by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 5 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:21 am

Kyoko was obviously taking it nice and easy in order to recover her strength, and Fallon was right there with her. It seemed neither of them really had much interest in increasing the relatively relaxed pace in between contests. After all, it was ridiculous to go so hard in an individual workout that one burned themselves out. When they were hurting each other with punches that broke blood vessels and caused bruises and punished muscles with blunt force trauma, in addition to the lighter burn of exercise, they should be taking it even easier, if anything.

So Fallon got up slowly, stretching out her legs, shaking them and her arms and taking some deep breaths to refill her lungs and cool down. She felt the pain subsiding in her tummy and smiled. As Kyoko got up and put her back against the wall, Fallon would move forward, getting into position to throw her punch. Her left hand would reach forward and adjust Kyoko's arms a little bit upwards, and her belly a little more outwards. The perfect position.

"Oh, I don't think you'll ever be ready for...this!" Fallon would quip, as she swung her right hand hard forward, trying to bury a right uppercut hard into Kyoko's solar plexus!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Kyoko stayed on the wall and readied herself as much as she could. She didn't want to take her time since she lost and this was supposed to be a penalty thing but it seemed Fallon wasn't exactly keen on rushing her much. Not that it made things any easier on her much since she still felt the need to go about her business faster because of the biting fact she lost and should do so. Even doing her best to make sure she was set didn't seem to work for Fallon as she simply adjusted her even more before taking her shot.

"Hoough!" she groaned as her sore solar plexus was the target for Fallon's shot. Something that made sense given how effective it was for the girl in there first round. Kyoko coughed as she leaned in but kept her arms locked and on her feet. Her face closer to Fallon's chest before was able to get back up straight and drop her hands to her belly. "So..I guess we rest a bit..before staring up again."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:48 am

Fallon made just one little adjustment to Kyoko's very excellent positioning, before she made her last little quip, just to ensure that Kyoko knew when the punch was coming, before delivering that hard right hand right into her friend's solar plexus. The punch obviously hurt Kyoko, though the Japanese belly lover took it like a champ, her head only dropping to about chest-height on Fallon as she grimaced and coughed. After digging the punch in for a second, Fallon would drop her fist and back up, giving Kyoko some space. As soon as she did, the girl with the blueish hair stood tall once more, though her hands did stray down to that wounded belly.

Fallon whistled. Kyoko was pretty darn impressive. And they had at least three more rounds to go, even if Fallon won all of them. And something told the California girl that she wouldn't be getting a clean sweep of her cute friend...

Kyoko suggested rest before the next round, and Fallon nodded assent. "Sounds good to me. We can chat a bit, huh? Drink some water and stretch out again." Fallon would laugh and give Kyoko a friendly slap on the ass as she headed over to her duffel bag and her water bottle, beckoning for Kyoko to join her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Kyoko simply nodded as she took a second to prioritize breathing even after just one punch. Her belly was already badly hurt and her and Fallon were no where close to being done. Especially since Kyoko had every intention of winning this thing still which mean with the one loss she had an uphill battle that she knew Fallon wouldn't be interested in losing in the slightest. Moving forward she would jump slightly as Fallon smacked her ass again. "You know I'm going to have to get you back for those after doing it twice now right?" she would say as she went to where she placed her towel and grabbed her bottle of water.

She brought three with her and would hand one to Fallon if she didn't bring one with her before sitting down. Taking a sip out of hers she would close the cap and keep the bottle in hand. "And to think this was supposed to be my light day as far as working out. Cant complain too much as I wouldn't pass up this challenge for anything." She would comment as she relaxed a little, figuring it was time to do so.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:29 am

As much as she was a belly-lover, Fallon couldn't help but slap a nice ass in spandex. Why wear something that made a butt look that nice, after all, if one wasn't prepared for the very real possibility that a gym rat like Fallon, with an appreciation for the feminine physique, would give it a good ol' slap? Of course, the same could go for Fallon, too! As Kyoko swore she'd get revenge, Fallon would laugh and turn to show off her own butt to Kyoko, wiggling her hips left and right to wag her rear end in front of her friend. "You wanna get me back? I'm right here! Totally wide open, right?" Fallon would tease, looking over her shoulder and sticking out her tongue.

Eventually, she would get to her duffel, and pull the big bottle of ice water she had packed for herself out of it. She would take a step closer to Kyoko and sling an arm around the other girl's shoulder, giving her a friendly side-hug. They may have both been overheated and a little sweaty, but it was still good to keep close. "I wasn't planning to do much today, either, to be honest," she would admit, "but, hey, this is worth it, right? And we can both take a day off tomorrow if need be." She paused, chewing on her lip for a moment.

"So, what have you been up to since our match, huh? It's been, like, a pretty good while since I saw you."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:36 am

Kyoko looked down at Fallon as she turned around and basically gave her a free shot at her rear. Well after that Kyoko couldn't very well just turn her down as she brought her arm back and brought it down onto Fallon's butt to pay her back for the two smacks she gave her. "Well now that we got that out of the way, time to relax." she would say as she saw Fallon didn't need her bottle and simply sat down as Fallon sat next to her and put her arm around her shoulder to help socialize more.

