Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Behind Closed Doors

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Behind Closed Doors - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind Closed Doors

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:33 am

Jean's foot to the face had admittedly sent Brandon a bit loopy, as he got up a bit dazed, but ready to bounce back! But what he didn't expect was a pillow to get thrust into his face! Momentarily distracted, Brandon yelped into the pillow as Jean bodyslammed him down!

"Who said you could use weapons!" Brandon muffled into the pillow as Jean held him down and began to stroke down his back sexually, making Brandon twitch in his cock. Everything the frenchman did was great at turning him on, he was definitely at the disadvantage.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:47 am

"Never said I couldn't!" Jean cheekily replied as he felt Brandon shift beneath the pillow at the feeling of his touch. he had the man preoccupied and right where he wanted him, so he moved to try to straddle his POW captor. Once he was seated, he tossed the pillow to the side and leaned down to capture Brandon's lips in a much overdo kiss.

While he was busy stuffing his tongue into the blonde's mouth to show him why it was called a 'French kiss', he would start to grind his dick up against Brandon's to try to frot him to death.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:19 am

Brandon failed at attempting to pull the pillow of his face as Jean held it down tightly, making sure it was enough to distract him as he straddled him. Finally the pillow was removed as Brandon was initially blinded by the lights from his room, and was taken back when Jean's mouth dashed straight onto his once more, and the surfer was taken into a state of euphoria as Jean began to rub his dick against his own. Brandon had become his opponent's plaything, and it would take a lot to get the advantage back, but it didn't look like that was going to happen.

Brandon moaned straight into his opponent's mouth before stopping the kiss, pulling his mouth to Jean's ear and whispered "I think you're...going to win...", almost begging for him to finish him off.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:33 am

Jean grinned broadly as Brandon all but conceded defeat into his ear, so he would take pity on the man and finish him quickly. He pushed himself up from Brandon's pecs and reached back to take the blonde's rock-hard dick into his hands as he lifted it up. There wasn't much in the way of lube within hand, aside from sweat, so Jean gritted his teeth and took him in dry.

He let out a stifled pained cry as he lowered himself fully onto Brandon's cock, but soon enough began to bounce himself up and down, the pain fading into pleasure as he kept at it. "I'm gonna make you cum for me surfer boy, right here in your own bed"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:47 am

Brandon lay back and closed his eyes as Jean sat up and grabbed his dick. Brandon was unsure what the man was going to do until his eyes went wide open and gasped as Jean pushed his dick inside him dry. It felt painful at first due to the lack of lubricant, but the pain slowly went away as the frenchman began to bounce up and down on his dick. Brandon moaned out, almost grabbing the pillow and screaming in it due to the pleasure he was experiencing. "Don't....fucking....stop..." Brandon moaned out as his dick swelled up more and more inside Jean's tight ass.

He found himself getting closer and closer, as he was unable to contain his pleasure, moaning out as he watched Jean's sexy body bounce off of his dick. Eventually Brandon couldn't hold it in any more and screamed out as he shot inside Jean, bursts and bursts of his seed entering him. The orgasm lasted for a few seconds until Brandon collapsed back to the bed, his body having admitted defeat. "Now.....I can't leave you without a reward now, can I?" He said as he tried regaining his breath.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:55 am

Jean threw his head back with a lazy smile as he continued to ride Brandon up and down, giving the blonde boy the time of his life as he just lay back and succumbed to the rush of feeling. It didn't take long at all after that for Brandon to cum with a loud scream of approval, falling back into the mattress with an exhausted and defeated look on his face.

Jean grunted as he pulled himself from of Brandon's dick and plopped down on the bed aside him , propping himself up on one arm. He was still painfully hard, so close to orgasm himself but without the means to achieve it. He all but jumped at the chance when Brandon said he should be rewarded. "Well, it's only fair considering I won" Jean teased as he flicked his thumb over Brandon's nipple.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:22 am

Brandon continued to loudly breath, still feeling the effects of the orgasm as Jean plopped himself out and lay down next to him. He listened to Jean's response as the frenchman playfully flicked his nipple, and Brandon wasted no time in getting down to business. "I'm about to give you a reward deserving of a king." Brandon joked as he straddled him, and once again wrapped his mouth onto his. The blonde couldn't get enough of the kisses as he wrapped his tongue on the other, before slowly removing the kiss and sliding down his body.

Brandon would slowly kiss around Jean's neck, before kissing down his hardened chest, licking around his hardened pecs and lightly sucking on his nipples to tease him. He would next go down the rock hard abs that he had dreamed about since they first met, and he wasted no time running his tongue down them and around his belly button. Eventually he got down to the hips and began to lightly kiss his inner thighs to further tease him, before bringing his mouth extremely close to Jean's cock. Breathing on it for a few seconds, Brandon ran his tongue right up his thick shaft before finally pushing the head between his lips and taking it straight to the back of his throat. Brandon began to suck up and down on Jean's cock like there was no tomorrow, going as fast as he could and fondling his balls with his other hand to add to the pleasure.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:34 am

Jean hummed in approval when Brandon's lips met him for a kiss again, and he was pushed onto his back. He moaned as Brandon worked around his neck, one of his more sensitive areas, and even more so as the blonde trailed further along his body. His knees felt absolutely weak when Brandon finally made it to his thighs and cock, and he felt like he might tear the sheets in two when that mouth and tongue started to tease him.

"Ahhh....ah...fuck..." Jean groaned as Brandon oh so delightfully tortured him with pleasure. Having already just been at the brink a few moments ago, it didn't take long for Jean to reach climax again, and he came with a loud shout sending rockets of white hot fluid into the captor's mouth.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:02 am

Brandon continued to pump his limps around his cock as Jean moaned out, making sure to wrap his tongue tightly around the head of his dick as he wrapped his lips on the shaft. His tactic worked as within seconds Jean shouted out and his thick cum shot straight down the blonde's throat. Brandon made sure to take in every drop and swallowed it all before licking his cock a bit more, making sure it was clean. He then crawled back up to Jean, pulled the covers out from underneath them and wrapping it over them, before turning the light off and cuddling up to Jean, the light of the fireplace dimly illuminating the room.

"So.....I hope you found tonight fun, because I sure did. We should have another match sometime, considering we're 1 - 1, but for now? Let's relax." Brandon said, lightly wrapping his leg on Jean's hip and resting his head on the frenchman's shoulder.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Jean laid back with a contented sigh of relief when Brandon lapped up every last drop of his amazing orgasm. He was in agreement when Brandon wrapped them up in the discarded sheets and snuggled up to enjoy the warmth of the crackling fireplace. As he laid there, he began to become more aware of how tired and sore he was from the day's match.

"Yeah, yeah, let's schedule that for when I'm not about to pass out" Jean laughed as he closed his eyes. The idea of a third match to settle their tie was definitely something Jean would be interested in deciding with finality later.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5