by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. Empty Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:08 am

Standard Match

The redhead's music played as she came out to a decent applause, a bright smile on her face as she waved to the crowd. Nothing had really gone as she had planned here, she knew it would be tough but even she was shocked at how tough AFW proved to be, nevertheless it seemed it didn't effect her popularity and she repaid that by giving it her all in any scenario she was in. This was no different as she walked down the arena as happy as she could be, high-fiving fans that reached out and making a good show of her entrance.

Eventually she entered the ring and finally gave one last pose before setting herself up in the ring. She was facing a newcomer this time around so she hoped to get a victory out of it. Part of her was annoyed that they decided to pair her against a newcomer but then again someone had to do it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. Empty Re: Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:21 pm

She was being payed to lose. She could try to actually win, and she didn't doubt that she could, but upper management had told her that if she did, she would earn less. A part of her wanted to protest, but decided not too. Money was money and it was not a good idea to make you employers angry when you just started.

Tying her bit, the entrance music of her opponent playing in the background, she hummed to herself as she was told it was time. The people in charge decided to make her theme some generic British music, not that Emily minded, it wasn't that bad. Smiling and trying to be as nice as possible, Emily ducked under the ropes into the ring,modding to Julia as she went in her corner, the referee checking for any illegal weapons.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. Empty Re: Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:38 pm

Julia looked around as her opponent made her way down to the ring, definitely hadn't seen her before and wondered what she was capable of and how good she was. of course that's exactly what she was told to find out in this match. She smiled and moved closer to the center of the ring.

"Alright lets see how good you are rookie." she said as she offered a hand for Emily to shake before the bell would ring and they could get this started. They didn't need to be hostile to each other just because they were enemies.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Emily watched as Julia moved to the center of the ring, offering her hand for a handshake. A part of her wanted to ignore it, seeing as Julia could easily judo flip Emily down the canvas if she was in the mood.

But she thought better of it, moving towards the center img and shaking Julia's hand. Nodding a greeting and chuckling. She would then go back to her corner, waiting for the bell.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Finally Emily accepted the hand, Julia was glad that she was at least dealing with someone on the more respectful side of the spectrum. Getting away she waited to hear the bell before moving in once again to test out Emily, wondering what she should go for first to get the early upperhand.

Deciding to go for something on the technical side she would try to lock up with Emily and push into her before eventually locking her arms around her head to trap her in a headlock. From here she would keep the hold for a few seconds to gauge Emily's reaction to the move.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:14 am

Hearing the bell ring, Emily are her way to Julia, going over strategty in her head. She decided that while she would be payed more if she lost, that it didn't mean she couldn't put up a fight. She locked up with Julia, grunting as the red head pushed her and tried to put her a headlock.

She felt Julia's arm wrap around her head, but struggled to prevent her from trying to choke her, elbowing Julia in the stomach and then grabbing her and twisting it behind her a hammerlock, then throwing to the ropes.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:43 am

Julia tried to keep her opponent locked in tight, looking to slowly bring herself to get behind the girl to go for another move when suddenly Emily drove her elbow out and caught her stomach. "MMggh!" she grunted as she coughed from the blow before Emily grabbed her arm and tried to twist it into a hammerlock from there.

Still Julia wasn't going to just let her take control form there that easy as she launched her own elbow backwards into Emily's stomach to to try and make her let go and push away if she could.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Her plan seemed to work, through she wasn't sure if Julia wasn't going to let her put the finishing touches. She didn't instead elbowing Emily hard in the stomach, enough to push her back slightly, coughing. This gain Julia time to recoup, through Emily soon began to try another lock up.

Struggling with Julia, she would attempt to flip her to the canvas, then mount her and punch her a few times.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:02 pm

The elbow did the trick as she pushed her opponent back and left her reeling, thus giving her the opportunity to get back as Emily she coughed in pain from the move. Julia turned around and reset as Emily moved in looking for another lock-up. Though this time Julia wasn't interested, she had wanted to see how she faired in a brawl now.

Moving in like she was going to comply Julia instead ducked low and went for an uppercut to her opponents face. She would follow this up with two quick jabs to Emily's belly before then trying to go for a right hook to the face to finish it off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Sighing as Julia ducked under her attempt at getting a lock, her annoyanc was cut short as Julia landed an uppercut on her chin, followed by two blows on her stomach. Causing Emily to grunt and exhale air. To mar matters worse, she could see that Julia was going for a right hook, which could knock Emily to the ground, put cold.

Blocking the hook, she held Julia's arm and went for s quick jab aimed at her face. She would then grab Julia's arm and pull her towards Emily, turning her quickly and wrapping an arm around her throat. Emily reminded herself not to choke Julia out, so she kept the sleeper hold rather loose and amateurish.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next