Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly) - Page 5 Empty Re: Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:40 am

Right before Melody could follow up with kick or another punch, Alaina managed to land a stiff punch to her face!

Taking a step back, she would smirk slightly, despite the stinging pain on her face: "Doing this again?", remembering the punching contest from their other match and how she won...with a kick.

"This would've been a stupid idea...were this a match. But we are just training. And this time, I'll beat her without resorting to kicks!", Melody thought to herself, as she regained her stance and sent a hook for the Amazon's jaw, challanging her to another punching contest!

Navi was still recovering outside the ring in the meantime, barely getting to her feet, and unable to provide sounds to make up for the lack of crowd for this moment.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Trying To Break Out (for Highfly) - Page 5 Empty Re: Trying To Break Out (for Highfly)

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:11 am

Alaina shook off the daze from the strike just in time to catch another hard shot! She staggered back and wobbled from the impact of the hit to her jawing let out a loud groan as she did! "Only if ya want to...." Alaina said as she grinned, trying to recover. The amazon regained her composure and stepped up, rocketing a hard straight punch right into the face of Melody!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:22 am

By the time Alaina shot another punch at Melody's face, Navi finally found her way to her feet, and climbed to the ring's apron to see the little punching contest taking place between the 2 women.

Melody once again took the punch head on. She now remembered why she resorted to the Enzuigiri in their last match. She took a step back again, barely managing to stay on her feet and not drop onto the canvas either back first. If Melody took another punch, that just might happen.

The next moment, however, she would rush at Alaina, trying to send a hard uppercut to the Amazon's face, with hopes that this would take her down off her feet!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:31 am

Alaina was stunned by the uppercut, staggering back and falling down to her knees, wobbling in a kneeling position. She groaned as she staggered up slowly trying her best to recover. Melody caught her off guard, and Alaina had to give that to her. Now it was Alaina's turn to try to catch Melody.

The amazon ran right at Melody, no punches or any other pretenses. This time Alaina was going for a simple but effective spear to plow Melody right down into the mat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:50 am

Both Melody and Navi smiled in satisfaction, though with a heavy breath, as Alaina dropped to her knees from the uppercut. Melody hoped that the Amazon would not stand up, so that she could follow up with something else...

...and she realized how wrong she was once Alaina's shoulder tried to rip her into 2 with a spear! In a way, she did win the punching contest. On the other hand, the prize for that was lying down on the canvas, literally breathless.

Melody was coughing as she tried to get the air that was driven out of her back into her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Alaina had Melody down but knew she could not sit back the whole time. She had to pounce. Alaina reached out at Melodys legs to flip her onto her stomach and sit back, her backside touchingMelodys as the amazon tried to lock in a Boston crab!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:28 am

By the time Melody got her breath back in order, Alaina followed up her spear by turning Melody on her side. Once Alaina took both of Melody's legs into her hands, before roughly bending her back with a Boston Crab!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, D-DAMNIT, NOOOOO!"

Instinctively, she tried to turn back on her spine, to try and force Alaina off of her, but the hold was tightly locked in. Add to it Alaina's monstrous strength and, through pain, Melody was realizing that this wasn't the right way to get out of the hold.

She tried to claw her way to the bottom rope before her eyes, desperate not to tap out to (while a simple in terms of wrestling) the painful hold.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:54 am

Alaina was not shy about applying pressure, but she knew Melody had guts, and skill. When the young woman reached the rope Alaina was not surprised. She willingly let go of the hold as soon as there was a rope break, backing off to the center of the ring to allow Melody to get up to her feet. "You two are tough, ya know that? This hasn't been easy for me you know..." Alaina said, trying to recover her breath as Melody made it back up to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Navi grew concerned when Melody was put into the hold, knowing from practice that she was very bad at countering them (outside of a few) if the bottom rope wasn't close by.

Thankfully, it was fairly close this time and Alaina quickly released the hold once Melody reached the rope.

Holding her back as she got to her feet, she listened to what Alaina had to say, and answered:

"Thank you, but it isn't easy for us either"

Navi simply smiled at the words when she heard them at the apron.

Melody looked at Alaina with determined eyes and then around the ring, trying to figure out how else she could try to take the Amazon off of her feet...

...Eventually coming to a conclusion that the most obvious step would be the most effective. With that, she would run, ducking under Alaina's arm and, as the Amazon turned around, would try to nail her with a Superkick right into the woman's head!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Alaina had braced herself for Melody but the slick woman managed to slip behind her! As Alaina turned she caught the kick right in her jaw! She fell straight back in a daze hitting the mat! Her lips was slightly red from her biting it with the kick but it wasn't anything too bad. Still her whole face throbbed and her head was pounding!

Alaina kicked the mat in agony a couple times, still seeing stars!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next