Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Winner3 Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:27 am

Kat would notice her opponent fall at the same time as she did after they traded blows! She'd pull herself to all fours and follow Navi as she rolled away! With a quick yelp, Kat would pounce on the debuting wrestler and wrap her arms around Navi's waist. She'd keep a firm grip with that Waistlock!

If Navi made it to her feet, Kat would attempt to lift her and throw her backwards, for a German Suplex!

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 V4UEFd
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:45 am

Navi's fears came true as Kat pursued her from her position, and snapped her hands around her waist

THe blonde tried to break her opponent's hands apart to break the hold, but she couldn't do that from a seated position.

Standing up was a mistake, however, because as soon as Navi did, the masked wrestler managed to lift and throw her backwards with a German Suplex. Navi landed on her neck and shoulders, and the fact that she was in a Crossface for a while made the pain in her neck more painful.

If Kat would not release the position for ref to count for the pin, Navi would try and immediately get her shoulder up, as well as try and get away from her opponent, in case she was ready to follow up on her attack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:59 am

Kat was happy to have her German Suplex connect. The crowd cheered as a face they knew and recognized managed to get the upper hand! But Navi was no slouch, either. She foresaw that Kat would choose not to let go, and instead stay bridged and keep her pinned after the Suplex! Having foreseen this, Kat's opponent would kick out before the count even began!

The Super Kitty would quickly turn and rise to her feet to meet her opponent for their next exchange. "Having fun yet, Navi? I sure am." Kat teased her opponent playfully as she put her arms up and readied herself to grapple. She was happy enough to land her German Suplex, as Kat was making a conscious effort to target Navi's neck and back during the match!

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 3 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:28 am

After kicking out, Navi got to her knees and tried to stand up, despite the stinging pain in her neck.

To answer her opponent patronizing question, Navi said "Yeah...", but her serious face told a different story.

She loved wrestling, but she loved winning that much more. Remembering how Melody's first match here went when she watched it, before what happened post match, it was quite back and forth. In her match right now, Navi couldn't shake the feeling that she was losing. And she didn't want her friend to upstage her in that regard, so she was determined to win that much more.

After getting ready for another encounter, Navi went into grappling stance to make her opponent think that they were going to lock up again. This was a fakeout, however, as when she would get closer, she would try and uppercut her opponent in the gut.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Kat approached Navi, seeking to lock up with her. She knew she'd have an advantage if they kept grappling. Kat was a really great grappler and technical wrestler, and while she was capable of using many different types of moves, she usually defaulted to this style. And in a match where rope breaks were limited, it just made sense to go after a specific body part, because eventually she'd be able to apply a hold until she earned a submission.

Katherine stepped towards her opponent with her arms up. She dashed in for another lock up! But she soon found that she wasn't going to be able to close to Navi the way she intended! "Ugh!" Kat groaned as a thud was heard! Navi had managed to trick Kat into approaching her so that she could land her uppercut! The blow connected with Kat's stomach, causing her to double over for the moment, and left her open to Navi's next attack!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Navi understood that her problem for this match was wrestling mostly with grapples up until this point, something her opponent did much better than her. Mixing strikes into her offense would hopefully give her the break she needed for this match.

Navi quickly got her hands around Kat's head in a butterfly, and then fell down on her back with a double underhook DDT.

If the masked wrestler won't recupperate quickly enough, she would quickly try and sit on her back, her face away from her opponent's, and hook both of cat-themed wrestler's legs under her arms. When in that position, she would try and bend her back with a simple Boston Crab to start her own submission offense.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Kat hadn't yet gotten a good grasp on what her opponent was capable of. That Uppercut caught her and allowed her opponent to set her up for a DDT variation! Kat's mask soon met the canvas and the momentum of the matched changed as she laid prone at Navi's feet.

Before she could adequately recover, Navi would sit on her back and apply a Boston Crab submission hold! Despite being a simple hold, the Boston Crab was an effective one! The Super Kitty wanted to escape before she suffered any long-lasting damage! She quickly pulled herself and her opponent towards the ropes and attempted to grab them to force a break!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:02 am

Kat dragged both Navi and herself towards the ropes for a break. As she reached them, ref shouted at Navi to break the hold:

"Break it or I'll start counting!"

However, Navi wanted to get as much pain from the hold as possible. Ref was having none of that and started to count

"ONE! TWO! THREE! FO--!"

"Alright, alright...", she said as she released the hold. An announcement came over the arena:

"Katherine Hart now has 2 rope breaks remaining"

Navi rolled away from Kat, smirking. The shift in strategy was definetaly working to her advantage. As she prepared for her masked opponent to stand up, she would do a bit of taunting while she did so.

"Seriously? Wasting one of your breaks on that? I guess I overestimated you a bit..."

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 am

Kat took her time getting up. The extra few seconds she spent in that Boston Crab hurt, but it didn't damage her to the point of slowing her down or making the match much more difficult for her. Upon hearing those remarks, Kat chose not to let Navi's taunting get the better of her.

"If you overestimated me, why did you use an entire four counts after I earned the break? It sounds to me like you're just looking for every advantage you can get against me. And I think I know why. It's because you need them."

Kat retorted as she approached her opponent, yet again. She readjusted her mask before using her speed and quickly lunging at Navi and attempting to hook her legs and grab hold of them. If successful, Kat would lift Miss Florges high into the air and attempt to fall with her and drive her into the mat back-first for a Spinebuster!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:09 am

Upon hearing Kat's retort to her taunting, Navi replied:

"I didn't hear the ref, that's why I released it too late"

She was of course, bluffing, and Kat was somewhat right. While Navi thought that she could win without using underhanded tactics, she needed to keep as much pressure as possible on her opponent to win.

She couldn't react in time as Kat picked her up by her feet and brought her back down on the mat with a spinebuster, Navi letting out a groan from pain.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next