Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Carol and Chigusa - The Limits of a Friendship between Idols

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Carol and Chigusa - The Limits of a Friendship between Idols - Page 5 Empty Re: Carol and Chigusa - The Limits of a Friendship between Idols

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:04 am

Carol giggled softly. As she felt Chigusa's juices overflowing from her sex, the rockstar lowered her head and started to lick the products of the idol's orgasm. She hoped that this was enough to show Chigusa how she really felt about her, how much she loved her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Carol and Chigusa - The Limits of a Friendship between Idols - Page 5 Empty Re: Carol and Chigusa - The Limits of a Friendship between Idols

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 am

Chigusa moaned softly as her second release subsided. She felt Carol's tongue licking the edges of her pussy and sucking away the juices she spilled out. It was slightly embarassing, to have someone completely expose her, even if it was Carol whom Chigusa trusted. Chigusa would let Carol do whatever she wanted with her because she knew Carol wasn't out to hurt her or humiliate her. They were friends, the best of friends. And friends always watched out for one another. Chigusa would try to sit up in the bed after Carol was done.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Carol licked desperately what remained of Chigusa's juices. Not too much later, the rockstar sat back up on the bed and saw her friend doing the same. " So... Did you like it....Chigusa-san...? " The blonde kawaii innocently asked at her friend, trying to calm the impulse of jumping on top of Chigusa to kiss her and make her hers again.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm

"Y-yeah, I did," Chigusa's voice was tremulous, having just gone through what amounted to two orgasms left her a little weak and out of breath. Her face was a bright red as she thought of what just happened, and how much she enjoyed being with a girl. Her eyes gazed into Carol's eyes intently as she grabbed Carol's hands. She brought them up to her mouth and sucked on the fingers that had just been in her own pussy.

"You really are the best," Chigusa said. She gently licked the fingers clean of her own juices.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Carol blushed a little. " ..The best....? Noo...You're the best, Chigusa-san... ". Sometimes, Carol was a little modest and didnt accept her friends compliments, just answering with another. The blonde kawaii giggled softly as Chigusa sucked on her moist fingers, feeling a little funny.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Chigusa smiled at Carol, then moved closer. Her arms wrapped around Carol's waist as she laid her head down upon Carol's shoulder. Their bodies were touching again, their skin in soft contact and their breasts brushing against each other.

"Have you found your strength yet Carol?" Chigusa asked, "You were lost before, when you became a cruel heel just to become stronger. Now that you're back, have you found your strength?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:36 pm

" My strength...? Hmm....Actually..I'm not really strong... or fast... or tough... so... I guess...my strength will be... " Carol started to explain, pausing for a moment as she thought of what could be her strength. After a few moments, the rockstar smirked. "...my kindness, maybe..? " She really wasnt sure, and just thought that being a good person was the best she could do.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Chigusa smiled and shook her head. "You've gotten very strong Carol, strong enough to beat me!" Chigusa said, "Tell you the truth, when I first saw that my opponent was you, in your normal self, I thought I wouldn't have any trouble beating you at all. And now look, you've given me a beating to remember!" She touched her forehead, where behind her hair line a lump had formed. "I'm not blaming you or anything," Chigusa continued, "But you have gotten strong, perhaps even stronger than me!" She gently pointed at Carol's heart. "And that is where your strength lies," Chigusa continued, "In your heart. Your kindness gives you strength, so don't ever try to change yourself to be cruel. You'll just be fooling yourself."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Chigusa's words sounded like taken from a Bruce Lee movie. And like every of his movies, those words made Carol start to cry. " Thaank youu.... Chigusa-san.... Thank you for everythiiinggg~! " Tears of joy fell from the blonde kawaii's face as she thanked her friend. The rockstar couldnt remember a happier moment than this one, and it was all because of Chigusa. Carol leaned forward, wrapped her arms around Chigusa's neck and hugged the purple haired idol tightly. " I looooove youuuu~! "

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Chigusa was slightly taken back by Carol's sudden display of emotion. From the tears to the sudden hug to the prolonged "I love you," it was a bit much. Chigusa, however, knew that it was just Carol's character, so she accepted it all. "Thank you, I love you too Carol," Chigusa said, hugging Carol tightly from around the waist, "And I want you to know, I will always be here for you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next