Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Chance Encounters

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chance Encounters - Page 4 Empty Re: Chance Encounters

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 18, 2016 2:36 am

At the mere mention of food, Dave's stomach rumbled. A silence fell over them before Dave laughed fully, looking at his host, "Well I can't argue with that! Sure, I'd be honored to eat with a new friend."

Dave was starting to get used to Raiden's behavior, and noted the way the two of them slipped past the awkward topics and managed to have a natural conversation.

Chance Encounters - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 2:50 am

As Dave's stomach rumbled, Raiden blinked lightly at it -- and laughed with him, nodding his head! "Great. I'll get to work!" He rolled his sleeves up on the button down shirt, moving into the kitchen and getting to cooking.

It didn't take long for the food, and he brought it over to the table and set both plates down on the table. After uttering a soft "itadakimasu", he began to eat, looking over at Dave. "How is this federation? I have yet to have my debut."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 18, 2016 3:13 am

Dave nodded his thanks, waiting for Raiden to offer the thanks before starting to eat. Already he noticed how delicious the food was and made that known to the other with his hum of approval.

"Well you are a great cook, that's for sure." he said, taking a sip of water while Raiden inquired about AFW.

"It has it's ups and downs, but the majority of people I met are good hearted individuals. They just want some fun and a paycheck to fight for. That's pretty much it."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 3:30 am

Raiden smiled as he mentioned he was a good cook, bowing his head as he was given the compliment. "Ah…thank you. I grew up in a house of only men, and only one of them knew how to cook. I learned fast."

He gave a small chuckle at the comment, shaking his head. "In that case, I should look out for myself in any future matches. I am sure you have a few wins under your belt by now. You seem to know what you're doing." He finished up his curry easily -- it appeared like he was hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 18, 2016 3:43 am

"It shows." David complimented, finishing his own curry just as quickly before giving a short laugh, "I got just as many losses, if not more. Jobbers don't get wins that easily my friend."

He sat back in his chair, seemingly looking deep into the mismatched eyes, as if trying to guage his abilities.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 3:59 am

When Dave said that it shows, he could see Raiden's eyes glitter in happiness, though he just tried to keep a nice, mute smile and hide most of his emotions surrounding the compliment. He did murmur a soft "thank you", however, lowering his face to hide the red cheeks.

When Dave mentioned how he lost many matches, Raiden couldn't help but think about how those matches went. He reached up and scratched his head -- before remembering how most of the matches went in the AFW. With that, he stood up abruptly, taking their plates. "I'm sure you'll end up with a better win-loss ratio than I. You look much stronger."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 18, 2016 4:46 am

Dave laughed, "Wanna bet? I can show you all my matches where I lose. Trust me, there are PLENTY to witness."

He found it odd how much optimism that Raiden was showing. Maybe he didn't know what kind of people he was up against? The thought of Casi came into his mind and he shivered internally. No one should go through that.

Pulling out his phone, he walked over to the couch after putting his dishes in the sink, beckoning Raiden over as he pulled up a video of his match from an old league. A literal mountain of Muscle named The Destroyer against Dave. True to his name, the man annihilated Dave, to the point where Dave was just in a daze the entire match.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 4:55 am

Honestly, Raiden didn't have much optimism at all for his own talents, but he wanted to at least try and boost Dave's own confidence. He chuckled as Dave pulled up a video of a match from an old league, wincing with each devastating blow. "A-ah…that's painful." He bit his lower lip, watching it through to the end.

"But I have plenty of matches like that too." He pulled out his own phone, pulling up another match from a different federation where he went up against -- why, was that Casimir? It sure was! And in the match, he made what he did to Dave look like a walk in the park. A match full of humiliating and painful moves, plenty of pins that Casimir didn't take to fruition, even a bunch of KOs that left Raiden looking like an oversized doll -- before he pounded on him some more. "You've been here long. I am sure that you are better than me, and I can prove it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 18, 2016 5:01 am

When he caught sight of Casi, Dave's eyes widened. No way.....what were the odds of Raiden meeting Casi as well? He winced as well when Casi just destroyed the young man, just toying with the poor guy.

"How?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the red head.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 5:04 am

It wasn't one of his greatest moments, and showing it off like that made Raiden a bit embarrassed. Well, at least the cameras didn't catch what happened after the match; Casimir liked to enjoy his victories. It was one of the requirements of wrestling him back then. He shut off the phone after a moment, turning to Dave and standing up.

"Come on. Let's go to the gym next door. I've got a key. We can wrestle in there. Unless you'd like to just do it in here?" He offered a hand to Dave, to help him get up off the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum