Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Crusader Spoils of War

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Crusader Spoils of War - Page 3 Empty Re: Crusader Spoils of War

Post by Serpon Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:08 am

As Akiha started to pump, she would hear a moan come out of Belinda, causing her to give a smile.  “I see you're having some fun there, how about we crank it up a bit more?” stated Akiha as she would then slip not two but three fingers as she would then pick up the pace as well.  Though she wanted to enjoy dominating Belinda and savor the moment, doing so might allow her blonde counterpart to turn the tables and there was no way Akiha was going to allow that hence why she was working fast now.  “How are you holding up down there?” asked the crimson hair wrestler in a teasing matter as she would keep on pumping while her free hand would move up in the air in a circle motion, like a cowboy about to throw some rope.

Last edited by Person on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:02 am

Belinda was trapped and in a position where her lover had full control over her, which the redhead took full advantage off much more quickly than the Swede had expected. She was forced to moan out even louder as two more of Akiha's fingers slipped into her sex and started to pump and pleasure the Swede.

" Mmmmh~" Belinda moaned out loudly as she was melting in her lovers currently dominant grasp. She was starting to melt into the role of being submissive, at least for this one time against the Japanese Crusader.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:22 pm

“Seems that you are now becoming submissive. Must say being the dominate one is pretty fun. How are you enjoying being the submissive one? The sweet sounds of your moans that you are making for me state that you are loving it.” said Akiha as she gave a smirk. She would continue to pump with one hand, her other hand she would continue to swing in the air. The crimson hair wrestler would move her hips back and forth a bit, rubbing her opponent chest. “Feel free to cum at any moment now. No point in resisting, you have already lost.” said Akiha in a confident tone.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:42 am

Belinda didn't have much time left to resist, she didn't resist because of pride or anything like that. Not any more at least, she knew she had lost and that Akiha was the one in control this time, why she did resist was more a matter of how good this treatment felt.

She didn't want it to end, she wanted to preserve it as long as she could....but finally, after a few more seconds. Belinda moaned out loudly, her body spasming slightly as her crotch grew wetter and wetter. Orgasming out in pure pleasure as her rival rode her and pumped her at her own pleasure.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:26 am

The crimson hair wrestler continued to ride and pump her rival. A large smile would then appear on her face as her lover cummed. “For the first time, I have made you cum before me. Not only did I beat you in a match but I also beat you sexually this time as well.” said Akiha as she would slow down her pace.

The Japanese wrestler would wonder what to do next. She had two options in her head and she kind of wanted to do both. Perhaps it was possible. The crimson hair wrestler would turn around so that she was facing Belinda crotch before she would then bend down and start to eat her out.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:31 am

Belinda panted out as she was ridden out through her orgasm, the Swede was tired, drained, wet, hot and bothered, and trapped in those handcuffs still. The Swede shuffled around a little underneath Akiha, the words of her rival caused the young Swede to grit her teeth in frustration. If there was one thing her rival needed to work on it was how she spoke at times.

The Swede then felt her rival turn around on top of her and then lean down, those lips parted and then invited themselves to Belinda's crotch. The young Northman felt her rival started to eat her out, the sensation started to send new waves of pleasure through the young Swede....It looked as if Akiha was looking to force her to cum yet another time, and there wasn't much Belinda could or even wanted to do about it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Akiha would begin to eat her opponent out, licking all the cum and even swallowing it. She would make sure to clean up her lover. Once that was done, she would continue on a bit, until she felt her opponent getting ready to cum again. With that, she would stop and give her lover a smirk. “I think that is enough, don't you?” stated the crimson hair wrestler.

She would get to her feet and move to her secret lover side and grab both of Belinda's legs and attempt to fold them over the blond wrestler shoulder. If she managed to do this, she would then place her foot on top of the Swedish wrestler rear, doing a victory pose. “Don't ever forget about today, how I turned everything around!” said Akiha in a confident tone.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:27 am

Belinda was melting into the feeling of pleasure that Akiha was providing her, it was enough to make her purr like a kitten and it wasn't long before she felt like cumming once again. Though as she was reaching her second climax...the sensation started to drop off, then she heard Akiha's voice. Her lover apparently decided to give her....blue balls?

The Swede's legs was grabbed and she was folded up in half, her legs over her shoulders as her rear was pointed up into the air. " Ah?..." Belinda let out in tired confusion as she panted out and looked up at her rival, who placed her foot on Akiha's rear and kept her pinned. Letting out those words of hers, the Swede narrowed her eyes and looked up at Akiha. She wanted to talk back to her rival...but for now she simply couldn't get the words out. The strange mix of pleasure, humiliation, disappointment in herself and frustration bottling up and making her unable to get any other sounds out than panting breaths.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3