"heh, I think well need more then just tomorrow to rest of today." she said poking Fallon's belly. "If round one was any indicator of what were capable of." She said before she was asked what she had been up to. Oh that was a loaded question, the short answer was a a lot and the long answer would likely bore her s she tried to paraphrase as much as possible. "Well my friend from highschool showed up and actually got a job here. As did my cousin, My boss and her favorite little superstar have been breathing down my neck about performing well, cause there never satisfied with my work. Ive had a few other things, up and down that my life's been a roller-coaster since ive been here. Though it certainly makes for an interesting lifestyle. Anyway how have you been Fallon?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:26 am

Fallon wasn't sure if Kyoko would take the proferred ass and smack it or wait until she could catch Fallon a little more unaware. The brunette yelped softly when she felt Kyoko's open palm come down on her black spandex-clad bum, and she laughed as she wiggled it a bit more, bouncing away, over to where her duffel bag was to snatch her water bottle before she sat down and put that arm around Kyoko's shoulders.

The Japanese girl had a point about needing some more down time after this sort of contest to relax. In fact, after their first match, it had taken Fallon the better part of a week before she had been able to work out her abs again. Even if they didn't get to that point today, she was definitely going to be sore in the morning—and in the coming weekend mornings, too. "Well, heck, if you want, you can totally come over to my place for R and R. I've got some games and we could order some food in. If we're both gonna have to just, like, lay around, we could do it together and have some fun." That would go a long way towards the two of them getting to know each other better, too, the way Fallon wanted.

After Kyoko told Fallon a little bit about what she had been up to, the Fresno native had to think for a moment about what she'd been doing. "Not much, I guess. I've had a match here and there, a date or two...mostly I've just been working out, really." She shrugged. "Sorry, I guess I hadn't realized I'm super boring now..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:54 am

Kyoko could almost see an idea forming in Fallons mind, she was those kind of girls that once an idea hit them there eyes lit up with inspiration before speaking. Once again she was surprised by the girls interest in becoming friends, Kyoko didn't mind the idea at all. In fact she would gladly welcome it, its just she had never seen someone so eager to do so with someone who they just spent every encounter, no matter how pleasant, beating the crap out of each other.

"Ill think about it for sure. Wouldn't want to come in unplanned and show up when your busy or anything so id definitely call before hand whenever I do." She would say as she got around putting her arm around Fallons to return the gesture. As the Californian spoke about what she had done even Kyoko had to admit how different it was to her version of the past few months since there last encounter. "I wouldn't call you boring, you certainly make the most of anything you are doing. At least you can say the time you've spent has been all enjoyable. Unless the dates or matches were bad." She said, hoping they weren't or that wouldn't have helped with what she was trying to say.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:12 am

Fallon would grin and nod when Kyoko mentioned that she might just take her up on that invitation, albeit after calling Fallon first. "Oh, yeah, sure, sure! I don't really have that busy a schedule, so I have plenty of free time. And a good amount of space in my apartment, so you could crash on my futon if you ever wanted to stay over and do some, I dunno, late-night belly beating?" She would snort and laugh at that, though when it came to Fallon and Kyoko, they might just get into something like that!

Fallon had kept her arm around Kyoko for this whole little conversation, and now Kyoko would return the gesture, wrapping an arm around Fallon's shoulders in the spirit of skinship, wrestler to wrestler! "Oh, yeah, everything has been good, for sure. But I used to be all wild and crazy, and now I guess I'm only wild and crazy on special occasions." She paused, then laughed and shook her head. "Maybe now is one of those occasions! I'll just go absolutely wild on your belly and beat you until it's the same color as some fine California Merlot from Napa!"

She would then set her water bottle down, half empty, and start to stand up, ready to get into place for their next contest. "Oh! I guess I've been trying to get my cousin over here to visit, which is sort of interesting, right? It's been almost a year since I've seen her. Talking with her is, uh, probably the most exciting thing I've done recently."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:10 pm

"Well good. Though I'm not sure how well even your belly could last if we did more of that so soon. Though if you think its up for the challenge I can certainty crash there and find out myself." Kyoko said as Fallon made her offer, even claiming doing so wouldn't be much of a problem thanks to her free time. Kyoko laughed a little as she heard Fallon talk about how he used to be in comparison to how she is now. "You sound like some old women in a movie telling someone how active they were when they were young. Though I guess time does do that to people."

Kyoko wasn't sure what Fallon was referring to but she assumed it just meant her abs would be in pretty bad shape by the time it was over. "I would say something back about what would happen to your belly but I'm pretty sure both would end up being true, knowing us. My pale skin doesn't help in that regard either, bruises are a bit more noticeable on me then most people." When Fallon stood up she did the same, remembering that the two were no where close to done with what they started. "Wow a year? My family is so closely-knit my cousin is practically my sister, I could not imagine that honestly."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next