Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) - Page 3 Empty Re: Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:43 am

Merdok was purring slightly as he smushed the man's jello face against his crotch. Breaking into another laughing fit, Merdok couldn't help but love the situation, he loved having the control, and would do whatever he could to keep it on his side. "Now where do you think you're going.....get back where I want you!" Merdok suddenly murmured as Setesh mocked him once more and began pushing his head back forcefully as he hung his fingers onto the loops of his belt. The bigger slime simply shook his head before forcefully pushing his head back into his crotch once more...but that proved to be a vital mistake, as it felt like a freight train had just drove straight into his balls.

"AUGH!" Merdok cried out as he stumbled from the pain and fell onto his knees. It seems he had gotten too cocky and failed to notice Setesh harden the skin around his face, basically turning his head into what was essentially a giant hammer to the sack. "You're a bastard....smart....but a bastard..." Merdok said in pained rage as he looked up at his confident opponent, cradling his crtotch from the hit with his hands.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut) - Page 3 Empty Re: Slime vs Slime! Setesh vs Merdok (Debut)

Post by TripleHelix Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:02 am

"Thanks bro" Setesh grinned as he rose to his feet in front of Merdok. He clapped the man's cheek patronizingly and then ran his hand up the man's face into that slimy man's "hair". He had him right where he wanted him, and that was ripe for some pain! Setesh cranked his knee back, and then thrust it forward to slam into Merdok's face.

It probably wouldn't be enough to really stall his foe, but that was okay, he had his backup plan. Setesh strolled around behind Merdok and sat down behind him. He propped the man up onto his knees facing away, and then grabbed for the man's bulky biceps while planting his feet in his gelatinous spine. Setesh would pull on Merdok's arms to hopefully create pressure and pain. He was wary of Merdok's earlier absorbing trick, but this was definitely worth the short-term risk!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:05 am

"You little shit." Merdok growled as Setesh clapped his cheek mockingly. The much bigger slime was trying to think of what to do, he was bigger and stronger! Yet this bastard was managing to outsmart him at every move. It turns out his thinking cost him though as Setesh gripped the man's slimy head and drove a knee straight into his face.

Slightly dazed from the hit, Merdok tried to stand up only to have his opponent pull him back down forcefully and place his knees against his rough exterior. Merdok began to groan loudly as the man suddenly pushed against his back hard, using his feet to drive it in whilst his arms were pulled back. "Grr.....I've had enough of your games. You're all looks, pretty boy!" Merdok shouted as he tried forcefully pulling his arms forward, attempting to stretch the other slime's arms and loosen the hold. He would then soften his skin in attempts to slip the man's legs into his body for the absorption! The pain multiplied as his skin became loose, but he was hoping the risk was worth it.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:00 am

All looks? The compliment was so fetching Setesh almost forgot to be insulted. "And you're just all muscle mass, muscle brain!"

Just as he was yanking on Merdok, the bigger blue slime was starting to do the same by locking onto his wrists. As the man's biceps and triceps bulged with effort, slowly Setesh began to be overpowered even from his advantageous angle. His slender blue arms would start to stretch towards Merdok's side, which led him to dig his heels into him.

Unfortunately, this played into Merdok's game of trying to absorb him again, just as he feared. His toes began to sink into the blue slime's back, and at that point he wasnt going to take any chances with getting sucked in whole. Setesh began to suck in the slime from his arms to make them more slender, hoping to slip from Merdok's grip. The extra slime transferred to his legs and feet in tiny deformations as he tried to provide traction to dig himself out.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Merdok growled and listened to Setesh's taunt, replying "I might be all muscle, but I can still....kick your ass!"  as he struggled in the hold.  

Suddenly he found the smaller slime's arms lightening up at an alarming rate as the man's grip slipped away from him. Merdok suddenly growled loudly in pain, almost a scream even, as the lower legs of Setesh's body began buffing up in size and digging away in his body. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Merdok shouted as he desperately pulled himself away, releasing the opponent's legs from him. Merdok's back and insides felt like lava was flowing through it as he crawled to the edge of the ring. His focus was to try and stay far away from his opponent until his body strengthened up, as now he was in a very vulnerable position. "You....are going to be in some serious pain" Merdok panted, keeping his eyes on the cocky slime.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:41 pm

"Bro bro bro! You gotta chill out! You're gonna burn yourself out with all that rage!" Setesh laughed in relief as his stretched out arms were released and slowly recoiled. Merdok seemed to be doing a lot more yelling about kicking asses than actually doing it, and Setesh was starting to find that wildly hilarious. Setesh took a few more moments to slowly take his original form and proportions, saving a bit of energy that way.

