Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Behind Closed Doors

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Behind Closed Doors - Page 4 Empty Re: Behind Closed Doors

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:26 am

Brandon half-laughed at Jean's complaint, "Don't worry, I'll make you finish quiiii-!" He began to respond until he was taken aback by Jean's tackle, he quickly felt Jean go for his nipple once more and sucked hard on it, making Brandon moan out once more. Jean's tongue running across them and feeling his lips sucking sent him crazy, but he couldn't lose now! "Ohhhh....no you don't!" Brandon said as he flipped the frenchman over, with him on top and Jean on bottom. The surfer would quickly look to raise his opponent's ass in the air and get him in a similar position as he was before, except this time sitting down and resting his legs on either side of Jean's arms and trapping them, just like in a Sunset Flip Pin position. His face looking down at Jean's strained one, he descended his head between his raised thighs and attempted to use his mouth to suck his opponent's balls through the boxers, if all worked correctly Jean would find himself in a tricky position, as he couldn't use his hands to free himself due to the position they were in. "Don't worry, let Brandon do all the work, and you'll be cumming soon I promise...." He teased.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:47 am

"Whooa!" Jean gasped as Brandon burst to life and quickly reversed their positions. Brandon would copy his move from just now except that he also now pinned Jean's arms to the bed as well. The feeling of Brandon's hot breath right against his crotch made Jean squirm, and then the man went even further by trying to suck him through the fabric.

"Do you steal....unghhh....all your moves?" Jean teased as he tried to lift Brandon's legs from his arms. He'd try to kick his legs around but the man's arms were available to keep them under check. The only thing he could do was squirm and twist his torso side to side.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:04 am

Brandon momentarily stopped his "attack" to answer Jean's question."Only when it benefits me~" he said to him before blowing a kiss at him, and going back to the man's crotch. Hearing Jean's moans as he continued was amazing to hear, the man knew how to excite, that was for sure. He suddenly began to lose his grip howeve,r as the brown haired beauty began to twist his torso, causing Brandon to begin to lose his grip. Removing his mouth from his bulge, Brandon said "No you don't!" as he attempted to hold desperately on to his opponent, but due to the sweat both men had given, caused Jean to slip out of the hold, and prepare for the counterattack!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:26 am

Jeans moans were worked louder and louder as Brandon had free access to his more sensitive bits. This in turn only increased the strength and frequency of his squirming, and that made Brandon have to divert his attention. It was the right kind of strategy it turned out too, as Brandon eventually lost his grip altogether due to sweat and Jean's lower half slipped free onto the bed.

Jean was quick to flip onto his chest so he that he could get back into the "fight". He launched himself at Brandon again with a grin, trying to knock the man down. If successful, he'd try to hook his legs around one of Brandon's to pull it one direction while his arms grabbed the other leg and wrenched it the other way in a spladle! This would leave Brandon's legs wide in a slightly painful position, but it would also expose his defenseless cock to more teasing from Jean!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:36 am

Losing his grip, Brandon yelped as Jean managed to get back up and tackle him down to the mattress once more. Brandon had little time to react until he found Jean hook onto one leg and spread it wide apart with his legs, and used an arm to spread his other leg too in a spladle! Brandon had never been in this move before, and so found no way of getting out as his ass was spread wide and his crotch was free for Jean to play with. "Listen Jean....perhaps we can make a deal or something?" Brandon half pleaded half joked, but he knew his POW would not listen to him, as he was now at his most vulnerable, right where he wanted him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:14 am

Jean laughed evilly as Brandon tried to negotiate with him, they were way past that point! He made sure Brandon's legs were nice and stretched to the maximum as he gave the man's balls a light tap, just to show him who was in control at the moment. Jean tucked Brandon's thigh under his right and then brought his left hand to his face, giving his palm a big lick. That wet hand would then sneak into Brandon's boxers again, rolling around the head as he teased him.

"Whatsamatter, surfer boy? Feeling weak in the knees?" Jean cooed as he dragged the top of his boxers down and tucked them beneath his balls. He'd continued using his wetted hand to pump and stroke Brandon faster and faster. He could feel Brandon's thighs pulse and strain as the blonde twitched with every moan. If he could get over the pleasure and the pain, he might be able to flex out of it, but Jean would be damned if he didn't make Brandon cum first!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:48 am

Brandon struggled against the hold as Jean lightly tapped his balls, reminding him that he wasn't in the best of predicaments. "Jean pleeEEease...." Brandon began to plead until his opponent put saliva in his hand and began rubbing hard into his erection. "I won't let you win...." Brandon said, as Jean dragged his boxers down and left him even more vulnerable. Pumping his dick hard, Brandon needed to find a way out desperately, knowing he only had very little time to react, so he did the only thing he could and flexed as hard as he could, hoping it could break him out of the hold.

If he was successful, Brandon would softly knock his elbow into his opponent's face, not enough to hurt the guy but enough to distract him for a few seconds, before attempting to pull his boxers off, attach his tongue to his precious ballsack and begin pumping his dick like he had never even felt it before.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:39 am

Jean could feel Brandon flexing real hard to escape, and that only made him double down on his efforts. He was so close, he could feel it, Brandon could feel it, it was inevitable, right? Wrong again it seemed as with one final surge, Brandon broke the spladle and rammed his elbow into Jean's face.

"Asshat!" Jean yelped as he grabbed at his face, giving Brandon time to flip himself around. He was given a taste of his own medicine as his boxers were yanked to his ankles and a hot, wet mouth descended on his balls, making Jean throw his head back with a groan. Even his toes began to curl as Brandon went to work, damn he was amazing when he was determined. "You....unghh...been holding out on me" Jean groaned as he sat up on his elbows and tried to crawl backwards on the bed out of reach.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 am

Brandon felt butterflies inside him as Jean began to moan out, damn did he love turning him on. Listening to his comment, Brandon stopped momentarily to respond. "Well you should know by now, I'm just full of surprises...." He teased as he went back to work on the brown haired frenchman's balls. This continued for a few seconds until Jean began attempting to crawl away. Holding onto his hips, Brandon exclaimed "Oh no you don't!" as he attempted to pull him back.

The struggle lasted a few seconds until Jean managed to connect his bare foot straight into his face, sending him falling back to the mattress. "Bastard..." Brandon moaned as he felt his nose, he couldn't really complain as he had used dirty tactics to gain the advantage just a moment ago, and Jean had shot straight back.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:35 am

Jean let out a surprised cry of victory as his foot found Brandon's face and broke his concentration. He was able to slip his hips free of the blonde's grasp and he scrambled backwards towards the pillows. That man was absolutely lethal with his mouth, which meant he needed to keep that thing occupied. And the perfect tool for that was right in front of him!

Jean took hold of one of those silky pillows as he turned round, and lunged at the man he knew would soon be upon him. Jean thrust the pillow towards Brandon's face as he tried to bodyslam him down to the bed. He held the pillow with one hand and tried to start stroking Brandon back with the other!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next