Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:15 am

Lucy simply rolled her eyes at Shido's comment, it didn't matter right now. He would have his part in this play, but the British girl held her tongue for now. Besides what her Brother had in mind was going to be pretty damn awesome, and Lucy couldn't wait to see what the enemy thought of it.

Nick showed up, which Ryan kinda expected. He seemed a bit out of it though, that wasn't important though. He wasn't the UK Elite's problem, it was Juniper and the other chick she was with. Mr Knight couldn't say he'd seen her before. The paragon of Britain was silent as Nick brought Shido over to his side, then he looked at John and Lucy who gave nods in response.

"First of all My Nayle." Ryan started with the mic to his lips, the letter lifted in his other hand. "If you wrote this you need to work on your penmanship, I mean given the rise of easy communication and writing thanks to technology our handwriting as a whole has suffered. And I pity the next generation for it." the Brit smirked after it.

This got a few chuckles from the crowd, but Mr Knight then promptly said "But I digress, to the heart of the matter. You are challenging us correct? While we don't mind that you have to understand something, you are in Tension and not in Friction. As far as I'm concerned what you have put in this letter is requests and not demands, and I have a counteroffer to this. I've spoken it over with John and Lucy and the three of us are in agreement."

John then chimed in with "We'll have us a tag match alright, for one fall via pinfall or submission. But we're going to include more people, like dear little Lucy over here. And for your partner...."

Lucy then stepped forward and looked as if she was about to point to the somewhat out of it Nick, but the British girl suddenly smiled and then pointed at Shido!

"You. You can be their partner, since you were clearly so bold as to deliver the letter you can see this through to the end. If you think you can." Lucy said with a smirk, the crowd was starting to get pretty intrigued by this. And Ryan aided with a mic drop, one of the best moves to help bring the hype.

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!

Post by Winner3 Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:23 pm

"M...me?!" This is AWESOME! I get to be in a match with the tag champs!" Shido was brimming with enthusiasm, but quicky calmed down, as he recognized how involved the situation had gotten. And that this was going to require negotiation and discussion between the two groups of people in the ring.

He'd turn his attention to Nick "You manage, them, right? Then I'll let this be your call. Truthfully, I don't even know if they'd want me on their team. And the terms of the match were pretty specific in the letter. I assume that was for good reason. Do your thing, man. I hope you guys work something out that's fine for everyone." He'd give the three people on his side of the ring the best quick pep talk he could manage - not that he thought they needed it but he just wanted to show he was supportive.

Shido would smile and lean against the ropes, hoping for a fantastic match to come from this encounter whether he was involved in it or not.

Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 RoNDaISpecial Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 RXleMMpSpecial Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 PNIUArHSpecial Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 PceFPw4
Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 V4UEFd
Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 IgQk2vSpecial Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 PP89dH8Special Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgSpecial Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 C8s1fSSpecial Delivery for the Tag Champs!  - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:30 pm

Nick was starting to understand what was going on. He turned his attention to Juniper in an almost vindictive way, just as the UKE looked at them. Juniper glared at him, making him return to a neutral stance. Nick thought about the situation.

"The letter was typed, but I guess you wouldnt know that if you hadn't looked it over at such a fast speed. You didnt even let poor Shido here go. Is that something that the 'nice' UKE would do?" Her point was shot down with the counter point that her demands would only work in Friction, where she did have more pull...

In a surprise turn, Lucy points to Shido as the third member of their team! Juniper didn't expect that...She didnt expect that at all.

Sabre stood there quietly, her arms crissed. She didnt know anyone else around her but Shido and Juniper. And had only met Nick a few moments beforehand. But Sabre and Juniper both would rather have Shido on their team.

"Ugh...Fine. I guess I can settle with a single fall again." Juniper says. She really wanted an all out fight, but she had settle. Juniper looked the other group up and down. "My other 'request' still stands." She pushed, not wanting to let that one go. Nick reaches a hand out to Ryan for that paper so he could read it.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Ryan smirked, excellent. Juniper came here in an effort to try and defeat the UK Elite. The British group didn't mind the challenge, in fact it was welcomed. But the terms Ryan had laid out was for the sake of the whole group, a six man tag match hadn't been done yet. This would be the perfect chance to do so, it had been on the paragon of Britain's to do list.

Already a ref was running to the ring, the crowd was beginning to realise that shit was about to go down here. John grunted at the enemy before making his way to the corner, sticking his blue trenchcoat on the steel ring post. Lucy smirked at Shido, she wondered how happy he'd be once he actually got in the ring against Britain's finest. As the ref came into the ring Ryan and John would remove their tag belts, and lift them up high as expected.

"As I said, request. Taken under advisement, now go and discuss your plan of action. Even if one wings it a modicum of preparation never hurts, best of luck." Ryan said with a smile and polite bow, the tag champs handed their belts to the ref to be placed safely before standing at their corner with Lucy.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Juniper hopesthey took her 'request'. She brings their odd-looking group over to the other other other other ring. Nick hopped over the side, getting out of the ring. "I cant believe you sought another fight without my knowing." He takes a moment to look She up and down and adress him. "And I dont know much about you but something tells me that there's more to you than meets the eye..."

Juniper moves to bring Sabre and Shido closer to herself. "Sorry you had to get dragged into this, Shido. But if you wanted an explosive start to a career, this is it. Win or lose, no one will forget tue newbie who fought champions. " Which reminded the redhead. She shouts over to Ryan: "Hey, Union Jack! We're not going after any belts here, alright?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2