Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) Empty Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:22 am

MATCH TYPE: STANDARD
VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION, OR KNOCKOUT.

Setesh:

Vs.

Merdok:

The AFW Fur & Feather's arena was booming with an audience excited to see the next match, it was going to be slime vs slime! A very rare occurrence to say the least. Suddenly some generic metal music as Merdok came to the stage. He was clad in white loose pants with black boots and a white jacket to suit. He slowly removed his jacket to reveal his large muscular slime body and extended his arms to show it off in a demeaning pose, gaining some boos from the audience. He walked down towards the ring, giving a shooing away hand motion to the audience members as he walked past them, until he slowly walked up the ring steps and into the ring.

He turned his attention to the frightened referee and said "A word of advice, don't get in my way tonight, and don't stop the match until I say so....understand?", to which he quickly nodded his head and backed off. Merdok smiled and stretched his thick limbs as he awaited the arrival of his opponent, an evil smirk on his face.

Last edited by TheEditor1023 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) Empty Re: Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TripleHelix Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:39 am

Setesh took the stage accompanied by a techno-rock fusion that seemed to please the crowd more than his opponents had. He smiled and waved, dressed only in a simple black speedo that hugged his hips quite generously. Compared to Merdok, Setesh was much more a people person and the crowd seemed to latch onto that.

As Setesh climbed into the ring, he faced off against Merdok with a smug grin. "Whoa there dude, you're freaking jacked? Was it roids or did your mother just overdose those childhood vitamins?" he joked as he slapped Merdoks arm playfully. He didn't seem to be worried that Merdok was taller or heavier or had an "evil" expression on his face. Perhaps he had some kind of secret weapon?

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) Empty Re: Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:48 am

Merdok watched as his fellow slime, Setesh made his way to the stage. He couldn't help but take note of his black speedos, hugging tightly to his crotch as he made his way down to the ring. Obviously the crowd seemed very much a fan of the slime, which secretly pleased Merdok, as it means it'll be that much more exciting when he destroys him in front of their very own eyes.

He stood there motionless as his opponent came straight up to him and playfully slapped his arm, making a joke on his physique. Merdok simply smiled and said in his evil voice "Trust me, you're going to find out just how jacked I am very soon.....ring the bell!"before beckoning to the referee, and within seconds, the match had begun.

"Show me what you've got, pretty boy." Merdok teased as he waited for the man to make the first move, if he could catch the smaller man then he could get straight to work on damaging and absorbing him, but it would all depend on how Setesh carried himself in the ring, and how Merdok could form a game plan.

Last edited by TheEditor1023 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:22 am

Setesh laughed as Merdok made a classically evil veiled threat and instructed for the match to begin. This was gonna be fun! Having some experience in facing slimes taller than himself, Setesh was in no rush to grapple with his foe head on. Instead he'd grin and pose, hands on his hips as he flexed his abs in turn with the pretty
boy comment. "Oh I know, just look at these gorgeous abs, bro! Makes you wanna get scrubbed up and bubbly washing clothes, don't they! For dudes there's a small charge, but the ladies get the first wash free" he joked with an exaggerated wink, but eventually settled back into a more serious ready stance.

Rather than play things like a humanoid, Setesh went straight for the slime playbook. He forced one of his hands to take the shape of an enlarged hammer, and swung it round his head like a flail as his arm stretched out. He got it going at a decent speed before flicking it forward, aiming to embed the weighted fist right between the pecs where a sternum might be if he had a skeleton.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:16 pm

Merdok waited for his opponent to rush forward or go for a grapple, but was instead surprised when he instead decided to flex his abs and seemingly flirt with him, raising an eyebrow at the gesture. Instead of responding however, he waited for his opponent's strike, watching as Setesh turned his hand into a hammer and aimed to strike right towards his pecs.

As Setesh threw the hand forward, Merdok went to soften his skin, It wouldn't exactly be painless, but the risk was worth it. The transformed hand found it's target, hitting him straight in the chest and actually making him stumble back a step. Setesh's hand however, didn't retract...as the limb now slowly started sucking into the man's body! Merdok began to laugh an evil laugh as the other slime's arm began to slowly enter between his pecs and now began flexing his own abs! "Now these....are what you call abs! Don't worry, you'll be seeing them up close in a few seconds!" Merdok taunted as he attempted to absorb Setesh's body into his own.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Setesh wiggled his brows when Merdok took his hammer-fist without much trouble. His fist had begun to retake human shape when he tried to draw it back, but found himself stuck. Ohhhh, so it was gonna be like that huh? "I know my body is irresistible, but I'm gonna need that arm back bro" Setesh grunted as he tried to yank himself free. Not much success there.

