could have been a moment of genuine doubt into something heartwarming and lovable, and while that would play well with the yuppie crowd, Patty's audience was going to want a little more meat on that bone. Their hunger could be held off for a while, but if she couldn't give them the filet mignon they craved, they would for a cheap burger from somewhere else. Utterly unnacceptable.

For now, she would have to settle for this, though. The future would bring better opportunities, and she would be keeping an eye on these two. She had a strong feeling it wouldn't be in vain.

"I doubt they'll have any trouble doing that, Ms. Ishii." She leaned back and steepled her fingers, sitting pretty and comfy. "Before we part, this is a rare opportunity for you to have the attention of your future fanbase. Any words you'd like to leave them in parting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Thinking over it for a brief moment, Mariko smiled and faced the camera with her usual smirk, having finally regained her composure and confidence.

"Certainly. I'd like to thank all of you who've supported us to this point. And I hope you'll continue to do so. From here on out it's gonna be a wild ride, so just sit back and enjoy~" she said, and Yamato then let out a small laugh before adding in his own comments.

"Hell yeah it's gonna be wild! That's how it is when you're climbing a mountain. But one day we'll be standing proud at the top, and we'll see you all there!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next