Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

KarlKraus

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:02 am

Julia was able to fire off her initial shots, nailing her hin with the one punch and later the two impressive jabs to Emily's belly but before she could connect with her right the girl brought her arm up and intercepted the blow. Looking shocked at this she wasn't able to act fast enough as she was caught in the face with a jab herself.

"Auuf!" she yelps reeling backwards as shes grabbed and brought towards her opponent who locks her in a sleeperhold of sorts. Except...it wasn't all that tight..and Julia felt she could break it real easy if she just grabbed at the arm. Instead she would grab around Emily's head and drop down. Hopefully she would take her wit her and drop her in a form of stunner.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:30 am

A part of her was yelling to tighten thr hold and finish Julia off, but Emily knew better of it. She still wanted to be payed, so....guess she would have to look inexperienced. Julia took advantage of this, grabbing the back of Emily's head and going down in a stunner.

Emily recoiled off Julia, falling back first off the canvas after a moment. Holding her head, groaning, she began to slowly get up.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:47 am

"What are you doing? You knew what you were doing before but it felt like you weren't trying to actually put that hold in." She said as she got up and looked at her opponent in shock at her actions. She didn't know what the girl was up to but if she wasn't going to take her seriously she didn't like it.

As she started to get up Julia backed up and ran into the ropes to bounce off them with an Irish whip as she charged towards Emily. From there she would jump up in the air and try to take her down with a dropkick to her chest. Looking to drop her down to the floor and start to take her apart.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:08 pm

The women seems to be angry at Emily for doing that, not that Emily could blame her. Perhaps she could explain after the match if she got the chance, as Emily didn't want her to throw the match to make a point, or some other foolhardy thing.

Noticing Julia was going for an Irish whip, Emily braced herself, preparing to counter with a spear to Jukia's gut, of course, she realized too late that Julia was going for a drop kick, the force knocking her to the ground. Coughing, she cursed her monetary handicap.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:51 pm

Well as strange as that was Julia really didn't want to wait to find answers, she needed to keep on the attack for as long as she could and put Emily away as soon as possible to ensure she had no chance to recover. Her dropkick was the start of it as Emily wasn't able to respond to her in time and ultimately took the move head on which ended badly for her.

The redhead scrambled back up to her feet and moved over to the downed girl to grab her arm and her leg before sitting down and placing her leg on her side and pulling. Stretching the rookie out in a bow and arrow she was trying to weaken her up for her next set of moves.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:13 am

Groaning as she tried to get up, she felt Julia grab her arm and legs, attempting to put her in a bow and arrow hold. Struggling as best she could, she was ultimately unable to prevent Julia from pulling her back over her knee, pained grunts as the hold stretched her white back over Julia's knees.

She brought her hands up to the arm holding down her chin, struggling as the pain grew larger and larger.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:47 pm

She was seriously annoyed with the previous development since the only idea she could think of was that Emily thought she was a joke she could easily pushover and thus she was toying with her. Well Julia was going to put that little notion to rest right now. shed like to see how much of a joke Emily thought she was when she was stretched out to her limits.

After a few more seconds in the hold she would let go and push Emily to the floor where she would attempt to get on top of her. Laying down on her she would then try and wrap her arms around Emily's neck and lock in a sleeperhold of her own. "In case you've forgotten, This is a chokehold."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:21 am

The back hurts like hell, the pain causing Emil to let out longer and louder grunts. Julia was probably ticked off right now was fighting a fit of rage. So she doubted the pain would end anytime soon. Her struggles were pointless, so her arms were limp in the air.

She felt relief when Julia finally decided to let go. Pushing her the ground back up. Julia didn't let the relief last through, laying ontop of Emily and locking in a choke. Letting out a gasping sound, Emily began to elbow Julia in the ribs.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:49 am

Julia was keeping it locked in tight, desperate weaken the girl further and take her down quickly, that way Emily would have no doubt about her skills while she kicked her ass. Pulling back on the hold she would also try to get her legs around her waist to keep her weighed down.

However suddenly she found herself getting struck in her ribs as Emily was trying to fight her way free from the hold. Julia tried to ignore them but the repeated blows were bruising her up pretty badly and eventually her hold slackened giving Emily more room to be free.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:41 am

Emily was beginning to see spots, a well-done chokehold being able to knock someone out in short order. This wasn't helped by the fact Julia was now pulling back on her sleeperhold and turning it into a rear naked choke. Wrapping her legs around Emily's waist.

If Julia wanted, she could quiet easily end the fight right here. Choking Emily until she passed out. In fact, it seems to be how this match was going to end. Her elbow strikes were becoming slower and slower, her eyes beginning to roll and flutter close. Unless Julia decided to let go either from the pain of the elbow strikes and the release Emil's neck and waist she would hear a soft sigh, as she slowly faded away.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next