Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:48 pm

Katherine would be successful in having Navi approach her on her own terms. Once she got in range and locked up with her opponent, she'd floor the powerhouse with a quick Hip Toss. Forcing Navi to land on her back seemed to accentuate the pain she'd been dealt thus far and stun her! Seeing her opponent react with pain that reflected this damage, Katherine would try to quickly follow up!

The Super Kitty would turn such that her back would be to her floored opponent and attempt a Standing Moonsault! If she managed to connect with the move and land on Navi's stomach, the masked wrestler would reach for Navi's leg and hook it to begin a pin!

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 V4UEFd
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 Empty Re: Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:55 am

Not managing to react in time, Navi felt all the air being driven out of her with Kat's stomach driving into her own with a Standing Moonsault, which masked wrestler quickly followed up with a pin.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THR--NO!"

Navi managed to raise a shoulder at the very last second, but she still was in no position to counter attack. If Kat landed another big move, this would be the end of the match for her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:45 pm

Kat's Moonsault connected and she hooked Navi's leg to complete the pin. The audience rallied behind her as it seemed that she was ever so close to closing in on a victory! But even with her display of athleticism, Navi kicked out just in the nick of time! The extremely near fall made the crowd pop with excitement as the match continued swaying back and forth, being a spectacle that many people, even the referee and AFW officials in the arena seemed to become invested in.

Despite coming frustratingly close to victory, Kat didn't seem very perturbed. She was the opposite. The masked wrestler smiled with enthusiasm and fire in her eyes as she stood over her opponent on her knees. Katherine placed her hands on her hips and remarked: "Heh, you know, as cocky as you are, you're fun to wrestle!. Before reaching for her opponent's head and and trying to pull her up to her feet. She did so a little slowly. Fatigue was building up within both wrestlers after all.

Despite the time that it took to do so, if Kat managed to pull Navi up, she'd take one of the skirted wrestler's arms and try to lift her into a Fireman's Carry to set up for another move!

Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 RoNDaISpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 RXleMMpSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 PNIUArHSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 PceFPw4
Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 IgQk2vSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 PP89dH8Special Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 ZoIhtGgSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 C8s1fSSpecial Rules Match: Navi Florges (debut) vs Katherine Hart - Page 10 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:18 am

Despite kicking out, Navi could barely go on anymore. She was tired, and could not get up on her own.

She didn't say anything to Kat. The masked woman didn't take her seriously, and she hated her for it. She wanted to beat her, and for her to admit she was better.

This wasn't happening any time soon as Kat got Navi on her shoulders, getting ready to execute a big move

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:48 am

Kat had indeed been holding back. Only exerting herself as much as she felt she needed to to beat this rookie. Despite this, she had to admit that Navi was better than she initially gave her credit for. Whilst Navi was up on her shoulders, she'd quickly comment.

"I'm surprised you managed to push me this far, Navi! Maybe next time you can drop the attitude and I can take you seriously, kay~?"

Despite wrestling a grueling match with her foe, Miss Hart still found it appropriate to speak to her in such a playful tone. Though, whether that was due to Katherine's personality or her taking her foe lightly was unclear. The purple-clad wrestler would toss her opponent upwards and attempt to spin her into an F-5! If she managed to execute the move, she'd slowly make her way over to Navi and roll her before covering her to attempt to vanquish the skirted wrestler!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:02 am

Navi couldn't do anything as her opponent dropped her onto the mat with an F-5. As Kat once again approached Navi for the pin, she layed almost motionless.

"ONE!"

"Scr...."

"TWO!"

"SCREW YOU!"

"THR--NO!"

Navi once again denied Kat victory, lifting her shoulder up right before ref's hand was ready to hit the mat for the 3rd time.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:52 am

Katherine nodded her head along with each count. She seemed entirely convinced that this was as far as Navi would go, that this was the end of the line for her. And perhaps if she hadn't gotten under her opponent's skin by not taking her seriously enough, it would be. But Navi's ever-growing animosity towards Miss Hart combined desire to avoid a loss tonight seemed to give her the strength to hang on! The entire arena gasped as Navi kicked out within a mere fraction of a second left in the three count! Kat and the referee seemed genuinely surprised as well.