"Besides dude, it's you who keeps getting his ass kicked"

Setesh popped up to his feet as he sauntered over towards Merdok. He was gonna try something risky, something that he found a bit of inspiration from a darker memory. Setesh took a breath and formed his arms into slender prongs. As he approached Merdok, he would jab his prongs down and try to skewer the big blue slime like a giant slime kebob. That way he could keep Merdok at arms length AND keep control over him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:06 am

Merdok found himself getting infuriated at the man's comments. It was a tough pill to swallow, but he was right, the much smaller slime was pretty much dominating him at this point. The man went to respond but suddenly found Setesh's pronged hands stab him straight in the chest! Merdok gasped angrily at the action, staring at the now-forked hands that had protruded into his body.

The bigger slime closed his eyes and took a breath, before staring straight at Setesh with piercing eyes and began walking towards him, letting the prongs extend and pop out the back of his body as he did so. The pain was a bitch, but that didn't stop Merdok from getting face to face with his opponent, he'd lost the use of his arms now (providing he wouldn't produce any more limbs), so it would only allow Merdok to hurt him easier. "You really shouldn't fuck with me" Merdok said before slowly grabbing the sides of Setesh's head with his hands and pulling his own head back, before thrusting forward with a headbutt! Merdok would try to repeatedly headbutt Setesh until he would lose his footing and fall.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:36 am

KA-SPLOOSH! Setesh's head went splat as Merdok headbutted him harshly, giving him a nice big dent in the middle of his forehead. Splish! Squelch! Merdok continued his hard-headed bashing as Setesh got dizzier and dizzier until he felt his feet slipping out from under him. The smaller slime guy fell onto his back, his head swaying side to side as he slowly reformed his head. That was always the hardest appendage for him to regrow or form, it was the seat of his consciousness after all.

"But it's sooooo much fun~" Setesh groaned as he started to drag himself backwards on his elbow. This wasn't a good moment for him, his arms were still stuck inside Merdok so it was almost like he was tugging him along with him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:09 am

The bigger slime was unrelenting with his attack, trying to throw his head down as hard as he can. Eventually his opponent couldn't keep himself stood up through the attacks and fell to the floor, his head comically mushed from the attack. Merdok's face was a mix of anger and glee as Setesh was still trying to run his mouth, but was finding difficulty in pulling himself away, as his prong-like limbs were still stuck inside the other slime's body.

"Well I tend to think fucking with you will be oh so much more fun....~" Merdok purred as he reached down and pulled Setesh back up once more. Holding onto his slimed head, Merdok thickened his skin before roughly twisting his chest sideways, the pronged limbs snapping from the grip of the skin and slowly disappearing. Setesh was already growing back new arms, but Merdok wanted to be one step ahead, so roughly grabbed him by what was left of the arm and Irish whipped him into the ropes. The bigger slime's plan was to catch Setesh on the rebound and throw him into the sky, before catching him as he falls via his shoulders and possibly hitting the Pop-Up Powerbomb!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Setesh felt groggy when Merdok raised him up to his feet, and let out a small gasp when his pronged arms were snapped and the ends of his arms recoiled like elastic. As his arms started to reform, Setesh became almost imperceptibly smaller as he used portions of his body to replace what had been lost to Merdok's torso. "Hey, hey, can we take a second to talk about this?"

He was really beginning to regret that prong decision when he was swung by a flimsy arm towards the ropes, and then bounced back at him. His feet were all kinds of messed up stumbling towards Merdok, so he decided to use that to his advantage and tried to throw himself to the ground at Merdok's fight. He would avoid whatever Merdok was planning right there, but he was also vulnerable to a new attack. He grabbed Merdok's ankles to try to prevent that, but his arms hadn't quite finished regenerating and didn't have full strength yet.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next