» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Egg Nog Match (Ari vs Mystis)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Egg Nog Match (Ari vs Mystis) Empty Egg Nog Match (Ari vs Mystis)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Match Type: WAM Egg Nog Match
Victory Condition: 2/3 Hentai falls.
Ring: Inflatable Pool filled with mid shin deep egg nog

The ring was replaced by a large inflatable pool filled with the timeless delectably egg nog for tonight's contestants to overwhelm each other through sexual pleasure. It was all so exciting for the white haired WAM wrestler, Ari as her theme came on the arena's speakers as she appeared on stage wearing her white bikini. She posed for the audience before making her way towards the pool, her eyes lighting up with glee at the sight of the glorious pool of egg nog.

Stopping at the side of the pool, she would dip her finger into the pool to test the waters so to speak and she liked the way it felt. She would like it much more when her opponent arrived so that she could get her early Christmas gift inside of the pool. Walking around to the opposite end of the pool, she would wait patiently there for her opponent to arrive, placing her hands on her hips in eagerness to see what her opponent would react to the special match they were in.

Back to top Go down

Egg Nog Match (Ari vs Mystis) Empty Re: Egg Nog Match (Ari vs Mystis)

Post by Valyn Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:12 am

This was going to be a very new experience for Mystis as she was about to partake in a very different type of match up than she was used to. It was going to be a lot of fun and very, very sticky she was sure. So she got herself dressed up in a dark red bikini. Taking in a few breaths she headed out as her theme came on to see what awaited her.

AS she got onto the ramp the crowd cheered while her eyes went straight to the inflatable pool. A look of surprise went across her features then a very large grin. She made her way down to the pool looking over her very beautiful opponent. She licks her lips a tad and placed a finger in the pool before bringing it to her mouth licking it off. "Mmm well guess it's time to get down and dirty."

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:05 am

Ari's eyes locked on to the beauty dressed in red walking down towards the pool and she was immediately interested in the girl with how pretty and beautiful she looked. Watching her with anticipated eyes, she watched as she took a taste of the egg nog before turning her attention to her. "Oooh...I like the sound of that. I love getting dirty." she returned the notion as she would step up into the egg nog pool.

Her foot was swallowed by the substance as she stood in the pool, both of her hands on her hips as she waded her way towards the center of the pool. "What's your name beautiful? I like to know the names of my conquests." Ari asked out, making it very clear of what her intentions were inside of the pool of egg nog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Mystis grinned as she watched Ari her eyes never leaving her. She was quite sure her opponent was way more used to these types of matches than she was. That was fine win or lose she was just going to enjoy herself as much as possible. Which looking at Ari wouldn't be to hard to achieve. So with no doubts in her mind she stepped right into the egg nog pool.

"Mmmm your conquests huh? My name is Mystis and what is yours? I like to know the names of those who would try to conquer me." She grinned as she waded to the center of the pool swaying her hips seductively for her opponent. She was definitely excited now.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:21 pm

"Mystis...That a good name." Ari said as she watched her opponent swaying her hips as she got closer, succeeding in riling up Ari to be more and more excited about their match. She definitely had the attitude that Ari liked, one who had the idea of pleasure above all else. "My name is Ari, my sweet little conquest. Don't worry, you'll like it being one of my victories." The two beauties stood in the egg nog that was waiting for said two beauties to writhe within it. It wouldn't wait for long as the bell rang, signaling the beginning of the match.

Ari however did not immediately go on the attack, rather choosing to continue her little dialogue with her red head intended conquest. "Are you ready? We're going to have such messy fun here." she purred as she lifted her hands up, looking to lock up with her target, Mystis continuing to eye her as she could only anxiously wait for when the both of them hit the egg nog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:43 pm

In all honesty being one of Ari's conquests sounded pretty appealing. Her opponent was sexy as they come and she looked like she knew how to have fun. Yet Mystsis wasn't going to make it easy for her. She wanted to make the white haired beauty cum for her.

"Mmm yes we are and it's going to be wonderful." She lifted her hands to lockup with Ari tingling with anticipation. She'd push herself right up against her opponent. Not wasting anytime she'd pull and twist to send them both off balance and right into the egg nog.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:36 pm

As her lovely opponent locked up hands with her, Ari's smile grew bigger as her opponent agreed with her notion of dirty fun. She had a feeling that it was going to be a fun, hard fought match. And it was going to end with her forcing the red head beauty cum within the messy battlefield of their's, but not after she herself had cummed in pleasure.

The two of them locked up, hands entwining with each other as they began pushing against one another. Struggling to get Mystis off balance twisting and turning, both of them sent egg nog splashing about. Then, both of them twisting in the same direction forced each other down into the egg nog with a splash. The drink washed over Ari, soaking her with it but she didn't mind one bit. She loved the feeling of wrestling around with another woman in these kind of situation, fighting for sexual pleasure and enjoying everything in between.

Now that they were down in the nog, Ari worked quick to try and get to the top, sloshing through the egg nog to try and fight her way to the top of the two of them. But she excitedly knew that Mystis wasn't going to make it easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:30 am

Both beauties went tumbling down into the egg nog the drink rushing over them covering them completely. This was exhilarating for Mystis as she had never been in this type of match before. O she was going to enjoy this so very much especially when she made her beautiful opponent cum for her. That thought already got a tingling sensation running through down to her very core.

AS soo as they went down Ari was already trying to get ontop of her. Mystis was more than happy to make this a challenge for her. She sloshed through the egg nog moving right into Ari pressing herself into her again. She'd actually do a short little hop to propel herself into Ari and crash into her hopefully sending her onto her back so she could take the top spot.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:40 am

Ari tried to scramble on top of Mystis, but her fierce red haired opponent was not going to back down so easily as she fought back, preventing Ari from attaining the top position. The egg nog splashed about as the two beauties fought for the top position, looking like two sea monsters in the ocean and neither one of them were stopping. Ari's heart continued to pump with excitement, the thrill of splashing through the wetness, the way their bodies and breasts pressed up against each other, with the eventually outcome that one of them was going to cum...twice. It was like a perfect dream for Ari.

Her effort for the top position was well fought for as Mystis continued to ensure that she was kept off, surprising Ari when she leapt at her, crashing chest to chest into Ari that forced the white haired WAM wrestler on to her back with a resounding splash. Ari was taken aback by the sudden attack, that she accidentally swallowed some egg nog, forcing her to push herself up from the egg nog and stop her assault to cough out for some air.

"*cough*cough* Oooh... you're a feisty one, I like feisty girls!" Ari said with a big smile on her face as she attempted to grab the back of Mystis' head and attempted to flip Mystis over head, if she could managed that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valyn Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Mystis grinned widely as she took Ari right down into the egg nog though she was relieved when Ari talked after little cough fit. She didn't want anything bad to actually happen to her beautiful opponent. Still though she was in a match and it was one she was going to give her all in. "They don't call me a spit fire only because of my hair color you know!" She grinned getting ready to try and pin her opponent down.

Her opponent on the other hand was already moving one minute she was on top of her the next moment she was going ass over head as she was flipped over. She let out a small little squeal as she hit the eggnog sending it splashing around some eggnog getting into her mouth. That was definitely surprising.

The move had surprised her more than hurt her and she was quickly rolling to get back to her hands and knees not wanting to give Ari any type of advantage.

Valyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next