Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Winner3 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:22 am

Kat fully expected Navi to be on the verge of submitting. Despite the protests and the cocky attitude, a well-applied Crossface should be able to put away anyone if left in it for a few moments. But something seemed to stir inside her opponent. Something that was driving her to avoid a loss by any means. As Navi roared her protests, Kat tried to keep her hold applied, but felt that something was off.

"Huh?" The Super Kitty expressed her surprise as Navi's muscles tensed up and she found her way to her knees! Kat would soon find herself airborne whilst clinging to her opponent's arm. She yelped as Navi answered the dire situation Kat put her in with a well-executed Sidewalk Slam!

As Kat was driven into the mat back-first, she yelped. She remained there for a moment, dazed and sprawled out while processing what just happened.

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 V4UEFd
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:26 pm

"WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHH", came from the shocked crowd.

However, Navi just sat on the spot, clutching the back of her neck with with right hand. It hurt, not only from the hold, but from having to lift Kat up from a position like that.

"God....damnit...", she said out loud. She didn't know how long she was able to go. She didn't know how long Kat was able to go. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw that Kat was still out. But it was unlikely that Kat wasn't going to kickout if she pinned her right there.

She stood up, and tried to turn Kat on her back. If she was going to wear her opponent down, while simultaniously giving herself a chance to make her opponent tap, now was the time. She would try and bend Kat's left leg, putting her right thigh under it, and then scissoring the leg completely with her left thigh, before locking her arms around her opponent's head.

She would then try to pull back to stretch Kat's back at a painful angle with an STF, hoping for the cat-themed wrestler to tap out.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:02 pm

The crowd seemed to be drawn more and more into the match as these two wrestlers fought a back and forth bout. Many of them expressed shock and awe when Navi somehow found a way out of the Crossface! Despite her overall arrogant demeanor, her will to fight on may have earned Navi some favor with some of the audience!

Kat laid there a for a moment. Long enough that her next perception of Navi's actions would be the skirted wrestler rolling her over and grabbing her left leg to apply an STF! The masked wrestler didn't seem too perturbed by her opponent locking in the hold. As Navi hooked her arm around her head, Katherine would comment. "Heh, I'm surprised you know this move. I pegged you to be more of a brute."

But her snide comment would soon be followed by grunts of pain! She extended her arm and tried to get a sense of where she was within the ring for a moment while Navi poured on the pressure and began to do some damage to the feline's neck and leg!

"Urgh!.....Rargh!!!" Kat would fight through her pain for a few seconds and let out a small battle cry as she attempted a reversal! She'd roll to her left such that she'd lay on top of Navi. If all went according to plan and Navi's shoulders were down while the hold was applied, the ref would take a moment to notice before starting a count!

"ONE!"

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 9 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:34 am

Keeping the hold in, Navi felt her opponent trying to force her way out of the hold.

"Huh?"

Suddenly, while still keeping the hold in, Kat managed to roll on Top of Navi, allowing the masked wrestler to keep Navi's shoulders pinned to the ground, and allowing the ref to start the count

"ONE!"

It took Navi this second to realize what just happened. Normally, she would just roll through to keep the hold in

"TWO!"

But Navi panicked, and didn't realize other way to get out of the pin other that releasing the hold. She released her grasp of Kat's head, and shot her shoulder up, just as ref's arm was in the air to register the 3rd count. Navi then released Kat's scissored leg and rolled towards the ropes away from Kat, to try and recover as quickly as possible from the counter to her finisher.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Katherine winced while holding on and trying to keep the pin applied. Finding a counter didn't make the STF stop hurting. The masked wrestler grit her teeth as she waited for the count to continue. She smiled and raised an arm as the referee made it to two, much to the delight of the audience in the arena! Once her opponent released her, Kat would try distance herself from Navi. This only began possible when Navi released her scissor hold on Kat's leg.

The masked wrestler would crawl to the ropes opposite of the ones Navi rolled to. She tried to collect herself and rubbed her knee and her neck as she pulled on the ropes to help herself to her feet. Once there, she'd shoot a confident smile at her foe across the ring. "You at your limit yet?" Kat asked rhetorically. She knew Navi could still go, but assumed that the green-skirted wrestler had to be wary of her opponent was capable of. Kat felt she did a decent enough job establishing herself as a threat to Navi and assumed she'd think twice about approaching her recklessly, again.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:03 am

Navi tried to stand up, and looked at Kat from a distance.

While the masked wrestler didn't tap out, the hold did do a number on her, judging from how she rubbed her knee and neck. With both wrestlers getting back to their feet, Kat threw another smile her way despite all the damage, something Navi grew to hate about her opponent during this match.

"No", she simply replied, while stepping away from the ropes, approaching middle of the ring for another exchange with Kat. If she could execute a solid hit on the masked wrestler, or even get another hold in the middle of the ring, her remaining 2 rope breaks won't mean a thing if she does it in the middle of the ring.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Kat could sense Navi's growing anger. She wasn't the super expressive type. Kind of the opposite of the cat-themed wrestler, who could chat with most anyone for days. Navi didn't say much, but it was obvious from her short, frustrated replies and overall body language that she wasn't enjoying her time with Kat in the ring. Katherine wanted to meet her opponent in the middle of the ring. She still felt the need to put Miss Florges in her place, but she opted to stay near the ropes. The Super Kitty needed the quick break to recuperate and find her second wind. She could take a fair bit of punishment before being put down for the count, but even she needed to take it easy at certain points.

"Well, I think you're lying." Kat would say to her foe.

Miss Hart would remain near the ropes and keep an eye on her opponent. She smiled at Navi, knowing that bothered her, and kept her two rope breaks in mind and the strategic advantage that being close to four sides of the squared circle gave to her.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:38 am

Kat did not answer Navi's challange in the middle of the ring, even taunting her from the ropes.

"Grrrrr... Look, who's talking! Staying near the ropes like some sort of coward! And I'm supposed to be at my limit?", she said, approaching Kat near the ropes.

She didn't like her opponent. Navi thought she was a little bit arrogant, but this woman was a different story if she was smiling while (no pun intended) being on the ropes like that.

She needed to get Kat away from the ropes for one last move so no ropes would interfere. Approaching Kat, she wanted to see what she'd do in her vulnerable position, whether attacking or running away from the ring entirely.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:26 am

As her opponent approached, Kat opted not to take any chances. She knew she victory would be difficult to grasp if she only stayed by the ropes. But being near the ropes was the best strategic location for her at the current moment. If things did go south, it would give her an easy out. It was by no means an act of cowardice, and she'd try to demonstrate that by stepping forwards just a bit and reaching for Navi's shoulder and elbow, in an attempt to lock up with the skirted powerhouse.

The purple-clad wrestler would attempt a simple Hip Toss to try to get things started. She didn't want to try something too hasty or dangerous and risk having it backfire, at least not right now.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:49 am

Finally, Kat locked up with Navi in another collar-and-elbow tie up. But, no matter what Navi did at the moment, Kat could still reach the rope and cancel a submission or a pinfall, so she needed to allow her opponent to push her towards the middle of the ring.

That wouldn't happen, however, as Kat pulled Navi towards her, and then tossed her over her head with a hip toss.

While not a powerful move in itself, all the hits Navi took on her spine were pilling up. While she needed to get up as soon as possible, her back stung, and at this very second, she was at Kat's mercy.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next