Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home 7: Stage Setter

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Home 7: Stage Setter - Page 4 Empty Re: Home 7: Stage Setter

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:40 pm

As Daisuke and Conza talk, Lina is finding it difficult to keep herself together. What was he trying to accomplish and why he didn’t want her to be involved, or even find out like this? Those were some of the questions she was asking herself. Surely she could have found someone capable to go with him. She didn’t know who he was with; surely she could have convinced Lita or even Sion’s sister Kayura to help out with whatever he was trying to do.

When Daisuke and Lina heard Conza mention that Clyde was with him they weren’t sure what to think. Even if he was a wrestling champion that might not matter much depending what was going on, and since Conza didn’t know either what was going, so many unknowns was making her not feel good.

“How do you know?” Lina asked Conza when he tried to calm her. She wanted to yell that at him but managed to hold that back, but her eyes were clearly becoming wet.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:37 pm

He could see.

Conza could see Link rrady to cry if she disnt get a spun answer. And Conza couldn't blame her. Though at the same time he couldnt understand how she felt. Conza had never been in that position. He patted her Han and moved his own away.

"Jay is tough. He wont get hurt. And Im sure that you, as his..." It felt weird to say it. "Girlfriend, would put your trust in him."

Conza looks over to her friend. "May you please hand the lady a few tissues or napkins or something?" He asks calmly. He looks to Lina. "I'm going to go back to my meal and leave you. Just...Trust him." He gets up and leaves them.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:56 am

Daisuke wasn't sure what to do as Conza left. Lina took a bit to go back to eating what she had in front of her, though she remained quiet...too quiet for Daisuke's liking. She knew Lina wasn't all there now with the news that was just given. Dai went to get Lina some more, but kept an eye on her from a distance as she grabbed what she thought would be good for Lina in this situation. She grabbed a little more for her self, typical dessert food for them both.

After finishing Daisuke asked if they should go, but before she can add the option of staying Lina nods and slowly stands up. Daisuke gets up and goes to pay for them as Lina stares at the letter again. As they leave, Lina approaches Conza from behind and stands there for a few seconds before moving next to him. "If something happens to him, regardless if he comes back or not..." she tell him in a quiet but normal sounding tone before sounding cold towards him "I will end you." She then reaches down, grabs what ever it was he was about to eat and clears the plate of its contents before heading out the door.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 am

Come enjoyed his food. He said down with another plate. But be for he could put a fork of corn in his mouth, Lina came up from behind. She stopped next to him and made a threat. That even if Jay came back...If he was harmed then Conza would pay for it.

Then she dumped his plate on the table. All over. Conza groans. He couldn't say anything, Lina already leaving. "Just got that duck..." He grumbles to himself.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Meanwhile, two girls would be seen making their way to a bench outside of a park. One of them was wearing a pink hoodie, jeans, and black boots. The other was a little rounder than the other and was wearing an orange baseball cap, a white shirt, a jean skirt, and cowgirl boots. Both sat down and didn't look at each other in order to avoid suspicion that they are both team members.

The pink one would say, "How have you been, Rosie?"
The other girl replied, "Okay, I guess, Aimee. Been fighting for a while and I'm getting used to it."
"Same here..."
"Thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"
"Oui, I know we were promised a better life eef we win a lot...but I don't know eef eet's all worth eet." Aimee recalled how she fought against Nick and he suggested that she should get away.
"I know," said Rosie. "But you know what'll happen if they catch us getting out."
"Oui, but still, I would rather fight just for fun. No more taking advantage of others or hurting them for enjoyment. Just for fun."
"Same here...but what can we do?"

Both girls sighed as they looked down at the pavement and wondering how they can get out of the 7 for good.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4