Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:43 pm

This was getting ready to be done as Julia felt she had done more then enough to actually put Emily down for the finish. Standing over her after the move she grabbed Emily's hair and started to drag her back up to her feet to set things up. "Well lets see how you handle this little move."

Once she brought her to her feet she would duck low and grab under her legs to lift her up and over her shoulder in a Firemans carry hold. Keeping her up in for a few seconds she took in the moment before push her up and dropping down to the floor and bringing her knees up so that when Emily came down to the floor she would fall onto her knees for a rather painful impact. After wards she would push her off and go for the pin.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight. - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut match! Emily Anderson vs Julia Knight.

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:30 am

The match was entering is waning movements and soon it would be over. Her body hurt like hell, but it was nothing she couldn't recover from without a little rest and relaxation. As Julia once again picked her up by her short black hair and then grabbing her in a fireman carry. Still having some fight left in her, she began elbowing her, through she was certain it wouldn't stop Julia.

Letting out a loud groan as a great pain shot through her back, she grunted and gritted her teeth, following down to the canvas with a thud. As Julia moved in a pin, Emily  would quickly raise her shoulder, stopping the pin.

Last edited by Cpkeyes on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:09 pm

She felt her knees hit the mark and quickly she pushed the girl off her and onto her back where she could go for the first pin of the match. She honestly thought she had it considering how close she came to finishing her off earlier but the girl had more will in her then even Julia had thought, kicking out shortly after the 2 count.

Groaning with annoyance at what she thought would be it she grabbed the girl by her hair and brought her up to her but in a sitting position. Still holding her head she pulled her knee back and sent it forward to drive it into her opponents chin to send her flying back to the ground, this time preferably with a headache.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:57 am

It was mostly a matter of pride that mad her kicked out, and stubbornness. If she wasn't unconscious, Emily wasn't one to just be counted out. Even if it did bring in a hefty medical bill.

Smirking slightly as Julia groaned with annoyance, he grunted as Julia grabbed her hair and lifted her up once again, holding her down in a sitting position before sending a hard knee into her chin.

Going back down to the canvas, holding her head, Emily groaned as her back faced Julia.

Last edited by Cpkeyes on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:19 am

Well whatever small victory she got out of kicking out of that move Julia made sure that she paid for it with that knee as she sent her sprawling to the floor once again as she stood over her. Now it was just a matter of what she needed to do to her next to make sure that she stayed down next time she went for the pin.

Grabbing her hair she brought her back up to her knees and got behind her. From there she would pull her head back and lock in a dragon sleeper hold while she brought her other arm forward and drove it into Emily's belly while she kept chocking her out. "Lets see you try and keep fighting out of this!" she said as she pressed the attack.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Her pride secured, Emily felt Julia grab her hair and pull her up to her knees, a rather uncomfortable position to be in. Gagging as Julia wrapped her arm around her neck, closing her carotid artery in a dragon sleeper.

All while punching her in the stomach, causing Emily to grunt as she grabbed and pulled at Julia's arm, her vision going blurry and eyes bringing to roll.

Soon her eyes fluttered close, her right arm failing to the canvas, resting over Julia's leg as her right hand tighten on her arm....before going limp. A short sigh existing her unconscious lips.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:03 am

Julia wasn't having any of this anymore as she was just determined to win. She had already proven she could beat Emily and taught her a lesson in holding back or playing with her so now it was the only thing she needed to do as she wrenched on her neck and pounded on the girls gut until suddenly Emily went limp and stopped fighting her. This time though Julia didn't let go to prove a point.

Instead she waited for the ref to move in and start to confirm the ko before she did so, at this point she decided to just go ahead and pin her since she was determined to avoid getting pinned earlier. Pushing her off her she moved in on top and lifted up a leg to start the pin and end this match as the ref came down to start he count.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:19 am

Soundly asleep, Emil mad no protest as Julia placed on the mat, her eyes closed and her limbs motionless, as her head lolled to the side, her world black and the sound just droning in her ear. She just let out a sigh as Julia pulls up her leg for a pin.

The ref slowly moved his arm down to the mat, one...two...three.

It was over, the Berlin ringing loudly but failing to storm Emily.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:47 pm

There was very little trouble once she went for the pin, Thanks to Emily being out cold she made no protest to Julia moving her around or the ref moving down to start the count and didn't even struggle as the ref made the 3 count work for her, giving her the victory as the bell rang.

Smiling as she stood up and her hand was raised she embraced the cheers of the crowd while she posed for the fans. Looking down at Emily her face became less cheerful, for one reason or the other the rookie was holding back at some points and while she taught her a lesson it still struck a chord to her pride. Stepping on her chest she did another victory pose before backing off. "Maybe take people more seriously next time." she said as she walked off to leave the girl in the ring by herself while she high fived the audience on her way out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4