"Wow, you gotta be kitten me, heheh!.....I gotta you props, girl! Looks like I'm gonna have to use my specialty!" Kat would say to her foe, still taking in the fact that disciplining this rookie seemed like it was going to be a little more work than she anticipated. Katherine would place a hand on Navi's shoulder and try to roll her over, onto her back. She seemed to do it in a more lackadaisical way than she usually went about executing her moves. This was due to the assumption that Miss Florges was only one more move away from defeat. Katherine would reach for her opponent's legs again and fold them before cupping Navi's chin and attempting to roll back into the Bow and Arrow, again! Whilst setting up the move, she'd continue lecturing her foe.

"You remember this move, right? I know it hurts more than the Crossface I keep putting you in!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:07 am

Despite Kat leading the offense, Navi still thought she could come out on top of Kat, given opprotunity. However, her hopes would be quickly destroyed as Kat once again locked her in a Bow and Arrow hold, hearing her opponent's comment about the move.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NO FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIT", she screamed her answer. She felt like her back would snap under pressure at any moment. As if to spite her, ref came in close to her face to try and register the tap out.

"Navi, do you submit?"

And she almost did too, raising her left hand up, while trying to pry Kat's hand away with her right.

To spite her even more, the bottom rope was right in front of her face, it would take mere milliseconds to reach it with her hand. However, the match type turned against her completely, and she couldn't do anything about it.

Her hands now went flailing around everywhere, trying to find a way out, punching random places on Kat's body, but it seemed nothing was helping

...that is, before an idea got to her head. This was risky. If ref realized what she was doing, she was going to be DQed right there. But at this point, it was either this, tapping out, or passing out, and the latter 2 options didn't look good to her

Her left hand shot towards the ropes, ref following it closely.

"I am sorry, but I cannot allow you a rope break", she said.

With ref attention being at the ropes, she wouldn't notice Navi's other hand going towards Kat's crotch, where Navi would grab the bottom part of Kat's one piece, and drive it against her crotch in a wedgie as a final, desparate attempt to force the masked wrestler to release the hold.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:35 am

Kat felt that Navi was only delaying the inevitable. The lady cursed and screamed and flailed and threw punches that only grazed Kat or hit places she could afford to take blows to, like her shoulder or thighs. She assumed that if she kept up the pressure, things would fall into place the way that had been for the majority of the match, and her victory would be certain. The ropes were there, but rope breaks were unavailable to Navi. The referee prompted her for a submission. She'd suffered through multiple applications of holds and moves that targeted her neck and back. To Kat, and most members of the crowd that rallied in anticipation of Navi's submission, this was already a done deal.

Kat kept the hold applied and routines pulled back on Navi's chin and drove her knees deeper into the skirted wrestler's back! Whilst keeping up the pressure, Kat, too would notice Navi's hand reach for the ropes. Katherine didn't think much of it, but like everyone else, it held her attention and distracted her!

"EEEP!" Miss Hart yelped out as she felt her one piece ride up her crotch. She reached for her groin area in a panic, as she didn't know who or what could be down there, thus breaking the hold and spurring cries of suspicion from the crowd. Katherine would turn onto her her tummy and find her way to her feet while taking time to try to adjust her outfit and make sure there was no more funny business.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:56 am

Navi's little trick worked! Kat released Navi from the Bow and Arrow hold, Navi clutching her hurt back from the hellacious hold.

"Huff...huff... Thanks! That was...huff...bloody nice of you!

She would approach the masked wrestler fixing her attire and force her to her feet by her head, before irish whipping Kat into the ropes. If Kat would bounce off the ropes and come right back towards Navi, she would push the masked wrestler into the air, before forcing her back down with a Pop Up Powerbomb, she would not let go of her opponent's legs as she rolled Kat up, her shoulders down for a pin.

"ONE!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next