So without even flinching, Setesh made his other arm into a blade and straight up chopped the stuck arm off at the wrist. His stretched out arm snapped back to his own body and reformed using extra slime, while the part "sacrificed" to Merdok began to incoporate with him. "So you're huge because you eat people, good to know" Setesh said as he rolled his neck out. He'd have to really push himself to be faster so he wouldn't get sucked in. After taking a deep breath, he started to alter the consistency of his skin, smoothing it out and hardening it so that he was as non-stick as possible.

Meanwhile he began to walk and then jog a circle around Merdok, before he rushed in. He was aiming for his back, but he'd probably get his side by the time the man reacted and turned. The idea was to ram the top half and tank the bottom half towards himself to try to score a knockdown.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Merdok laughed as Setesh attempted to pull his arm out with little avail. "Don't worry, I'll make this match quick. I'm just gonna suck you into my amazing form (Merdok flexed as he said this), drain the life from your pretty little body and suffocate you into unconsciousness before I spit you back out. Exciting, isn't it?" He teased, until Setesh quickly turned his other arm into a blade and chopped the limb off, which got devoured by his body and disappeared within. Merdok smiled as Setesh had sussed his secret ability and then began to alter his skin, hardening the exterior so it'll make the bigger slime's objective of sucking him in that much harder.

"Heh....good to know you're not as dumb as you sound, this should be fun..." Merdok said as he stretched out his arms in a grappling pose and awaited Setesh's next move. He watched as the man began to jog around his body, slightly confused at the action as Setesh's speed increased. Eventually Merdok got annoyed and said "Grr, enough games!" and attempted to grapple the other slime, but he was too slow and Setesh managed to tackle his upper torso, slowly taking him to the ground with a crash.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:10 pm

"Ouch bro, just ouch" Setesh remarked when Merdok called him out for stupidity, but that made the takedown that much more fun. Once he was on the ground atop Merdok, he would try to shove the man to his chest while he sat stop his back. That would be the easy part, the hard part was trying to get his arms looped around Merdoks to get him into a camel clutch.

"You know, I could've said the same thing to you, but you really haven't proven it yet" Setesh grunted as he tried to haul one massive bicep atop his knee, and then the other. He got the left one into position, but the right one was being tricky. And he hadn't even gotten to the hardest part yet, which was preventing Merdok from changing shape to counter him!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Merdok was dazed as he hit the ground. Just like they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall, and this was definitely the case with Merdok as he was momentarily stunned, which allowed Setesh to flip him onto his back and attempt to set up the camel clutch.

"You're....going to pay for that!" Merdok shouted as he found his left arm getting hooked and tried to prevent his opponent from hooking the other, angrily trying to avoid Setesh's hand as he growled. Suddenly however, Merdok tried to really soften his skin, letting the hard exterior become very soft, which not only made it even tougher for Setesh to grab his arm, but slowly caused his rear to suck into his body! Merdok tried what he could to once more suck the slime in, but it came at a big risk. Not only was Setesh's body a lot more tougher to suck in due to him altering his skin, but also due to the state of his own skin, it means he can be dealt a lot more damage!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:51 pm

As Setesh fought against Merdok to get him into the clutch, he began to realize that he was starting to sink into the other slimes back. "Trying to suck me again I see? Dude, we're in a match, can you at least try to control yourself?" Setesh teased as he abandoned efforts to get Merdok's right arm in favor of just pulling back on his chin. Setesh's fingers would start to dig in and sink in to the chin to a certain degree, but since he couldn't be immediately absorbed like this, it also doubled as a way to get better grip.

"Are ya having fun yet?" he asked as he leaned back and started to contort Merdok into a C-shape. As slimes had no skeleton, they could bend to a much greater degree before feeling pain, so he yanked the man to almost a ninety degree angle. This was of course quite impressive for an audience who might not have seen slimes fight slimes before.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next